I actually like T50 eyes.

A

Account717

Silver
If they weren't so common I think their aesthetic would be appreciated more. There's something about the dark black eye color that matches a black hair color that I really find pleasing to look at, especially on women

Unfortunately 90% of the world has them, so I can see why everyone hates them, but in a complete vacuum, I would like them.

Its just personal preference at the end of the day tbh. Im not trying to cope. I know that Id look better with a lighter eye color, but i think a lot of that has to do with how common the eye color itself is, not really how good it looks

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
i can barely find blonde women attractive

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
Unfortunately 90% of the world has them, so I can see why everyone hates them
Part (although not sure how much) of light eyes appeal comes from their rarity. If only 10% of the world had brown eyes and everyone else blue then I would not be too surprised if brown were most desired. Although this is just speculation until you actually get to try that experiment.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and batteryfresh
i can barely find blonde women attractive
I think when you completely disregard how common hair colors are, black hair is straight up the most attractive type of hair.
Ive heard that dark/black hair + light eyes combo is the best.

• +1
Reactions: zura, T50 Mogger and pentamogged9000
Part (although not sure how much) of light eyes appeal comes from their rarity. If only 10% of the world had brown eyes and everyone else blue then I would not be too surprised if brown were most desired. Although this is just speculation until you actually get to try that experiment.
I also know that dark eye traits are liked on women more than men. Dark = showing void/submissiveness, whereas light = striking/dominance.
Perhaps that is why men are slightly more likely to have light eyes , sexual selection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and HarrierDuBois
If they weren't so common I think their aesthetic would be appreciated more. There's something about the dark black eye color that matches a black hair color that I really find pleasing to look at, especially on women View attachment 2280210
Unfortunately 90% of the world has them, so I can see why everyone hates them, but in a complete vacuum, I would like them.
View attachment 2280212
Its just personal preference at the end of the day tbh. Im not trying to cope. I know that Id look better with a lighter eye color, but i think a lot of that has to do with how common the eye color itself is, not really how good it looks

1687707024398-png.2280212

Who is this? She's cute.

I think when you completely disregard how common hair colors are, black hair is straight up the most attractive type of hair.
Ive heard that dark/black hair + light eyes combo is the best.
yeah light hair just looks weak and thin to me, light eyes can too but rarely

I also know that dark eye traits are liked on women more than men. Dark = showing void/submissiveness, whereas light = striking/dominance.
Perhaps that is why men are slightly more likely to have light eyes , sexual selection
True to some extent yes, but coloring is fairly subjective seeing as most people have differente preferences. I for example love redheads but some hate redheads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
yeah light hair just looks weak and thin to me, light eyes can too but rarely
It is true that lighter hair = more hair follicles and thinner strands, whereas darker hair is fewer follicles and thicker strands
So its not just color, there aer indeed some slight differences in the actual texture and health maintainence

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Is not the dark eyes, more the ethnik features

• Hmm...
Reactions: Account717
If they weren't so common I think their aesthetic would be appreciated more. There's something about the dark black eye color that matches a black hair color that I really find pleasing to look at, especially on women View attachment 2280210
View attachment 2280212
no, you like ATTRACTIVE people who have t50 eyes, blackpilled + brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Account717

Do these eyes say submissive to you?

360_F_90615333_TdX19jQ38cyGeyp5KpvpQw6TSup93G8N.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
t50 cope is so unreal light eyes are literally inherited genes from ALIENS you earthly subhumans we are your OVERLORDS

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
Part (although not sure how much) of light eyes appeal comes from their rarity.
Green eyes are rarer but blue is desired more. But ı agree with you rarity plays a huge role.

Another reason is mostly white people has blue eyes and it's associated with them and their overall beauty.

Brown: ethnic
Light: nordic

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HarrierDuBois
t50 cope is so unreal light eyes are literally inherited genes from ALIENS you earthly subhumans we are your OVERLORDS
Light eyes are more striking but they are biologically inferior, light eyes have a higher chance of damage to eyesight, cancer, more sensitive to bright lights, blindness, than dark eyes. My entire family has light eyes and needs glasses for reading and stuff while I have top tier above 20/20 eyesight with darker eyes. I remember also in my childhood my family insisted me in the summers to wear sunglasses since it was bright outside but I never understood why since the sun did not hurt my eyes like theirs.

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Green eyes are rarer but blue is desired more. But ı agree with you rarity plays a huge role.
Thats cause the majority of people who say they have green eyes actually have hazel eyes which is not nearly as striking

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Another reason is mostly white people has blue eyes and it's associated with them and their overall beauty.

