I know this might be cope, but I don't feel old yet

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I just turned 45, and yes it's not old, but it's "middle aged". I still feel around 28-33 years old. I don't necessarily look younger, but I don't feel like I thought I would at this age. I don't feel middle aged. I have the same amount of energy, and even somewhat more than I did when I was 21. I kept thinking I would be like this very wise adult at this age, but I really feel like I realize I know hardly anything. I can't give out solid advice, except don't waste your life on the internet, because I spent the last 25 years of my life doing that. Other than that, I feel like I don't feel or look that much different.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823 and Vermilioncore
do u live with ur parents

Tales from reddit

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Damn unc. Nah bro 45 and not feeling old is actually cope dude.

Bro you were already older than me at my age rn (and I feel old) in the fucking 90s

Damn unc. Nah bro 45 and not feeling old is actually cope dude.

Bro you were already older than me at my age rn (and I feel old) in the fucking 90s

Can you write in English?

no one does

maturation is a myth anyway. it's a thin veneer over who you were when you were 12. my mom has Alzheimer's and even early on the adult part of her just evaporated. she's been basically 12 years old for the past 5 years. she's not even that out of it. just has a 10 second memory like Memento, unless something gets repeated like 100 times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ChiraqJihad
40s are the new 30s n shiet
Blast test E and makeup for the last time clubbing if u ever feel unprecedented rage
Tested and confirmed by resident oldcels before

40s are the new 30s n shiet
Blast test E and makeup for the last time clubbing if u ever feel unprecedented rage
Tested and confirmed by resident oldcels before
The one thing about being 40 is it's kind of liberating because your life is basically over and you don't have to keeping worry "what am I going to do with my life?" It becomes "lmao, I'm gonna die in 20 years." Like suppose I fuck my life up irreparably when I'm 55. Oh well, I basically only wasted 5 years of my life, which were when I was all old and shit anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Sheit neeguz are already calling me oldcel on here at 28 years old

The one thing about being 40 is it's kind of liberating because your life is basically over and you don't have to keeping worry "what am I going to do with my life?" It becomes "lmao, I'm gonna die in 20 years." Like suppose I fuck my life up irreparably when I'm 55. Oh well, I basically only wasted 5 years of my life, which were when I was all old and shit anyway.
Its not over for me. Maybe for others. I am on my creative roll.