i am going to experiment with a possible method to reshape cartilage (GTFIH)

bluderbra

bluderbra

MTN in 2078
the basis for this theory of mine comes from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2966351/
since im low iq the only things i could make out of this whole thing were that high temperatures = stiff cartilage;

this is not the first time this study was put into practice by the looksmaxxing community,
we have ex member Ekil73_YT who also came across this study and apparently attempted to put it into practice himself by trying to make his nose malleable via boiling water.
laughs cage GIF

obviously that shit didnt work. i believe that for there to be any sort of visual change on his nose, he'd need a better way to heat the cartilage and also alot of patience and time.

hence why i am going to spend the whole fucking night with my auntie's hair iron.

unfortunely, i am high inhib, so i am not going to attempt anything with the nose for now. i will mainly target the cartilage in the ear, more specifically the helix area:

this is how it is going to go,
for 5 hours i am going to be doing in cycles of 10 minutes, the following:

pinch my left ear with the hair iron, then plug it and let it heat up for 20 seconds.
then i will get the hair iron off my ear and unplug it
after that i am going to grab a clothespin and leave it pinching my ear until the other cycle begins.

i know all of this sounds extremely autistic but i think it worth a try, plus i got time.
i will start the experiment at 1:00 AM EST and will end at 6:00 AM EST, after that i am going to sleep and make a post when i wake up with results.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 23391, mvp2v1 and 2 others
You're probably just heating/burning the skin, your cartilage would likely need prolonged exposure to moderate warmth along with some sort of pressure to influence shape. I didn't read the study tho so idk

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and mvp2v1
ReallyNigga

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
mirin being a lab rat but you'll prob drop out within the first 5 minutes
burn pain is no joke

• +1
jfl i forgot to post results
absolute utter failure, surprise surprise :lul:
by the end my ear was not even as red as i expected it to be surprisingly, but one thing i noticed is my ear did stay on a certain position for like, 3 minutes after i stopped, i thought it had worked just to be completely dissapointed afterwards.
if you wanna try this you probably need a way to heat the cartilage directly, thats how they did it in this study with needles:

also another bonus interesting article: https://newatlas.com/molecular-surgery-cartilage-reshaping/59141/

• +1
Reactions: sozz and Amadeus
jfl i forgot to post results
absolute utter failure, surprise surprise :lul:
by the end my ear was not even as red as i expected it to be surprisingly, but one thing i noticed is my ear did stay on a certain position for like, 3 minutes after i stopped, i thought it had worked just to be completely dissapointed afterwards.
if you wanna try this you probably need a way to heat the cartilage directly, thats how they did it in this study with needles:

also another bonus interesting article: https://newatlas.com/molecular-surgery-cartilage-reshaping/59141/
thankyou for your service

• Love it