I am a gay incel

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Some people here will probably take badly to me using the word "incel" but there is simply no other way to describe my state of being other than as someone who is incel i.e. involuntarily celibate.

Over the last week i tried to get sex by goimg on grindr and many other apps to look for men in my city. Any man I messaged, ignored rejected or blocked me once I sent a picture of me. Without fail. As my desperation increased, I went on more and more extreme websites to see if maybe I agreed to someone's weird fetish they would let me have sex with them. But no dice. Coprophages, gerontophiles, and self described sluts and slaves all turned me down.

There's no one left to message or reach out to. I scroll along the apps and see the same profiles who I have messaged to no avail. I must have messaged hundreds of men in the last week. Yet none of this led to any kind of sexual interest. Therefore I am involuntary celibate. I have to come to terms with this, and mourn my fantasy of being someone with physical appeal.

It is something very fundamental about me that people find ugly. I am slim fit, exercise daily, have a degree and a job, and various hobbies. I am doing everything "right" as society would want it. But something in my body is completely repulsive to everyone and I will never be able to change that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, bishōnenmaxxer, JustShower and 5 others
dnr get grindr

Ugly and gay, my condolences.

• So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

I just read it, it makes no sense, I always read online histories about gay men who were incel losing their virginities right away after just stop repressing, also there is a lot of saying around that goes like "gay men have no standards" which would match with the 0 standards straight men have, if u want a brutal honest opinion u can send me pictures of ur face or link me to a thread.

LOL finally found a fagcel, I posted a thread asking if it was even possible to be gay and incel since men have low standards, guess we found out.

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower and PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
Sorry to hear that btw consider joining a monastery and living a life of penance.

• JFL
  • JFL
I'm somewhat curious about gay standards since so many of them seem to be subhuman. What do people look for in gays. Can you slay as a subhuman as long as your malegaze-maxxed or is it only subhumans that are nichemaxxed that slay amongst gays. What would you say are the ideal looks for a gay male audience.

• +1
I'm somewhat curious about gay standards since so many of them seem to be subhuman. What do people look for in gays. Can you slay as a subhuman as long as your malegaze-maxxed or is it only subhumans that are nichemaxxed that slay amongst gays. What would you say are the ideal looks for a gay male audience.
I always thot being gay was one big orgy. I see the most subhuman looking males with each other

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I just read it, it makes no sense, I always read online histories about gay men who were incel losing their virginities right away after just stop repressing, also there is a lot of saying around that goes like "gay men have no standards" which would match with the 0 standards straight men have, if u want a brutal honest opinion u can send me pictures of ur face or link me to a thread.
Jfl at your iq

• +1
larp

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
copy pasta from Reddit

• +1