I am an Asian American. I was born in the US, hold US citizenship, and studied in the US. I have never been to China and do not speak Mandarin.

C

Collagen or rope

Kraken
Should war between the US and China break out, I would do my upmost to kill as many americans as possible.

I may have grown up here and hold an american passport, but as an ethnic Chinese I owe my loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China.

In fact, as preparation for the upcoming war, I am trying my best to kill and poison as many americans as possible by dealing fentanyl on college campuses. With the amount of fentanyl I've sold, I've probably killed hundreds of homeless niggers and college students at this point. All proceeds from fentanyl dealings are donated to the People's Liberation Army hypersonic missile research institute.

万岁中国共产党!Long live the Chinese Communist Party!
万岁中华人民共和国!Long live the PRC!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 47332, BigJimsWornOutTires and 6 others
How does it feel to know that a 4/10 white guy can take all your gurls from you ?

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 26859, Mr. President and 1 other person
Should war between the US and China break out, I would do my upmost to kill as many americans as possible.

I may have grown up here and hold an american passport, but as an ethnic Chinese I owe my loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China.

In fact, as preparation for the upcoming war, I am trying my best to kill and poison as many americans as possible by dealing fentanyl on college campuses. With the amount of fentanyl I've sold, I've probably killed hundreds of homeless niggers and college students at this point. All proceeds from fentanyl dealings are donated to the People's Liberation Army hypersonic missile research institute.

中共萬歲萬歲萬萬歲!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
中共萬歲萬歲萬萬歲!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How does it feel to you and op knowing that even if yall killed every white on earth your disgusting pan faced "women" would still dream about squirting on BWC? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 AT CHINKS

• +1
Reactions: Broski
legitimate
would do same
long live ccp long live xi

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Collagen or rope
legitimate
would do same
Let's kill more americans with fentanyl and continue weakening this country for the PLA to clean trash up.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Obito
legitimate
would do same
aren't you part Mongolian apparently cuz that's what ur dad is?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Obito
Tales from the sweatshops of Chongqing

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
asian american running low inhib PUA theory on white female is legit

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

I cry tears for my Motherland

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and aesthetic beauty
Based ching ling ling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_chauvinism

Han Chinese chauvinism is a political ideology that speaks out for the ethnic Han Chinese people and its uniqueness throughout human history. Han chauvinists believe that the current influence from the West has downgraded the development of China's own cultural customs, and in response, it has become instrumental in leading the increasingly traditionalist movement, which was launched in 2001. Participants come together both online and in person in cities across China to revitalize their vision of the authentic “Great Han” and corresponding “real China” through traditional ethnic dress and Confucian ritual.

chinks will never be american, niggers will never be american, spics will never be american, curries will never be american, sand niggers will never be american

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How does it feel to know that a 4/10 white guy can take all your gurls from you ?
that says more about chink foids than it does about him.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
chinks will never be american, niggers will never be american, spics will never be american, curries will never be american, sand niggers will never be american
go back to /pol/ retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Amadeus
so you will never be american

aren't you part Mongolian apparently cuz that's what ur dad is?
he's simply a nigger i have no idea why he's sucking gooks off. its just a tad bit strange.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
Thoughts on thaiboy digital

so you will never be american

I can backtrack all my ancestors back to europe so I'm already more american than all those I mentioned regardless of where they were born and lived.

Angry Ron Swanson GIF