I am emotionally and sexually starved

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
I'll be 25 in June and I have no bitch to share my life with. No cute texts throughout the day, no shared memories, no plans for our future etc. I've been craving a female companion so much lately, maybe my natty estrogen is out of whack srs. I just want a cute young GF with a nice butthole to cuddle at night and kiss all over

Can you fucks imagine how good it must feel to do real life shit with a cute girl such as getting food together, staying out all night just talking about the future, cooking together, etc. I would easily kill 1000 newborns just to have that experience.

But baldcels oldcels with no future prospects like me will never know those feels. I'm trapped in my own personal hell lads. I feel like I'm gonna snap any day now. 100% srs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dude420, fobos, kobecel and 10 others
Calm, it aint that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dude420, Alexanderr, UltraExtremeIntense and 4 others
I would easily kill 1000 newborns just to have that experience.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 8 others
im getting sick of these problems that have no solutions

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Krezo, Demir and 2 others
I've had it bro.. I loved a woman for two years

Nothing comes close to cuddling up at night and feeling the warmth of another human being. Falling asleep smelling her hair..
Laying in bed watching tv shows together and movies on her macbook...

Fuck i'm gonna cry :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, Demir and 4 others
I've had it bro.. I loved a woman for two years

Nothing comes close to cuddling up at night and feeling the warmth of another human being. Falling asleep smelling her hair..
Laying in bed watching tv shows together and movies on her macbook...

Fuck i'm gonna cry :feelscry:
Same bro. She's fucking chad now while I'm rotting in my filthy room and browsing incel forums

Did your ex have a nice butthole though?

This is the sad part.

The happy one is that everyone will die someday

• So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel
You hit it on the head. Cuddling with a girl you love is the pinnacle of human existence. I never had it, and probably never will. I'm close to snapping as well.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 656, rockndogs and Balkancel
low T rope op

• So Sad
ded srs?

• +1
starves me

• +1
I'll be 25 in June and I have no bitch to share my life with. No cute texts throughout the day, no shared memories, no plans for our future etc. I've been craving a female companion so much lately, maybe my natty estrogen is out of whack srs. I just want a cute young GF with a nice butthole to cuddle at night and kiss all over

Can you fucks imagine how good it must feel to do real life shit with a cute girl such as getting food together, staying out all night just talking about the future, cooking together, etc. I would easily kill 1000 newborns just to have that experience.

But baldcels oldcels with no future prospects like me will never know those feels. I'm trapped in my own personal hell lads. I feel like I'm gonna snap any day now. 100% srs
U got it easy. Imagine having that love in purest and most passionate form for a year and having it brutally ripped away from you in 15 minutes. That is my life

I'm so damaged at this point nothing makes me happy anymore, and I doubt anything ever will make me happy again really.

I think I probably lost the ability to love a woman cuz I don't feel a single damn thing for any girl that I talk to aside from lust

And so what if I did find someone to love, not like it matters cuz women cheat, lie, and treat other people like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, rockndogs, Balkancel and 1 other person
U got it easy. Imagine having that love in purest and most passionate form for a year and having it brutally ripped away from you in 15 minutes. That is my life

I'm so damaged at this point nothing makes me happy anymore, and I doubt anything ever will make me happy again really.

I think I probably lost the ability to love a woman cuz I don't feel a single damn thing for any girl that I talk to aside from lust

And so what if I did find someone to love, not like it matters cuz women cheat, lie, and treat other people like shit
what happened? who dumped who

Fuck it bro. There is no solution. I am 31.

15 DAYS OF NO FAP.

15 DAYS OF NO FAP.
Day 11 checking in. Zero desire to jerk off. I just want a young girl with a nice butthole to cuddle all night long while smelling her divine hair and skin <3

37 in June here. And yes no wife

37 in June here. And yes no wife
How the fuck do you even cope at this point? Have you had any long term relationships before? Are you talking to any girls at the moment?

I have had exes. Most just cheated on me eventually so I gave up. Waiting for natcom to take over the states with middle eastern style provided wives.

Gay theard @Extra Chromosome inject them asap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Gay theard @Extra Chromosome inject them asap

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui