Hypothyroidism! And my endo said my growth plates are still open, I am growing (can grow) at 22! Help me get to 6ft!

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I just finished my lates blood test, I have hypothyroidism, and my endo said my growth plates are open I am still growing. I’m currently 5’10, shorter than younger brother at 5’11.5 I’m have aromisin I’m going to get a stack to blast HGH, any recommendations for the hat to do? I’m also going to go on a med for hypo thyroid. Recommendations? Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, SubhumanCurrycel, Growth Plate and 2 others
tihs you?

I just finished my lates blood test, I have hypothyroidism, and my endo said my growth plates are open I am still growing. I’m currently 5’10, shorter than younger brother at 5’11.5 I’m have aromisin I’m going to get a stack to blast HGH, any recommendations for the hat to do? I’m also going to go on a med for hypo thyroid. Recommendations? Thoughts?
is your hgh source pharma grade?

Last edited:
is your hgh source pharma grade?
My GH levels were like average I think (need to get the forms back later today) but I’m not sure I can afford farms grade. I was going to do MK677+ something else which would augment the GH effect to the level of pharmacy grade HGH.

jfl you wanna grow up at 22?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
jfl you wanna grow up at 22?
I’m 21.8 “grow up” ya my growth plates are open. What kind of question is this? 😭👏💅 besides growth plates in spine close last. I’m a genetic rarity. 1 in a million. You need to think differently.

My GH levels were like average I think (need to get the forms back later today) but I’m not sure I can afford farms grade. I was going to do MK677+ something else which would augment the GH effect to the level of pharmacy grade HGH.
if you find a ugl source source share with me. i know a pharma grade one but zero ugl.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I am 6' it s not too tall bro.

I am 6' it s not too tall bro.
6foot is a min. I’m doing lots of stuff. Goal is 6’1 but 6 is min.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Growth Plate
How often did you shit when you had hypothyroidism? How bad was the cold sensitivity? How lethargic were you? Did you actually get your growth plates scanned? Are you a late bloomer?

I have a ton of hypothyroid symptoms, fell a ton off my growth curve, extremely long legs (typical for a 6ft male), my mom is 5'4.5", dad is 6ft and I'm 5'7" as I said a million times here. It would be amazing if we were both anamolies and I could grow to the height I expected to be (at least fucking 5'10")

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
@FreakkForLife @Bitchwhipper2 @SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?

I'm coping hard. OP is a giga rare late bloomer that was probably 5'8.5" last year and never experienced a pause in growth. There's no hope for me. I will always be oddly short. OP has open growth plates at 22 meanwhile mine fused before I turned 15. Brutal shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member
I'm coping hard. OP is a giga rare late bloomer that was probably 5'8.5" last year and never experienced a pause in growth. There's no hope for me. I will always be oddly short. OP has open growth plates at 22 meanwhile mine fused before I turned 15. Brutal shit
Pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Growth Plate
Waaaait i also had hypothyroidsm my whole life only fixxing it rn does that mean my plates are also still open? Andd can i grow more just by fixxing thyroid

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, mvp2v1 and Growth Plate
Pathetic.
I'm obviously still going to check my hormones and growth plates too, but I haven't fucking grown in height for 2 years now jfl so let's be realistic obviously. All I'm really hoping for is at least open clavicle growth plates so I can try to not be stuck with this horrifically narrow frame

Waaaait i also had hypothyroidsm my whole life only fixxing it rn does that mean my plates are also still open? Andd can i grow more just by fixxing thyroid
It sounds WAY too good to be true. Don't be too excited :lul:

How often did you shit when you had hypothyroidism? How bad was the cold sensitivity? How lethargic were you? Did you actually get your growth plates scanned? Are you a late bloomer?

I have a ton of hypothyroid symptoms, fell a ton off my growth curve, extremely long legs (typical for a 6ft male), my mom is 5'4.5", dad is 6ft and I'm 5'7" as I said a million times here. It would be amazing if we were both anamolies and I could grow to the height I expected to be (at least fucking 5'10")
I do believe I had late puberty, I remember always looking younger and people always thinking I am younger than I was, I also did not starting facial hair until like 18 or 19. My growth has been slow and continuous, a couple years ago I was close to my current height. I did not have growth plates checked, he was able to determine this based on some part of my blood work. If there is any hope for me its probably because of the hypothyroidism. Before this I was certain my growth was over and any height gain would be through nonconventional means.

• JFL
It sounds WAY too good to be true. Don't be too excited :lul:
ya it does sound too good to be true, you need to research this, I was told this stuff like an hour ago.

• +1
Realistically, I would think that hypothyroidism during your growing phase would stunt you and by the time your pubertal hormones cause your growth plates to fuse, it would be too late to fix and you would be stunted forever. If your genetics could always save you even when growth inhibiting cases have been untreated for such a long period and you already finished puberty, then it would be impossible for malnutrition to permanently stunt growth

I did not have growth plates checked, he was able to determine this based on some part of my blood work
Sure, maybe you can guess one's growth plates are open if they have literally castrated tier levels of testosterone and/or aromatase deficient tier estrogen, but you can't really be certain until you actually get an x ray, right? @FreakkForLife

OP probably has aromatase deficiency + hypothyroidism + late puberty so I can see how he could maybe grow I guess

Realistically, I would think that hypothyroidism during your growing phase would stunt you and by the time your pubertal hormones cause your growth plates to fuse, it would be too late to fix and you would be stunted forever. If your genetics could always save you even when growth inhibiting cases have been untreated for such a long period and you already finished puberty, then it would be impossible for malnutrition to permanently stunt growth
but there is such a thing as catchup growth, so perhaps something similar here?

