I am going to shave my hair off with a razor blade

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I don't care anymore.

inb4 regret

why is this a whitepill?
Whitepill is when you do things for yourself. By looking my worst on purpose, it is evident I do not care about girls and what they think of me. That is the ultimate whitepill. Did you really need to ask?

Whitepill is when you do things for yourself. By looking my worst on purpose, it is evident I do not care about girls and what they think of me. That is the ultimate whitepill. Did you really need to ask?
i thought whitepill was a combination af bluepill.redpill and blackpill where you get the best of every pill. but you have a good point

i thought whitepill was a combination af bluepill.redpill and blackpill where you get the best of every pill. but you have a good point
No my dude, whitepill is when you stop caring. I thought you were being oblivious on purpose. My bad.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
I don't care anymore.
Shaving your head will limit you to a particular niche of women, always keep this in mind (assuming you have the proper bone structure, that is). What level are you on the Norwood scale, If I may ask?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Shaving your head will limit you to a particular niche of women, always keep this in mind (assuming you have the proper bone structure, that is). What level are you on the Norwood scale, If I may ask?
You decide. I will post my pic. Also, there is no niche for bald, Jew-nosed, bug eyed, recessed chin-having curry manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
No my dude, whitepill is when you stop caring. I thought you were being oblivious on purpose. My bad.
Why do you not care about women? They're one of the main reasons why you live, to mate and reproduce.

Why do you not care about women? They're one of the main reasons why you live, to mate and reproduce.
I am Islamic, I stay away from girls, I don't talk to them, I avoid them on purpose. Also, I don't want kids.

• +1
That's the purple pill

• +1
then make buzz cut and u will see , then go total bald eventually
Will post a pic soon. I went total bald, some hairs just wouldn't get cut no matter how many strokes I made whether against or with the grain. I feel like a curry version of Lex Luthor.