Women don't want older guys

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
You niggas read headlines too much.

This is bullshit. Average girls look for +2/3 years above their age. Especially when they're 18-20. When they get to mid-20s it's still the same. They don't look towards 29-30 because they're already descending.

I can remember when I was on OLD last year and this year (28/29). 90% of my profile views were from 26-29 year olds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, humanoidsub7, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
cope, all ages are attracted to chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Luffymaxxing, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
I can remember when I was on OLD last year and this year (28/29). 90% of my profile views were from 26-29 year olds.
That's probably a hidden filter to keep young girls away from older guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, klip11, iam good boy and 1 other person
Your experiences are different from reality because you’re curry and manlet. Women on TikTok keep simping over older men (in their 40s/50s).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, yeeyeeslayer, wsada and 2 others
women want guys that are 2-3 years older which is why that's the common age gap in wester countries (where sexual liberation is in full effect)
in shithole thirdie countries the age gap is more like 5-10 years bc its more about resources than foid preferences

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@New Poster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Ken and bloomercel
Women dont want unattractive guys. An 18 year old female will take a 30 year old Chad over an 18 year old subhuman incel.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
im 26 and get 18 year olds dtf in person and on apps

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and atlantean
You're as old as your hairline and skin collagen level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sudanguy, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
im 26 and get 18 year olds dtf in person and on apps
Girls want older guys cuz they have more T. Especially noticeable in highschool etc. 16 years nd 17 year olds with 19 and 20 year olds

Your experiences are different from reality because you’re curry and manlet. Women on TikTok keep simping over older men (in their 40s/50s).
Cope. JFL 40s and 50s. They apply filters close to their own age.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Foids got with HS seniors as early as 8th grade here, and I went to an upper middle class school. They looked liked Alexander the great though, not rich cooper.

• +1
Women dont want unattractive guys. An 18 year old female will take a 30 year old Chad over an 18 year old subhuman incel.
Ofc but I'm not talking about who's subhuman or not. In talking about PREFERENCE. They wish that 30 yo was close to their age.

Cope. JFL 40s and 50s. They apply filters close to their own age.
Nope. You’re just viewing it through the lens of a currycel. Just because it doesn’t happen to you, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Plenty of women have a thing for older men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Nope. You’re just viewing it through the lens of a currycel. Just because it doesn’t happen to you, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Plenty of women have a thing for older men.
Nah I've mentioned this before. And @Xtra said something similar.

When women are older it may have less relevance. It's not uncommon to see women 30+ go for guys 5-10 years older - but these women will give up their filters and compromise anyway. Plus they're old roasties whose value has dropped like a shitcoin.

I'm talking specifically 18-25 prime women will also search for guys similarly aged. I mean they are EXTREMELY picky nowadays whereby they will apply filters to the nth degree. So why will they prefer a guy that's 40 over a guy that's similarly aged? Presuming looks, wealth, NT and all else was the same.

Even when I was in uni I saw girls in first year look down on guys in third year like as if they were another specie.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Michael Myers
Women are more ageist on apps because most older men are genetic garbage. Consider that a lot of people wouldn't even be alive if not for modern medicine to get them through early childhood, so with that same logic you can see why these same people expire the moment they're past their prime. Notice how men who are extremely attractive and show signs of genetic fitness usually peak 25-35, for example Gandy, Hexum, Pitt, etc. At the end of the day all of this is irrelevant. You're as old as you look like and you will pull as many women as your SMV rating dictates. Age pill is brutal but a lot of the shit you read on here is scare mongering or literal teenage retards thinking life ends at senior year of high school. If your concern is fucking women you won't magically stop attracting women the moment you hit thirty if you were hot to begin with, it's just you probably will need to do things IRL and Instagram max which are the true tests if you're a Chad. Any attractive loser can get matches on Tinder and Hinge, but it's a different story slaying IRL and with Instagram. This is where you find the best looking women.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane and SecularIslamist
Only basement dwellers disagree because they think some drug addicted 16 year old with no father figure going for 30+ year old men represents all females

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Xtra and SecularIslamist

When women are older it may have less relevance. It's not uncommon to see women 30+ go for guys 5-10 years older - but these women will give up their filters and compromise anyway. Plus they're old roasties whose value has dropped like a shitcoin.

I'm talking specifically 18-25 prime women will also search for guys similarly aged. I mean they are EXTREMELY picky nowadays whereby they will apply filters to the nth degree. So why will they prefer a guy that's 40 over a guy that's similarly aged? Presuming looks, wealth, NT and all else was the same.

Even when I was in uni I saw girls in first year look down on guys in third year like as if they were another specie.
What do you think I’m talking about? I’m also talking about younger women. Go on TikTok and see how many talk about wanting older men. When I was in high school, there were females who dated older guys. We were 14 and they were 25+.

