Hunter eyes or Almond eyes with low/minimal UEE

axttt_

axttt_

Bronze
In terms of appeal to women not psl

who cares it's not like you're going to change it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Andrew_433, Acridax, dragomaxxer and 7 others
who cares it's not like you're going to change it.
yea thats what ive been saying to all these autists saying "oh bro this feature or this feature which better"

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd, fuse and maxxmclooks
I mean probably almond tbh, but having either can be appealing to women. If I'm being honest, having good lashes and eyebrows can do a lot more for your appeal than the shape as long as UEE isn't bug tier.

For reference, I saw this tiktok a few months ago of this dude with negative canthal, average looking shape for eyes, but had good lashes and blue eyes. Lot of the comments were foids saying he had cute puppy eyes. The shape without the rest of his features would be considered a big flaw here too, but had HTN facial structure and good enough lash and eyebrow genetics that just ended up making it a halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax, Heinrich Schmidt, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
Almond eyes, I only know one person with hunter eyes irl and hes a truecel

Almond eyes = appeal to prime foids.

Hunter eyes = appeal to PSL aspies.

looksmax.org debunked you cant change appearence
you can change a lot of things, just not your eyes, even implants make minimal difference.

• +1
Reactions: Andrew_433 and dragomaxxer
Yeah but it helps to get an idea of your attractiveness
there's no point in knowing whether shit you can't change is attractive or not.

that's useful when it comes to haircuts, or even the chin since it's not that hard to modify it, but eyes, even the most advanced surgery makes a minimal difference.

it's like worrying about the width of your hips, there is no hip reduction surgery.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
It’s no surprise that hunter eyes will usually have more appeal because they’re more masc.

you can change a lot of things, just not your eyes, even implants make minimal difference.

even if he were able to change it ops question is still retarded since which would suit better completely depends on the other features

still boggles my mind the people that argue about which feature is better or worse when it all comes down to how it looks with the rest of them

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Allornothing
idk everyone else is saying otherwise and more masculine isnt always better
Individually, the more masc a feature is, the better.

In respect to the face as a whole, some femininity is needed to appeal to women. For most guys, the easiest way to achieve femininity is through a higher-set brow, hence, the almond eyes claim.

In the best looking men, however, using David Gandy as an example, they achieve this required femininity through other features, mainly cheekbones and eyelashes. Gandy actually has arched eyebrows as well, so, whilst they’re low-set, they still have some feminine balance.

It’s about your face having enough femininity. As long as it does, then hunter eyes are ideal. It’s the same for any masc feature.