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Growth Plate
I'm obviously still going to check my hormones and growth plates too, but I haven't fucking grown in height for 2 years now jfl so let's be realistic obviously. All I'm really hoping for is at least open clavicle growth plates so I can try to not be stuck with this horrifically narrow frame
You can probably get some decent frame gains

But I called you pathetic because of the doomer mindset you have. Now obviously I'm not going to "keep your head up bro and soon you'll have all the girls!" you because it's just a hopium-fueled sentence, but as a man you are supposed to power through every single circumstance that comes at you to the best of your ability. Not because there's a girl dangled at the end of it all but just because that's the nature of a man. It's what we're supposed to do. A few centuries ago when almost every single man had 1000+ ng/dl testosterone levels this is how they were. Even the tiny manlets would push through it all because it's what they're built for.

Now everyone's demotivated, depressed, defeated and just destroyed in all aspects - mind, body and heart.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Growth Plate and mvp2v1
Sure, maybe you can guess one's growth plates are open if they have literally castrated tier levels of testosterone and/or aromatase deficient tier estrogen, but you can't really be certain until you actually get an x ray, right? @FreakkForLife

OP probably has aromatase deficiency + hypothyroidism + late puberty so I can see how he could maybe grow I guess
My estrogen is in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-my-...will-be-the-effect-of-taking-aromasin.489772/ also other past blood work.

• +1
Studies shown anorexic girls remained permanently stunted because their growth plates fused. Catch up growth is possible if your growth plates are open. Over if you had untreated hypothyroidism in puberty and finished puberty

People who have their growth delayed for one reason or another tend to grow large amounts when whatever problem they have is treated. If you're doctor is correct and your plates are still open, treating the hypo whilst taking GH should lead to big changes.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and mvp2v1
Studies shown anorexic girls remained permanently stunted because their growth plates fused. Catch up growth is possible if your growth plates are open. Over if you had untreated hypothyroidism in puberty and finished puberty
Different case for girls though because their plates fuse very early. You never see girls grow into their late teens to mid 20s the way you see a pretty sizeable amount of guys.

interestingly while in 2 past blood tests my T was either a bit above average of way above average, this time the T was high but within healthy range. so idk if this oscillation is weird or not.
T fluctuates a lot

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and mvp2v1
People who have their growth delayed for one reason or another tend to grow large amounts when whatever problem they have is treated. If you're doctor is correct and your plates are still open, treating the hypo whilst taking GH should lead to big changes.
I will make update threads if I notice notable changes.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
I will make update threads if I notice notable changes.
I warn you though, it takes a few months to see changes a lot of the time. Hope it works out though!

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Different case for girls though because their plates fuse very early. You never see girls grow into their late teens to mid 20s the way you see a pretty sizeable amount of guys.
My point simply was that catch up growth isn't possible once growth plates fuse aka if you finished puberty. My height has been the same since 15 and my pubes are already completely developed. I stopped growing around the same ags a girl typically does.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, YouLiveForYourself and Tallooksmaxxer
can i close my plates somehow?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
can i close my plates somehow?
If, for whatever reason, you really wanted to you would have to find ways to increase your estrogen as high as possible.

• +1
Just stunt yourself and eventually regret making such an insane decision theory. You're not even 6'11"
idk maybe i can close the plates in my femur somehow but keep the ones on the shoulder open.

• JFL
i am 6'4 at 17
You're 17. Every average bloomer is done by this age. Average height from 16 to 17 goes up inch. Don't fuck with your hormones and potentially do something you could definitely regret in the future

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Tallooksmaxxer
My point simply was that catch up growth isn't possible once growth plates fuse aka if you finished puberty. My height has been the same since 15 and my pubes are already completely developed. I stopped growing around the same ags a girl typically does.
Yeah just wanted to add that distinction in.

RIP. Well if it means anything I grew loads from 11-13, didn't grow from 14-16 and then grew an inch from 16-17. Probably won't be the case for you as it's just a weird growth trajectory more than anything.

Damn your plates really did that to you, huh?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Growth Plate
i am 6'4 at 17
You're fine. This site somehow has you worrying about becoming Andre the giant. You will probably stay around that height. Increasing your estrogen will bring much unwanted side effects.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Growth Plate
You're 17. Every average bloomer is done by this age. Average height from 16 to 17 goes up inch. Don't fuck with your hormones and potentially do something you could definitely regret in the future
You're fine. This site somehow has you worrying about becoming Andre the giant. You will probably stay around that height. Increasing your estrogen will bring much unwanted side effects.
the thing is i am late bloomer.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sigmamale and Tallooksmaxxer
Go ahead and peak your estrogen so you get busty gyno tits, wide hips and a narrow frame. You asked for it
my friend said if you broke the part of bone where your plate is located, your plates gets closed.

• JFL
the thing is i am late bloomer.
Late bloomer doesn't mean crazy uncontrolled growth into space. 9999/10000 times the human body knows what it's doing. 1/10000 times you have Robert Wadlow.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Growth Plate
my friend said if you broke the part of bone where your plate is located, your plates gets closed.
Most growth plate fractures heal and do not affect future bone growth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and Tallooksmaxxer