I think when people talk about age pill it's more that they are scared of how they will be viewed if they try going for younger women, etc.
Our society is ageist as fuck but if you don't give a fuck you can run @Amnesia game until you're 70 if you look the part. Most people reading this are already outcasts, either through upbringing or their appearance, so if they lived an unusual life until now it isn't like they will get married at 25 with their looksmatch that's similarly aged and live happily ever after.
Agepill will collect early for a lot of posters but it isn't like they had much going on for them to begin with.
At the end of the day it is what it is. I will admit most women look the best at 18-21, but same way I think its retarded as fuck to judge someone purely because they are 'old', I'm never going to not find a 25 year old staceylite with good personality less attractive than a 18 year MTB. Realistically they're both ran thru. If a girl has taken miles of dick at 25, she started at least a decade ago anyway. She'll have half of the mile of dick at 19 instead of the full mile at 24, like that makes any difference. Likewise a girl who most people here would LTR won't have significantly more mileage at 24 than at 18 because a lot of people are serial monogamists despite the semi cuck fantasy shit some people post here nonstop.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
That's probably a hidden filter to keep young girls away from older guys.
Could be true unironically. It's OK in the eyes of society for a group of guys to have a gay orgy in a bathhouse as long as muh consent, but society thinks a 29 year straight old guy is a sexual predator for being interested in a 20 year old girl.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist

this is the truth and even for teen girls it's the truth. tell a 12yo girl you are 16 instant rejection, tell a 15yo girl you are 20 instant rejection, it doesnt matter how much you mog boys their age they are all brainwashed to hell and back.

i can definitely see early 20s girls rejecting a late 20s guy for age even though it's both adults.
people on this site have no clue just how brainwashed modern girls are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and ElTruecel
not even true, foids almost always want older men. they consider men/boys their age to be too immature and will always go for an older guy. if ur an attractive older man with a stable job and income there will be nothing easier then pulling foids aged 17 and above, its genuinely the easiest thing ever.

even just being in further education is enough tbh, i dated a virgin 16 yr old stacylite at 20 and she was obsessed with me, nothing funnier then when i would pick her up at her sixth form while all her incel subhuman classmates would be mirin hard and coping jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sudanguy and SecularIslamist
this is the truth and even for teen girls it's the truth. tell a 12yo girl you are 16 instant rejection, tell a 15yo girl you are 20 instant rejection, it doesnt matter how much you mog boys their age they are all brainwashed to hell and back.

i can definitely see early 20s girls rejecting a late 20s guy for age even though it's both adults.
If you're older than a foid by a significant amount, lie about your age or don't bring it up at all. I read about this 37 year old bouncer that met this 21 year old college foid at a bar. He lied about his age and pretended to be in his mid 20s. It's a low IQ move to tell a foid that young that you're 16 years older than her. Even if she finds you attractive, she may still reject you for your age.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

This is exactly the point guys who say 'you look your age' miss out on. Exceptions aren't rules. Back in the day women didn't care that much, but their is an increasing stigma about dating someone 'too old'. I would say -5 years is still achievable (depending on age) but increasingly becoming harder and harder. Definitely over if you're 23 and wanting a narcy 18 year old of today.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
This is exactly the point guys who say 'you look your age' miss out on. Exceptions aren't rules. Back in the day women didn't care that much, but their is an increasing stigma about dating someone 'too old'. I would say -5 years is still achievable (depending on age) but increasingly becoming harder and harder. Definitely over if you're 23 and wanting a narcy 18 year old of today.
how over is it for me in terms of that age thing, im almost 20 but i only want a virgin 12-15 year old, no narcy 19 year old sluts for me i couldn't deal with that bs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
how over is it for me in terms of that age thing, im almost 20 but i only want a virgin 12-15 year old, no narcy 19 year old sluts for me i couldn't deal with that bs
Lmao legally and even by today's cucked society hell no.

You'll be 22-25 when they're an "acceptable" age range. So no....even the 15 year olds in 3 years time will see you as "old" or in a different phase of life.

Then when they're 20/21 they will think you're too old as well. I think I remember telling you I overheard a 21 year old girl say why would a 24 year old guy (she mentioned his name) want to hang around with fresh graduates during a summer placement. I was 23 so took offence as well jfl.

You are as old as you look. I have seen many young girl going for old guys who are fit.

I think they would prefer younger version if u give them 20yo version vs 40yo. But at end of day, looks.

May not apply to girl who will become butt of joke for being with old guy in her social circle.(Hags cant resist ranting their bitter rage shaming the girl and calling guy pedo)

In ons or str context, dont think most if not all, care at all

• +1
True in Cuba

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers

Last edited: