I am an ethnic Chinese born and raised in America.

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
I hold an american passport, went to american schools, have american friends and have lived in america all my life.

I do not speak a word of mandarin, and have never been to China.

If a war were to break out between China and the US, I would try and kill as much americans as possible. I would volunteer as a double agent and pass on as much critical information to the Chinese army as possible, while at the same time sabotaging the enemy.

I may have been born here, but as an ethnic Chinese I owe my undying loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China. It's as simple as that.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
bing chilling

Lol no ones loyal to america anyways your good bro

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18522 and niqfan625
Don't remember asking.

You wouldn't be able to live much of a life in China as a Chinese that can't speak Mandarin. Tell me you can at least speak Cantonese.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I hold an american passport, went to american schools, have american friends and have lived in america all my life.

If a war were to break out between China and the US, I would try and kill as much americans as possible. I would volunteer as a double agent and pass on as much critical information to the Chinese army as possible, while at the same time sabotaging the enemy.

I may have been born here, but as an ethnic Chinese I owe my undying loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China. It's as simple as that.
The Chinese would hang you

You don't speak Mandarin, they wouldn't like that

我很喜欢冰淇淋

You'd be killed before you even tried.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

That's not even how wars work anyways you dumb bitch. It's not like the whole United States will become lawless. Police will still be funded..

whats the point of this shit thread no one cares about your gook citizenship

That's frightening.

Chinese exist solely due to the US military which saved them from the might of the imperial Japanese Empire.

You should go to China and search waifu for me. In case of war I also would prefer to fight for China than shitholes of murica and lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Tinderstat5  country percentage

your cousins next
C1F6D375 B468 4F5C 9A2C 7D8286D14FE5