Brown: ethnic
Light: nordic
There are other reasons too, for example light eyes allows for a visible pupil that creates faster trust building and intention reading when looking at a person and bonding with them. Which also is why dark eyes look more mysterious because it's legit more difficult to read that persons intentions.

Light eyes are more striking but they are biologically inferior, light eyes have a higher chance of damage to eyesight, cancer, more sensitive to bright lights, blindness, than dark eyes. My entire family has light eyes and needs glasses for reading and stuff while I have top tier above 20/20 eyesight with darker eyes. I remember also in my childhood my family insisted me in the summers to wear sunglasses since it was bright outside but I never understood why since the sun did not hurt my eyes like theirs.
Think it goes both ways, where lighter eyes are better for night vision. But yeah, there are people with blue eyes who can hardly see in bright places. However, asians and indians tend to wear glasses more than whites, i guess that is a genetic thing not related to eye color?
Also reading glasses are completely normal as you age, nothing to do with eye color. My father has t50 eyes like myself and he needs those.
There are other reasons too, for example light eyes allows for a visible pupil that creates faster trust building and intention reading when looking at a person and bonding with them. Which also is why dark eyes look more mysterious because it's legit more difficult to read that persons intentions.
Just depends on the culture you grew up in i think, light eyes are actually too striking and unfriendly to me, dark is warm and inviting, Unlike light, dark doesnt seem "deceitful" its just void.

Think it goes both ways, where lighter eyes are better for night vision. But yeah, there are people with blue eyes who can hardly see in bright places. However, asians and indians tend to wear glasses more than whites, i guess that is a genetic thing not related to eye color?
Also reading glasses are completely normal as you age, nothing to do with eye color. My father has t50 eyes like myself and he needs those.
Light eyes offers two benefits from a physical standpoint which dark do not.
1. Better night vision.
2. Easier time to absorb vitamin D.

Also more ethnics wear glasses than whites simply because there are more ethnics, if you look at it per capita I'm willing to bet blue eyes have more glasses than brown.

Just depends on the culture you grew up in i think, light eyes are actually too striking and unfriendly to me, dark is warm and inviting, it doesnt seem "deceitful" its just void.
Light eyes are the standard where I grew up so most of them are not impressive. Only very light eyes get a halo, but there is a niche market for brown eyes due to rarity and mystery here from what I've seen, for example my uncle got his wife because she specifically wanted a man with brown eyes and since that was rare here she sought him out. However I and him have a lighter brown (T10) so it's not T50. It's the "white" brown if that makes sense, that euros tend to have.

not a word

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I would still pick light eyes if I were given a choice, but they are way more fragile than dark eyes.
there isnt a single shitskin out there who wouldnt cut his own hand for light eyes. thank god i am one of his chosen people and am blond left handed, 193cm in shoes and have light eyes.

• Woah
there isnt a single shitskin out there who wouldnt cut his own hand for light eyes. thank god i am one of his chosen people and am blond left handed, 193cm in shoes and have light eyes.
I got similar stats as you except light brown (T10) eyes and right handed. Also being left handed is not a bonus, especially considering the X amount of people who die yearly from being lefties who use right handed equipment like chainsaws and stuff.

I got similar stats as you except light brown (T10) eyes and right handed. Also being left handed is not a bonus, especially considering the X amount of people who die yearly from being lefties who use right handed equipment like chainsaws and stuff.
youre right, and being taller is also a disadvantage since in case of a meteor shower they will die first. hell, white skin is also disadvantageous, as its more prone to skin cancer, amirite? the ideal human is right handed, 5'1, pitch black #000000 skin tone, completely black sclera, and 55 iq.

• JFL
youre right, and being taller is also a disadvantage since in case of a meteor shower they will die first. hell, white skin is also disadvantageous, as its more prone to skin cancer, amirite? the ideal human is right handed, 5'1, pitch black #000000 skin tone, completely black sclera, and 55 iq.
I don't see any logical reason as to why being left handed ever would be beneficial? Or do you seriously insiniuate the old Mensa statistic is what makes lefties better?

Yeah and white people are actually jealous of black peoples melanin, this is why youre racist.
The truth is that sun hates your people
You cant go outside unless you put chemicals on your skin

Yeah and white people are actually jealous of black peoples melanin, this is why youre racist.
The truth is that sun hates your people
You cant go outside unless you put chemicals on your skin
the sun is harmful to us because we are not from this planet. we conquered you from galaxies thousands of light years away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Account717
the sun is harmful to us because we are not from this planet. we conquered you from galaxies thousands of light years away.
we wuz aliens n shiet