I actually became much less confrontational and risk taking after being blackpilled

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
When I didnt know the importance of looks I wasnt scared to be in fights. I didnt even care about the other guy being stronger or risking losing the fight because when I got in a fight I didnt give a fuck about winning or losing, for me it was just about inflicting harm pain and disconfort on the other guy, ss long as I knew he suffered pain I didnt care if I ended winning or losing. I wasnt scared at all unless I sispected they had a knife or something.

Now im scared like a little bunny of confrontation since im terrified of a bad luck punch breaking something in face and ruining me. The blackpill improved my life a lot but came at the cost of becoming much much less brave and more "beta" like when facing confrontation. Anyone else got changed like this?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Truecel14, Lorsss and 2 others
Inject T
Take moda
Take 1g caffeine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973 and I'mme
a punch would make you more human, both in terms of personality and looks

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, LowTierNormie, BigBoy and 1 other person
Mark the spots where you wanna get punched so you get a bonesmashing effect from fights without ruining your face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 2587 and 6 others
IM THE OPPOSITE OF YOU.
NOW IM BLACKPILLED I HAVE ZERO FUCKS TO GIVE.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, homesick and 4 others
IM THE OPPOSITE OF YOU.
why? I mean when not blackpilled and not caring about looks one would fear less what happens to your face in a fight

MRiiSvp.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, looksmaxxtocope, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Yes, blackpill feminizes you. This is why nofap is even worse for looksmaxxing too.

You become less anxious and more at peace with who you are. You feel more ignorantly confident which only works for people like BBC’s where Looks matter less than things like muscle

It’s better to be anxious and insecure in terms of looks so you’re always improving even when you’re good enough to do decent anyway because being better looking is a gift that keeps on giving.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
The blackpill has given me true freedom. Now I care only about the things that deserve my attention while being less inhibited and afraid of social repercussions due to bluepilled notions I had before swallowing the blackpill. I've learnt that attitude and being NT matters, and being a loser lowers your SMV to the ground.

Just inject T theory

The blackpill has given me true freedom. Now I care only about the things that deserve my attention while being less inhibited and afraid of social repercussions due to bluepilled notions I had before swallowing the blackpill. I've learnt that attitude and being NT matters, and being a loser lowers your SMV to the ground.

Just inject T theory
Isnt attitude a redpill thing?

Cabergoline 0.5mg per week ($2 per week)
Phenibut on days where you are leaving the house (assuming you are going out 2-3 times a week MAX)
Testosterone if you are deficient in this hormone, otherwise it won't make a difference

you are now confrontational and risk taking again
im not deficient have high libido higj energy and all that. I just dont want to be ruined by bad luck

Yes, blackpill feminizes you. This is why nofap is even worse for looksmaxxing too.

You become less anxious and more at peace with who you are. You feel more ignorantly confident which only works for people like BBC’s where Looks matter less than things like muscle

It’s better to be anxious and insecure in terms of looks so you’re always improving even when you’re good enough to do decent anyway because being better looking is a gift that keeps on giving.
Woah woah woah I understand ur point in a way but looksmaxxing purely out of insecurity is hellish much better to be NT and looksmax instead of constantly obbessing over it driving yourself crazy

Woah woah woah I understand ur point in a way but looksmaxxing purely out of insecurity is hellish much better to be NT and looksmax instead of constantly obbessing over it driving yourself crazy
Driving myself crazy into misery is was brought me to looksmax so far.

To do 5 surgeries and get fillers every few months starting when you’re 20 you HAVE to be crazy and insecure.

If you’re too balanced and organized you’re going to do things too late. You always want a sense of urgency and to be in misery that you need to crawl out of.

NEETs are too comfortable to ever consider going under the knife. Hence why they post here forever without doing it.

Driving myself crazy into misery is was brought me to looksmax so far.

To do 5 surgeries and get fillers every few months starting when you’re 20 you HAVE to be crazy and insecure.
I do see your point, like the best fighters are people that had fucked up lives and a lot of pain and that drives them to insane levels of dedication.

gotta love the completely unrelated personal attacks including shopped pic from almost 7 years ago

Massive respect for the looks max though your not a racist and are actually respectful

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
IM THE OPPOSITE OF YOU.
the exact opposite happened to me too. now since ik why ppl look intidimating im not scared of them bc they didnt earn that intimidation. it was genetics.

yes looks affect personality and they way you behave, but its still all genetics

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp