I am an Asian American born, raised and educated in America. This is my story.

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
I am an ABC born, raised and educated in America. I spent my entire life here, studied here, and made all my friends here. I do not speak a word of Mandarin, and have never set foot in China.

Should war between China and the US break out, I would do my upmost to kill as many Americans as possible, and pass on as much confidential information to the Chinese army as possible. In fact, as preparation for the upcoming war, I am already doing my best to weaken America by dealing fentanyl on college campuses and donating all proceeds to the People's Liberation Army hypersonics missile institute.

I may have been born and raised here, but as an ethnic Chinese, I owe my absolute and undivided loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China. It's really as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
Long live the Chinese Nation!
Long live the Chinese Communist Party!
Long live the Chinese People!

• Love it
Reactions: Fishy
Zhongguo type beat

I am an ABC born, raised and educated in America. I spent my entire life here, studied here, and made all my friends here. I do not speak a word of Mandarin, and have never set foot in China.

Should war between China and the US break out, I would do my upmost to kill as many Americans as possible, and pass on as much confidential information to the Chinese army as possible. In fact, as preparation for the upcoming war, I am already doing my best to weaken America by dealing fentanyl on college campuses and donating all proceeds to the People's Liberation Army hypersonics missile institute.

I may have been born and raised here, but as an ethnic Chinese, I owe my absolute and undivided loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China. It's really as simple as that.
what seeing too many WMAF couples does to gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and chosen-one
Ok autist

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one