I am dropping out of uni

bleksandre

bleksandre

Certified IPDcel
I have no idea what a title would really give to me. In addition, all subjects are boring and pretty useless, unless you are very involved in some of them and try to get a job opportunity, requires too much effort and high IQ.
I talked with many fellow students, they have no idea what they are going to do and most are wageslaving at jew companies like Starbucks or Zara. Students specific jobs are a complete meme, you get payed same amount of money if not less as normie wagelslave jobs while being tasked with difficult knowledge required things.
Life is a joke at this point, I wasted 2 years and prolly will just go NEET after, luckily my parents have some money so I parasitemax on them.
I lost genetic lottery so why should I even try.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, efidescontinuado, BrahminBoss and 19 others
What are you doing at university? If it's humanitarian subjects it is kind of pointless if you're not giga NT or good-looking

If it's STEM or economics you should probably stay in or if you're passionate about the ting

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, poopoohead, BoredPrince and 1 other person
What are you doing at university? If it's humanitarian subjects it is kind of pointless if you're not giga NT or good-looking

If it's STEM or economics you should probably stay in or if you're passionate about the ting
Econometrics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead, thereallegend and 1 other person
if its something like engineering in 2 3 years they eill make good money while you will post on looksmax how normies are wagecucking at “jew” companies like starbucks. If bad degree then change it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27660, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
A Fellow Future NEET ? Join Us , NEET Unity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, poopoohead and copefuel
if its something like engineering in 2 3 years they eill make good money while you will post on looksmax how normies are wagecucking at “jew” companies like starbucks. If bad degree then change it
My friend does engineering, he has no life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BrahminBoss, GigaAscender and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ArcticStorm
If my parents weren’t dedicated I would have been a brokecel in addition.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ArcticStorm
Their mistake I guess

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
I mean it is not that based to give up on life, but sometimes it is just not worth it.
Yeah especially in those times it's not worth it anymore

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PointOfNoReturn, poopoohead and 1 other person
Move to Bali or Thailand and chill

Life of a horcecel. Just make sure u dont pass on those god awful genes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 26859, poopoohead and 2 others
I have no idea what a title would really give to me. In addition, all subjects are boring and pretty useless, unless you are very involved in some of them and try to get a job opportunity, requires too much effort and high IQ.
I talked with many fellow students, they have no idea what they are going to do and most are wageslaving at jew companies like Starbucks or Zara. Students specific jobs are a complete meme, you get payed same amount of money if not less as normie wagelslave jobs while being tasked with difficult knowledge required things.
Life is a joke at this point, I wasted 2 years and prolly will just go NEET after, luckily my parents have some money so I parasitemax on them.
Good idea, sell your kidney

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
Do you think I care someone cheat on my mom. Not at ALL

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@bleksandre I want your mother, how much it costs

If my parents weren’t dedicated I would have been a brokecel in addition.
I was in the same position as you brocel. Parasite / leechmax at uni as long as you can with the parents. Go get that degree then find a back office corporate job — they typically pay well and bonus is nice at year end.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thereallegend
i might leechmaxx just to make my parents poorer

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lifetime earnings of a college drop out are much lower than that of someone with a degree
I would stay in uni if I were you unless you can find another way to make good money

Go er and drop out after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 15854 and Dr. Bludy
NEET IS LAW
DONT TRY ANYTHING YOU WILL JUST BE MORE DEFEATED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 18879, bleksandre and 1 other person
Lifetime earnings of a college drop out are much lower than that of someone with a degree
I would stay in uni if I were you unless you can find another way to make good money

Who cares what happens at +30, money is cope

160961735_2920040248270839_518303212310685291_n.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person
It’s over

Bro you’re the sneaker reseller right