I am fat

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
I am trying to lose weight but I feel like everything is so calorie dense. And if I don’t eat over at least 1500 cals a day I am still hungry. Give me advice on low cal foods

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Drink bleach graycel faggot.

I am trying to lose weight but I feel like everything is so calorie dense. And if I don’t eat over at least 1500 cals a day I am still hungry. Give me advice on low cal foods
Best advice I would give you if ur too much of a pussy to deal with hunger is to eat solely protein dense foods.

Protein shake
Chicken
Meat

Another way to deal with hunger is drinking a lot of cold water

Drinking coffee can alleviate hunger also so develop a caffeine addiction

You can order hunger blockers online also but half of them don’t work so make sure you aren’t buying snake oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
First try maybe a higher caloric deficit? Idk your height/weight but if you’re actually fat i can’t imagine 1500cal/day is the minimum you need to be in a caloric deficit.

Also try appetite suppressants like caffeine or (god forbid) nicotine (patches or zyn only healthy ways)

Or just suck it up and drink a bunch of water to suppress your appetite.

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog and Deleted member 33379
First try maybe a higher caloric deficit? Idk your height/weight but if you’re actually fat i can’t imagine 1500cal/day is the minimum you need to be in a caloric deficit.

Also try appetite suppressants like caffeine or (god forbid) nicotine (patches or zyn only healthy ways)

Or just suck it up and drink a bunch of water to suppress your appetite.
I’ve been on a calorie deficit for a while. I am trying to eat under 1500 right now

spam 0 cal caffeinated drinks

carnivore diet, you can eat as much as you want. ketogenic diet same.

take 50 DNP pills at once