I actually really like being curry I just wish we weren’t so ugly and low iq

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
yeah everyone makes fun of curries but I’m happy being one, I like eating samosas and mango lassis and indian street food, I like the memories I have of being a kid in curryland with all my relatives, I like hearing the sweet voice of foids speaking in dravidian languages even if dravidian foids fog :feelsohh:

:feelswhat: why would I want to be a Nordic cuck eating frozen goat heads for a living, I tried scandinavian food once and it made me sick

If only curries weren’t so ugly and low IQ I’d be happy being a curry :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Eternal_, northern mogger and 2 others
yeah everyone makes fun of curries but I’m happy being one, I like eating samosas and mango lassis and indian street food, I like the memories I have of being a kid in curryland with all my relatives, I like hearing the sweet voice of foids speaking in dravidian languages even if dravidian foids fog :feelsohh:

:feelswhat: why would I want to be a Nordic cuck eating frozen goat heads for a living, I tried scandinavian food once and it made me sick

Nice cope

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and northern mogger

Nice cope

Curry mogs jew. JBC pill tough swallow

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Aladin
Dravidian takeover:lasereyes::feelsree: !!!!:woke:

we could mog(top 10%)if we didn't have so much bad stereotypes and if our whole country was clean as atleast indore

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and northern mogger
we could mog(top 10%)if we didn't have so much bad stereotypes and if our whole country was clean as atleast indore
curries need to dark triad max as well, too much studymaxxing created too many beta providers

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
We’re not low iq at all (in the west at least). Mainland Indians (low class mainly) are def some dumbasses tho, they shoulda never got access to the internet tbh.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Razeb
All curries I know (can count on my hand) are goofies, I don’t hang out with them even though they keep pestering me

• +1
Well, these are kinda the main things that define curries, they wouldn't be curries without them...

• +1
We’re not low iq at all (in the west at least). Mainland Indians (low class mainly) are def some dumbasses tho, they shoulda never got access to the internet tbh.
Bob and vegene incident was a brutal disaster. idk how wer're gonna recover from that setback.
We used to be seen as high IQ nerds before that

• +1
Bob and vegene incident was a brutal disaster. idk how wer're gonna recover from that setback.
We used to be seen as high IQ nerds before that
Yeah I remember we were basically viewed the exact same as e. Asians before that. But with the bob and vagene shit, our smv went to rock bottom.

Prolly will never recover tbh it’s too cooked atp.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Maalik
Yeah I remember we were basically viewed the exact same as e. Asians before that. But with the bob and vagene shit, our smv went to rock bottom.

Prolly will never recover tbh it’s too cooked atp.
yeah, then they began investigating india for more things to roast and they found a tradition of cow poop medicine, galactic levels of rape and hordes shitting on the street.
then things went from Over to never even began.
I am very concerned about this. The racial rep has gotten so bad to the point of rivalling the blackpill.

on the bright side, we have billions of people. What to do with them.

• +1

Curries on social media are so brutal, they'll insult anyone and everyone for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, northern mogger and hello12344
yeah, then they began investigating india for more things to roast and they found a tradition of cow poop medicine, galactic levels of rape and hordes shitting on the street.
then things went from Over to never even began.
I am very concerned about this. The racial rep has gotten so bad to the point of rivalling the blackpill.

on the bright side, we have billions of people. What to do with them.
Only thing we have left to cope with is being the highest earning ethnic group in America, but the point doesn’t rlly get across cuz our parents are still stingy AF even tho most of them are rich doctors and engineers.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Well, these are kinda the main things that define curries, they wouldn't be curries without them...

fuck that cumskin faggot manlet pewdiepie

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
Only thing we have left to cope with is being the highest earning ethnic group in America, but the point doesn’t rlly get across cuz our parents are still stingy AF even tho most of them are rich doctors and engineers.
Lol it would be funny if the moneymaxxing of today gets used up as the surgerymaxxing of the next generation of dalits.

tbh while being the highest earning group sounds great on the surface
in reality its because most indian males have nothing else to do.
we did not receive any parental directive except studycel :soy::soy:and get money.

most of our parents surprisingly didn't understand half the things we do now. the importance of getting girls, social power etc. Whites make that a much bigger part of parenting than ours.

Lol it would be funny if the moneymaxxing of today gets used up as the surgerymaxxing of the next generation of dalits.

tbh while being the highest earning group sounds great on the surface
in reality its because most indian males have nothing else to do.
we did not receive any parental directive except studycel :soy::soy:and get money.

most of our parents surprisingly didn't understand half the things we do now. the importance of getting girls, social power etc. Whites make that a much bigger part of parenting than ours.

yeah curries suck at parenting, all my dad does is talk to me about business and AI and my mom babies me

none of them told me how to pick up whores and now im a khhv virgin at 21

yeah curries suck at parenting, all my dad does is talk to me about business and AI and my mom babies me

jfl same here, same age.
Our culture is one big bluepill bubble tbh.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
Yeah almost 100% of s. asian dudes are looksminned studycels in high school cuz of our parents. A lot do ascend in college, but by then you’ve alr missed out on a ton of shit.

Yeah almost 100% of s. asian dudes are looksminned studycels in high school cuz of our parents. A lot do ascend in college, but by then you’ve alr missed out on a ton of shit.
Lol in my uni most of my fellow s asians grew a wiry pube beard as a sign of masculinity and ended up looking worse than ever jfl.

this is the result of what u said. no play during high school. even normies learn the smallest parts of looks theory when trying to pull girls. Our guys are just starting out at college like they were born yesterday. the arab situation is similar too.

Lol in my uni most of my fellow s asians grew a wiry pube beard as a sign of masculinity and ended up looking worse than ever jfl.

this is the result of what u said. no play during high school. even normies learn the smallest parts of looks theory when trying to pull girls. Our guys are just starting out at college like they were born yesterday. the arab situation is similar too.
I think it’s like 50-50 tbh, but yea the dudes in my cs classes were giga looksminned with rapist pheno. I knew a lot of NT s. Asian dudes who went out to parties and shit too, but majority of em had height/face halo or were gymcelled + softmaxxed.

I think it’s like 50-50 tbh, but yea the dudes in my cs classes were giga looksminned with rapist pheno. I knew a lot of NT s Asian dudes who went out to parties and shit too, but majority of em had height/face halo or were gymcelled + softmaxxed.
the rapist pheno thing is brootal.
i think its fat distribution. we SA men tend to have fattier buccal pads, thicker nasolabials and hollower eye areas. it makes us look way older

Beta, come. Did you see this new article from NDTV? Modi called those Pakistani benchods infiltrators! 😍