Huge cold approach failo, need help

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
So this girl has been watching me doing my workouts in the gym for some days, she even has been around me but I didn't say anything because I wanted to confirm that is interested. So an opportunity came and she was sitting on a bench and I cold approached. She was quite cold and the interaction wasn't looking good but I asked some questions and I complimented her and the energy seemed better. So I asked for her number and she was doubting but in the end she agreed (at this point I knew this wasn't going well) so I asked for her full name and saved the contact without actually asking for her number and left without it LOL (I'm stupid).
I was so nervous man, to be clear she's a LTB so the interaction wasn't supposed to go bad but even with all the looks she gave me in the gym I don't know if she was really interested. What should I do? What story do I have to create when I meet her again. Btw she said that she was underage, she was 17 and I'm 20. I don't care if I keep her I just don't wanna cringe the day I see her again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, socialcel and 3 others
Leave she's not interested

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Leave she's not interested
Subhumans see a foid obviously giving no choosing signals but think cuz she looked at them they want their dick just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, bloomercel, socialcel and 8 others
sub 8 problems

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Klasik01
Subhumans see a foid obviously giving no choosing signals but think cuz she looked at them they want their dick just lol
There is a reason behind it, since some man are touch starved so a few attention from woman drives them crazy and they misinterpret it as indication of interest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, Klasik01 and 1 other person
why are you cold approaching LTBs
risk not worth reward

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and WishIwasChico
So this girl has been watching me doing my workouts in the gym for some days, she even has been around me but I didn't say anything because I wanted to confirm that is interested. So an opportunity came and she was sitting on a bench and I cold approached. She was quite cold and the interaction wasn't looking good but I asked some questions and I complimented her and the energy seemed better. So I asked for her number and she was doubting but in the end she agreed (at this point I knew this wasn't going well) so I asked for her full name and saved the contact without actually asking for her number and left without it LOL (I'm stupid).
I was so nervous man, to be clear she's a LTB so the interaction wasn't supposed to go bad but even with all the looks she gave me in the gym I don't know if she was really interested. What should I do? What story do I have to create when I meet her again. Btw she said that she was underage, she was 17 and I'm 20. I don't care if I keep her I just don't wanna cringe the day I see her again.
Find a different girl

This reminded me why I almost never cold approach girls. I give up guys, the amount of successful cold approachs I had is like 1 out of 10 and I never approached someone higher than a MTB.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
*girl glances anxiously at strange man in the gym who won't stop squinting and biting his cheeks, only to occasionally open his phone full of pictures of men and chuckle hysterically under his breath*
oh fuck hes approaching me

meanwhile op goes home to write about his "ios" and jerk off to the memory of her voice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, baerr, bloomercel and 4 others
what are some good choosing signals in your opinion?
@Kamui

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
This reminded me why I almost never cold approach girls. I give up guys, the amount of successful cold approachs I had is like 1 out of 10 and I never approached someone higher than a MTB.

thing is female dont have 20/20 vision

they blind from being on their smart phone while in bed with no lights on

so even if they looking in your direction they might not see your face until they are up close

good job exiting out that set

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
thing is female dont have 20/20 vision

they blind from being on their smart phone while in bed with no lights on

so even if they looking in your direction they might not see your face until they are up close

good job exiting out that set
I guess that's what happened. My side profile is good but my front profile is not. In the gym everyone looks better due to good lightning, she also looked worse outside in the night. But that doesn't matter, I felt like she wanted to gave me her number so I moved out of that place and that's why she did not started to say the numbers. Basically another rejection. L

I guess that's what happened. My side profile is good but my front profile is not. In the gym everyone looks better due to good lightning, she also looked worse outside in the night. But that doesn't matter, I felt like she wanted to gave me her number so I moved out of that place and that's why she did not started to say the numbers. Basically another rejection. L
the good thing about rejection is that once u go through a few of them it becomes nothing

then u will truly be able to PUA any females without fear

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
There is a reason behind it, since some man are touch starved so a few attention from woman drives them crazy and they misinterpret it as indication of interest
If foids don’t actively approach you they don’t want you plain and simple

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
*girl glances anxiously at strange man in the gym who won't stop squinting and biting his cheeks, only to occasionally open his phone full of pictures of men and chuckle hysterically under his breath*
oh fuck hes approaching me
Nigga that’s literally me in the gym JFLL

aside from squinting bc muh hunter eyes are gay and also I just stare at vinnie hackers physique while I workout so ik what muscle group to hit so I get his body bruh it’s over

I'm posting this shit on inceltears nigga its over for you

the good thing about rejection is that once u go through a few of them it becomes nothing

then u will truly be able to PUA any females without fear
Nah I'm not getting into red pill again to get more negative feedback, I had enough in highschool.
I preffer to looksmaxx until I become HTN and avoid women because I'm not ntmaxxed and my status is 0 rn. Why I did even approach a woman lol personality is cope. There's a lot of gymcels where I go and only Chads are getting attention from women (I mean HTN's with a lot of muscle and good height).

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
I just stare at vinnie hackers physique while I workout
ngl i save psl god edits for motivation at the gym i just make sure the coast is clear and I have headphones on

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Klasik01 and Reformed
I'm posting this shit on inceltears nigga its over for you
Don't care about reddit
There's a lot of bluepilled incels there that won't admit how fucked up they are
Only women can laugh at us for what they created

Nah I'm not getting into red pill again to get more negative feedback, I had enough in highschool.
I preffer to looksmaxx until I become HTN and avoid women because I'm not ntmaxxed and my status is 0 rn. Why I did even approach a woman lol personality is cope. There's a lot of gymcels where I go and only Chads are getting attention from women (I mean HTN's with a lot of muscle and good height).
mirin plans

looksmaxxing then the female come back like jordan

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
Lmao

If foids don’t actively approach you they don’t want you plain and simple
Same with tinder etc. if they don’t message first the odds of smashing are like near zero as the guys they do message first are the ones they will fuck

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
whats ur rating

I was so nervous man, to be clear she's a LTB so the interaction wasn't supposed to go bad
cope. ltbs got the same standarda with stacies

send example of 5.
5 is average or even ok looking

but a 5 depends on what the female is

for example

if a female is a 7 out of 10 her 5 could be a 6 out of 10 or a 5/10

if she is 5'1 then a male that is 5'3 can be 5/10 to her

but if she is 5'5 then a 5'2 male is not a 5/10 to her

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
5 is average or even ok looking

but a 5 depends on what the female is

for example