i allow myself to be a pushover

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
i give normies a chance to make jokes out of me and whatever to make themselves feel good. but that’s because i allow them to, if i wanted to beat the shit out of them and turn them into an abused dog and my bitch i would do so easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomop, Sushifart, mayo mogger and 3 others
You’re a jester

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Primalsplit
You’re a jester
not really, im laid back i don’t bother anyone. when normies approach me and start trying to banter i just play along with their foolery because i wouldn’t want to beat someone up for the smallest reason

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i give normies a chance to make jokes out of me and whatever to make themselves feel good. but that’s because i allow them to, if i wanted to beat the shit out of them and turn them into an abused dog and my bitch i would do so easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Sushifart, sub5c3l and 2 others
Do you have medium/long hair

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
giga copium, you’re just letting them take this piss out of you because you can’t handle the adrenaline of confrontation (even though it feels so good the one time in a year you actually stick up for yourself)

giga copium, you’re just letting them take this piss out of you because you can’t handle the adrenaline of confrontation (even though it feels so good the one time in a year you actually stick up for yourself)
im schizo tbh no one takes the piss out of me idk why i made these type of threads

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
to be honest, based thinking. But you are still a pushover in those normies' mind, you should do something that would scare the shit out of them or atleast give respect, once in a while.

im schizo tbh no one takes the piss out of me idk why i made these type of threads
Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF