I am addicted to Self Improvement content

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Meanwhile I could'nt even bring myself to study for my exams and just skipped them, again. Where should I start to turn my life around, I hate the state I am in right now. Even this fucking forum is so addicting that I probably spend 2 hours everyday here. Why is life so fucking boring without all these dopamine activities? Is it possible to enjoy a boring life for me again after frying my brain with digital content for 17 years? I feel like the biggest fucking loser that I am unable to do basic tasks and still consider myself above other people just because I looksmaxxed a little bit and get some women.

Even to them I lie about University, they all think I am ambitious and don't have time to text back because I am goal driven, in reality I larp and spend time rotting on youtube and IG, reddit, looksmax, tiktok..

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander, AngryShortMale and 2 others

Here, I even made a thread about it. I maybe studies for a whole 15 hours for all exams combined, thats it.

Fuck my brain, how is it already a big achievemnt for me if I didn't fap for 3 days, this should be normal for all men and here I am celebrating that I didnt wack off to women getting blasted in their face

Can anyone relate and overcame these problems? I need some kind of routine to avoid procrastination and reach all the goals that I have not reached for years. I know I watched Hamza Videos and what now and they dont help me, I still dont have a plan even if I fucking meditate for 10 minutes

This nigger JFL'ed my post
But i prolly deserve it
I will go outside without my phone now and just experience the coldness and maybe some good thoughts will come out

Meanwhile I could'nt even bring myself to study for my exams and just skipped them, again. Where should I start to turn my life around, I hate the state I am in right now. Even this fucking forum is so addicting that I probably spend 2 hours everyday here. Why is life so fucking boring without all these dopamine activities? Is it possible to enjoy a boring life for me again after frying my brain with digital content for 17 years? I feel like the biggest fucking loser that I am unable to do basic tasks and still consider myself above other people just because I looksmaxxed a little bit and get some women.

Even to them I lie about University, they all think I am ambitious and don't have time to text back because I am goal driven, in reality I larp and spend time rotting on youtube and IG, reddit, looksmax, tiktok..
I believe its because you currently havr no purpose in life. You should find a hobby, sports, anything that means alot to you and relentlessly pursue it, obsess over it and youll find that you dont have time for those random meaningless addicting habits. For me i started going to the gym and take care of my looks, improving my social skills, learn some moneymaking skills and the results i got from those good habits make me feel really good i no longer want to endulge in the bad habits anymore. At first its gonna be really hard to get over the bad habits cause theyre extremely addicting, but just keep going and youll notice that it gets easier over time.

dopamine detox

and youve been here since 2018 tough, stop being on the internet its not over ur just being lazy pos