I am becoming a misandrist

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I have been a misogynist for such a while but I have fallen. I was bored so I went on the female dating strategy site to laugh at their absurdity and whilst there was a lot of goldigger vibes from these foids, they have convinced me that men are the root of all evil.

We kill each other for pussy, where is the brotherhood?
We attack and steal from each other rather than showing compassion and support.

Out in public aint no female intimidate me but I get intimidated by other men (usually low trust, high t, tall, wide frame, dark triad looking men) as I know that if shit hits the fan, I could get beaten the shit out of by my fellow man.

It seems like the sisterhood is all about supporting each other whereas there is sadly no brotherhood. Nature fucked the male gender up by making us so desperate for pussy and power that we conquer everything we can. Whilst this is good if you are Chad or have a strong army, if you are a normie, you will be tested. Females seem to think that if they lived in a female only society, there would be no wars or danger as apparently its men who do that shit.

I am still a misogynist though as these females live on easy mode and for other good reasons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 32285
The final blackpill is that both human males and human females are both equally trashy and evil and that humanity is inherently flawed and demonic as a whole and that human biology and psychology is wicked. Nowdays I despise women and men equally in fact I cant stand humans at all anymore, they are like feral apes that were given modern tools to play around with, with which they fail miserably and make their sad existences even more dismayful and chaotic. Rejecting humanity as a whole is the final blackpill/whitepill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: czwarty, Luffymaxxing, Skywalker and 3 others
The final blackpill is that both human males and human females are both equally trashy and evil and that humanity is inherently flawed and demonic as a whole and that human biology and psychology is wicked. Nowdays I despise women and men equally in fact I cant stand humans at all anymore, they are like feral apes that were given moder tools to play around with, with which they fail miserably and make their sad existences even more dismayful and chaotic. Rejecting humanity as a whole is the final blackpill/whitepill
Based. Protecting ourselves from everyone, including family aswell is vital when interacting with humans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Based. Protecting ourselves from everyone, including family aswell is vital when interacting with humans.
I came to realization that you consciousness is your inherent "YOU" while your body is like a vessel that morphs you into becoming a being you are now which is an ugly human male. When you think about it in this scenario your body is like a bait that lures all sorts of bad events and evil beings into messing with you. If you are ugly then your consciousness is being litteraly tortured by your body which drags you down along with it. I embraced hermitdom and solitude as I acknowledge that social interactions I will have as "me" dwelling in this flesh prison will be based on surface level physical attributes, will be utterly shallow and would go down extremely different if my genetic makeup which is like a quantum code for physcial features was to be just slightly different

Let's nuke humanity tbh

Blink twice if your 400lbs feminist ex made you post this as a requirement to take you back.

• Woah
Reactions: Canwefixit
Blink twice if your 400lbs feminist ex made you post this as a requirement to take you back.
I am a misogynist till I die

• +1
Reactions: Corleone