Hypoglycemia ( low blood sugar ) for more hgh

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Iron
I haven't seen anyone talk about this before, but low blood sugar levels will increase hgh. Although in the long term might produce some tissue damage. To lower your blood sugar levels you need to eat low GI foods such as green vegetables, most fruits, raw carrots, kidney beans, chickpeas, fish, meats and oils (olive oil, avocado oil e.g.). A low glycemic index diet results in weight loss, reduced blood sugar levels, lower risk of heart disease and lower risk of type 2 diabetes. There's more to this I'm just not sure if this would actually work.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, iam good boy, hattrick and 1 other person
Low blood sugar = high stress hormones= low thyroid output = short

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 4397 and 2 others
I haven't seen anyone talk about this before, but low blood sugar levels will increase hgh. Although in the long term might produce some tissue damage. To lower your blood sugar levels you need to eat low GI foods such as green vegetables, most fruits, raw carrots, kidney beans, chickpeas, fish, meats and oils (olive oil, avocado oil e.g.). A low glycemic index diet results in weight loss, reduced blood sugar levels, lower risk of heart disease and lower risk of type 2 diabetes. There's more to this I'm just not sure if this would actually work.
underated, never seen ppl talking abt this before
but we already do those type of stuff and not eat sugar so we dont bloat lmaooo

underated, never seen ppl talking abt this before
but we already do those type of stuff and not eat sugar so we dont bloat lmaooo
cope

zoomers eat processed garbage and are still growing taller

cope

zoomers eat processed garbage and are still growing taller
eating procressed food (chips etc....) and nuking the liver is the best way for height growth rather then eating vegatables and eating fruits "natural sugar"

but i will damage the body ofcourse

cus theyre fucking dad is 6'5
not at all I see many zoomers who grew taller than their so called "genetic potential" aka dad's height
eating procressed food (chips etc....) and nuking the liver is the best way for height growth rather then eating vegatables and eating fruits "natural sugar"

but i will damage the body ofcourse
are you sarcastic or something?

not at all I see many zoomers who grew taller than their so called "genetic potential" aka dad's height
crazy, how are they taller if they eat like shit and dont exercise
makes me wonder

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
my parents are both hypoglycemic and a couple inches above avg height
but i doubt it's connected

those are usually ethnics or maybe some communism-affected countries whose parents had bad diets. but genetic potential isn't dad's height in these cases

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and bradpittshairline
This is retarded lmao

crazy, how are they taller if they eat like shit and dont exercise
makes me wonder
seems that junk food is actually full of growth hormones?
my parents are both hypoglycemic and a couple inches above avg height
but i doubt it's connected

those are usually ethnics or maybe some communism-affected countries whose parents had bad diets. but genetic potential isn't dad's height in these cases
zoomers of all (not only non-West) countries are growing taller and taller while their diet is worse than of generations before

• Hmm...
Reactions: Amadeus
zoomers of all (not only non-West) countries are growing taller and taller while their diet is worse than of generations before
Nobody is actually getting any taller, any changes in height amongst zoomers is purely due to hypergamy only.

• JFL
@hopecel monkey

• WTF
lack of calories causes weight loss. I don't consider losing water weight as weight loss

So do Keto basically