I am becoming worse looking

S

schizoautist93

Iron
I am 15, turning 16 in a month. When I was 13 and 14 I was prettyboymaxxed and was JB slaying like hell, even though I borderline had the appearance of a woman. Around when I turned 15 I started doing everything in my power to Tmaxx and try and look more manly, I buzzed my hair, hopped on serms, started lifting, the whole nine yards. I've been hard mewing and sticking my jaw out for a while now, and I worry that's fucked up my facial structure. My bodyfat percentage is much lower now. I have a little bit more acne but that isn't the issue, my skin texture overall has changed a lot, it's a lot more rough now. My facial proportions have changed, my eyes are smaller and my nose/jaw are larger.
Now that my hair is grown out again though, I still am not pulling anywhere close to what I used to, not even a remotely similar amount. Why is this? I can give pictures from both time frames if needed (although I don't have any mugshot style pictures from back then.)

show both the pics

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
it only gets worse from here for prettyboys, DHT, Test and Gh will change your facial appearance to be sexually dimorphic instead of an androgenous prettyboy (twink death)

Trying to remain a prettyboy isn't something you should be trying to do - its a losing battle which isn't natural, healthy or sustainable.

Some people take high doses of fin/ DHT blockers to prevent hairline maturation (adult hairline), prevent enlarged nose/jaw and as well as acne from natural steroids - these drugs will definitely prevent you from developing dimorphic features at the expense of your long term health which will ruin your life sooner or later (ED, depression, endocrine + cardiovascular problems)

The SERMS will change your hormonal profile to enhance dimorphism

Don't worry too much about your facial structure either, facial structure changes a lot during puberty, just know that "beauty of youth" (16-18) is temporary and isn't something that you can carry over into being an adult.

Once you finish puberty you will have a more "permanent base" to work with.

In other words the way you look from 14-20 years old is different to how you'll look from 20 - 40+

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, nofap and justropemaxbro
Do what you do. Results will come when you are fully grown

show both the pics
Don't have any mugshot style pictures from back then so I tried to recreate one at a similar angle, sorry

Attachments

• IMG_7219.jpg
    IMG_7219.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7218.jpg
    IMG_7218.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
it only gets worse from here for prettyboys, DHT, Test and Gh will change your facial appearance to be sexually dimorphic instead of an androgenous prettyboy (twink death)

Trying to remain a prettyboy isn't something you should be trying to do - its a losing battle which isn't natural, healthy or sustainable.

Some people take high doses of fin/ DHT blockers to prevent hairline maturation (adult hairline), prevent enlarged nose/jaw and as well as acne from natural steroids - these drugs will definitely prevent you from developing dimorphic features at the expense of your long term health which will ruin your life sooner or later (ED, depression, endocrine + cardiovascular problems)

Don't worry too much about your facial structure either, facial structure changes a lot during puberty, just know that "beauty of youth" (16-18) is temporary and isn't something that you can carry over into being an adult.

In other words the way you look from 14-20 years old is different to how you'll look from 20 - 40+

View attachment 2799045
I know I shouldn't worry too much, I just feel maybe there's things I could change to stop myself from developing this way, because both empirically and subjectively I am looking worse. I appreciate the help though, thank you. I'm not going to take any blockers or anything that disrupts my hormones at all, I hate that shit.

Don't have any mugshot style pictures from back then so I tried to recreate one at a similar angle, sorry
you look objectively better, cut to 10% and get tiktok faggot hair and slay

Highest was a HTB who was debatably a stacy I didn't hit though
How can she be debatably be a stacy when you said a HTB thats a big gap shes prob a MTB with a shit ton of makeup send a pic of her:lul:

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Literally me Im like a reverse ugly duckling, idk wdf happened I was a cute kid that evolved into an abomination

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
How can she be debatably be a stacy when you said a HTB thats a big gap shes prob a MTB with a shit ton of makeup send a pic of her:lul:
Almost impossible to fraud stacylite-stacy with makeup
Htbs dont usually wear makeup or wear soft makeup from personal experience
Mtbs or lower wear makeup

I am humble mar IK i am not good looking
U said u were pretty boy maxed in the 1st pic u werent u were just pre puberty maxed jfl, the simplest looksmax is lose weight

U said u were pretty boy maxed in the 1st pic u werent u were just pre puberty maxed jfl, the simplest looksmax is lose weight
I'm fairly lean already although I'm bulked a little right now because the wrestling season is over
That's somewhat true, I was thirteen in that though I'd already started puberty I just had a shitty hormonal profile so I looked boyish, but overall I purposefully had a more feminine appearance

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, cheerio, Deleted member 62070 and 1 other person
You slayed subhumans or what?

View attachment 2799045
I took fin/dut from 18/21 still developed dimorphic features like a heavy jawbridge big jaw and prominent cheekbones with a big nose.

But when I quit fin/dut my beard started growing way more and dense

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel
I took fin/dut from 18/21 still developed dimorphic features like a heavy jawbridge big jaw and prominent cheekbones with a big nose.

That's bc dht doesn't affect bones lol, test does

what happened after you quit it

Bruh :forcedsmile: LTN-LTN

he can slay LTB's yeah :lul:

yeah op has clearly never slayed, jfl if he thinks we are gonna believe that his 14 year old 200 ngl dl self was slaying whatsoever, i was expecting actual good young prettyboy looks not just a random american teen

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo