satisfaction with myself/life

kiyopon

kiyopon

Bronze
i feel like i'll never be satisfied with my life or the way i look until i'm chadlite, and i'm pretty sure that's an unreachable goal for me.

i'm above average looking but i just dont look amazing or great, i never feel satisfied with my appearance for a full day even the days i'm completely looksmaxed (completely clear skin, hair doing exactly what i want, no bloat etc. everything in check.) i feel good about it for a moment and then instantly draw my attention to my flaws and i cant stop thinking about them when out in public if even being at home studying.

this has nothing to do with girls or female attention i couldn't care less about that i just want to reach a certain threshold of looks and i feel like i would be happy/satisfied finally. even being an inch taller would make such a difference in how i feel.

obviously this is called being insecure but it's just so shit when combined with a variety of other stupid shit like ocd, adhd etc. does anybody know how to get over this? does anybody have a real way to accept yourself truly without just lying to yourself?

*inbound 14 year olds telling me to rope*

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and datboijj
Find a girl that will love you and just overall help you. It won't be that hard since you did said that you are complete looksmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Hi! You’re describing BDD get help from your local psychologist.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Hi! You’re describing BDD get help from your local psychologist.
my local psychologists are all old ladies sitting at home without an office or anything remotely professional

Find a girl that will love you and just overall help you. It won't be that hard since you did said that you are complete looksmaxxed.
i have had one for over a year and it hasn't changed a thing

I’m kinda the same although I cope by thinking I’m ultra superior and mog most in many different ways. Doesn’t help the fact that people fuel my shit and tell me I’m giga handsome and smart and that I’m a god they literally fuel the fuck out me. Girls I’m with will just sit there rambling about how attractive I am n shit and how cool I am etc these are just normal compliments but it fuels the fire when deep down I don’t believe I’m good enough due to bad experiences as a teen so deep down I don’t feel I actually live up to these compliments due to abused dog syndrome

i have had one for over a year and it hasn't changed a thing
Just quit the forum then, and in the next day start a healthy lifestyle instead of worrying shit that you can't control. Blackpill is just brutally depressing

Just quit the forum then, and in the next day start a healthy lifestyle instead of worrying shit that you can't control. Blackpill is just brutally depressing
no the information here is valuable to me. i already have a relatively healthy lifestyle; gym 5-6 times a week, good diet, decent sleep, productive etc. yes it is depressing but its also helpful, ive accepted it so its not anymore painful

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
I’m kinda the same although I cope by thinking I’m ultra superior and mog most in many different ways. Doesn’t help the fact that people fuel my shit and tell me I’m giga handsome and smart and that I’m a god they literally fuel the fuck out me. Girls I’m with will just sit there rambling about how attractive I am n shit and how cool I am etc these are just normal compliments but it fuels the fire when deep down I don’t believe I’m good enough due to bad experiences as a teen so deep down I don’t feel I actually live up to these compliments due to abused dog syndrome
i do the same thing but dont experience compliments to that extreme extent.

eventually youll believe what they say

• Woah
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS