I actually want a women my height

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Not shorter then me because I generally don't find dwarfs that attractive. It feels retarded to mog a women and have sex with them. Also feels like they're a child if they're too short. The only advantage is you can throw them around and pick them up with easy assuming you're gymaxxed.

I don't want taller than me because getting mogged by a woman is suifeul and cuck. However my sexual fantasies do revolve around making love with a 6'4 Amazon in 6 inch heels....

I want my height. My height is perfect 5'7.5. Don't have to look up or down to kiss. Just perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and try2beme

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I want a 5’10+ woman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 55314 and GuyFromSingapore
Midget wants midget how cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Fiqh
I also find the idea of fucking a woman close to or at my height hot, like our bodies being perfectly aligned as we lie down. I don't get this obsession with huge height difference (so long as she isn't taller), 0-2 inches height difference is fine with me. And I find the 8 inches difference women supposedly want according to studies ridiculous, 5 is the max before it gets annoying imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brandon Curington and GuyFromSingapore
She won't respect you

I want 5'10 woman 3 inch difference is perfect

I want a tall bbw to mog me and suck my soul out my anus

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
You show clear signs of gender dysphoria, get on female HRT asap!

Not shorter then me because I generally don't find dwarfs that attractive. It feels retarded to mog a women and have sex with them. Also feels like they're a child if they're too short. The only advantage is you can throw them around and pick them up with easy assuming you're gymaxxed.

I don't want taller than me because getting mogged by a woman is suifeul and cuck. However my sexual fantasies do revolve around making love with a 6'4 Amazon in 6 inch heels....

I want my height. My height is perfect 5'7.5. Don't have to look up or down to kiss. Just perfect.
Can agree.View attachment IMG_0177.webp

you would get height mog by most women in northen european

This is just Manlet cope

I dated a woman close to 6ft, just as tall as me.

It wasn’t the height that gave me the problem but the fact that she was bigger (heavier) than me. Holy shit you can feel her breath like a monster whispering next to you. Had to say I have a call and run away in the first hour of meeting and I ghosted her afterwards.

5.7’5 is only perfect to sleep with your legs wide open on an economical flight, otherwise it’s a death sentence. You are just coping.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry