Hypothyroidism! And my endo said my growth plates are still open, I am growing (can grow) at 22! Help me get to 6ft!

my friend said if you broke the part of bone where your plate is located, your plates gets closed.
It's true but jfl at you cucking yourself like this. Could be an NBA mogger and get insane dopamine mogging and intimidating people. Constant validation from people impressed by your height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
It's true but jfl at you cucking yourself like this. Could be an NBA mogger and get insane dopamine mogging and intimidating people. Constant validation from people impressed by your height
i already have a mogger height

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
i already have a mogger height
There's a good looking guy at my school that is almost 7ft but he stopped growing. He is clearly high on dopamine and mogs hard. He got the full package. Looks, height, frame, physique, voice, athleticism, etc.

• Hmm...
There's a good looking guy at my school that is almost 7ft but he stopped growing. He is clearly high on dopamine and mogs hard. He got the full package. Looks, height, frame, physique, voice, athleticism, etc.
well i dont have looks. 7ft is comically large man. its uncanny and non nt.

Last edited:
well i dont have looks. 7ft is comically large man. its uncanny and non nt.
Jfl at you think you'll grow 8 more inches in height. That's how much the average 12 or 13 year old boy has left to grow. I'm not kidding. Look it up. What? Did you just start puberty?

The guy I'm talking about is a few inches below 7ft. I'm not going to be exact and give a ridiculous amount of info about my school. He looks normal. He's literally just a scaled up Chad that mogs everyone to suicide and gets girls simping for him :lul:

Your height isn't your problem. It's your face. NT is cope. Girls just want good genetics

• Hmm...
Jfl at you think you'll grow 8 more inches in height. That's how much the average 12 or 13 year old boy has left to grow. I'm not kidding. Look it up. What? Did you just start puberty?

The guy I'm talking about is a few inches below 7ft. I'm not going to be exact and give a ridiculous amount of info about my school. He looks normal. He's literally just a scaled up Chad that mogs everyone to suicide and gets girls simping for him :lul:

Your height isn't your problem. It's your face. NT is cope. Girls just want good genetics
i know my face is my problem put i feel like being too tall is non nt.

i dont think i got that non ntness now but if grow further i think its going to happen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
@FreakkForLife @Bitchwhipper2 @SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?
If xray shows his growth plates are open, then theyre open.

If OP isnt full of shit, then this proves what i and many others have said; anecdotes on when you stop growing are useless. Some stop at 12 others at 24

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Growth Plate
B
I just finished my lates blood test, I have hypothyroidism, and my endo said my growth plates are open I am still growing. I’m currently 5’10, shorter than younger brother at 5’11.5 I’m have aromisin I’m going to get a stack to blast HGH, any recommendations for the hat to do? I’m also going to go on a med for hypo thyroid. Recommendations? Thoughts?
Bro did u get blood tests?
As it's impossible to determine growth plates with blood tests.

Even if they are closed u can grow,look into slee stretching, there's guys on telegram who grew 2-3 inches after the age of 24

They have a telegram group,if u can give me ur telegram username,i can add u in the group

B

Bro did u get blood tests?
As it's impossible to determine growth plates with blood tests.

Even if they are closed u can grow,look into slee stretching, there's guys on telegram who grew 2-3 inches after the age of 24

They have a telegram group,if u can give me ur telegram username,i can add u in the group
ya I know about that. I will be getting the blood work by email later tonight.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
There's a pharma source but can u afford it?
Its like 300+400 per month.
DM me that source. Depending on if I can find a cheaper way to get high GH I may get a job to pay for that.

I just finished my lates blood test, I have hypothyroidism, and my endo said my growth plates are open I am still growing. I’m currently 5’10, shorter than younger brother at 5’11.5 I’m have aromisin I’m going to get a stack to blast HGH, any recommendations for the hat to do? I’m also going to go on a med for hypo thyroid. Recommendations? Thoughts?
what will they give you in therapy? think i might have hypo also and just increasing idoine via iodised salt atm

if you find a ugl source source share with me. i know a pharma grade one but zero ugl.
doesent ugl just mean non pharma? so you mean like hgh from chemyo, swisslabs etc?

• +1
I'm obviously still going to check my hormones and growth plates too, but I haven't fucking grown in height for 2 years now jfl so let's be realistic obviously. All I'm really hoping for is at least open clavicle growth plates so I can try to not be stuck with this horrifically narrow frame
Did ur clavicles grow bro I’m in the same fucking situation

Did ur clavicles grow bro I’m in the same fucking situation
I dont know tbh, but this thread was kind of retarded. It was overblown :lul:

still the same height as when I made this post btw. and it was/is hashimotos caused by lifestyle its not like I was hypo my whole life.

• Woah
Reactions: mathis
Did u grew?

I dont know tbh, but this thread was kind of retarded. It was overblown :lul:

still the same height as when I made this post btw. and it was/is hashimotos caused by lifestyle its not like I was hypo my whole life.
Nvrm i got my answer

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and mvp2v1