I am going to start self-administered ketamine-therapy against my depression.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I feel much better overall since the rave, more positive. I am thinking it might've been the ketamine.

Ketamine is being trialed with some success against depression profesionally. But since the professional therapy is way more expensive, might aswell start self-administering.

I am thinking 100mg/week to start with. In 2 doses of 50mg on 1 day/evening. Probably at a party/social-event so I get to enjoy the benefits there from it aswell. Should leave you pretty fucked up for ~2 hours. But not too bad.

ketamine 25 euro/gram for high quality stuff. So it's like 10 euros/month. Gonna try it for for 8 weeks and re-evaluate tbh.

Will start after my exams in 2 weeks. Anyone tried this stuff? I'll try get a baseline 2 weeks from now during my exams (when the last ketamine dose from the party shouldnt have effect anymore). And then start in 3 weeks from now with this experiment.

I'll post results here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, thegoat, justinzayn and 9 others
I wish they would just fucking release it in a controlled form, like I could buy it at a pharmacy

Not saying it would def work but at least lemme try it fucking faggots, I deal with enough shit already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and MoggerGaston
I wish they would just fucking release it in a controlled form, like I could buy it at a pharmacy

Not saying it would def work but at least lemme try it fucking faggots, I deal with enough shit already
jews want you dependant on 'professional' overpriced treatments that don't work. Fuck the system.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 20891, mvp2v1 and 2 others
I feel much better overall since the rave, more positive. I am thinking it might've been the ketamine.

Ketamine is being trialed with some success against depression profesionally. But since the professional therapy is way more expensive, might aswell start self-administering.

I am thinking 100mg/week to start with. In 2 doses of 50mg on 1 day/evening. Probably at a party/social-event so I get to enjoy the benefits there from it aswell. Should leave you pretty fucked up for ~2 hours. But not too bad.

ketamine 25 euro/gram for high quality stuff. So it's like 10 euros/month. Gonna try it for for 8 weeks and re-evaluate tbh.

Will start after my exams in 2 weeks. Anyone tried this stuff? I'll try get a baseline 2 weeks from now during my exams (when the last ketamine dose from the party shouldnt have effect anymore). And then start in 3 weeks from now with this experiment.

I'll post results here
Dummy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: serbiangandy, tooLOW and MoggerGaston
Low inhib mogger 😹🤠☝️🥵💘

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Low inhib mogger 😹🤠☝️🥵💘
Thanks doc for approving my treatment plan. With your supervision this will be a great success

Great Success Win GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis
tate advises a 6-pack.
you have?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babineux and Corleone
no trolling in moneymaking succes section
I'm not. Maybe it was low effort, but I'm not trolling. Drugs will not help your depression. Stop struggling so much and just float. Accept that you might drown and that you're gonna let it take you if that's the case and you won't.

I'm not. Maybe it was low effort, but I'm not trolling. Drugs will not help your depression. Stop struggling so much and just float. Accept that you might drown and that you're gonna let it take you if that's the case and you won't.
disagree completely. having drugs lift your spirit on the short-term can help you move your life in the right direction

disagree completely. having drugs lift your spirit on the short-term can help you move your life in the right direction
Yes, but when the chord gets cut you'll be worse off than you ever were.

Where do you buy ketamine?

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I read your story of tha dance party at the moment. I like the read.
I don't use druggs, much or any. BUT, my 'magic mushrooms", psylocibin basically, trip was very insightfull and fun and interesting and so on. It's not all bad, in drugs land I guess.

xtc has 1 HUGE bad side effect though.
It makes you enjoy shitty house music

• Love it
do you think other dissos can work for this as well? Like DKC, or 2FDCK, O-PCE?

Last edited:
Yes, but when the chord gets cut you'll be worse off than you ever were.
That's the case with any drug. Alcohol, caffeine, anti-depressants, etc.

the doses im talking about in this topic are extremely small anyways. Your average raver/club go-er is taking way more than me.

ketamine helps with leanmaxxing, will also substitute alcohol for it so should be gucci.
good diet, excercise (cardio!), matters for feeling well also.
Doing above 2 things well, will create a 6-pack over time

• +1
I read your story of tha dance party at the moment. I like the read.
I don't use druggs, much or any. BUT, my 'magic mushrooms", psylocibin basically, trip was very insightfull and fun and interesting and so on. It's not all bad, in drugs land I guess.

xtc has 1 HUGE bad side effect though.
It makes you enjoy shitty house music
Nice that you enjoyed the read :)

I love techno music so it works great for me. But you can enjoy whatever music genre you like on it I bet

Where do you buy ketamine?

//Thomas DOM
every streetdealer has it. You send them a msg with what you want and ask for prices, they come to your house, you get into their car, exchange goods/money, and its done.

do you think other dissos can work for this as well? Like DKC, or 2FDCK, O-PCE?
no idea tbh. I just read a lot about ketamine affecting the brain in certain ways making it a very potent anti-depressant. So other substances might not work.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
no idea tbh. I just read a lot about ketamine affecting the brain in certain ways making it a very potent anti-depressant. So other substances might not work.
ket seems like such a weird drug to do a a rave tbh

every streetdealer has it. You send them a msg with what you want and ask for prices, they come to your house, you get into their car, exchange goods/money, and its done.

Street dealers in sweden don't have it

//Thomas DOM

• So Sad
depends on the person

i know people that feel sick on ket and feel like they have to vomit
others get too anti-social and zoned out

for me it works well in low doses and I don't have these issues. It's like alcohol to me, but better. And works great in combination with a lot of drugs like 2-cb, mdma, lsd.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Try psilocybin too, lot's of research proving it's effectiveness

• Love it

Try psilocybin too, lot's of research proving it's effectiveness
i recall.
BUT haven taken it. as a trip.
you NEED to be, in a good state, because it emplifies ones state alot, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i recall.
BUT haven taken it. as a trip.
you NEED to be, in a good state, because it emplifies ones state alot, imo.
IMO you really don't, you just need to accept letting go of control. Even a "bad" trip can be very insightful.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
That's the case with any drug. Alcohol, caffeine, anti-depressants, etc.

the doses im talking about in this topic are extremely small anyways. Your average raver/club go-er is taking way more than me.
Yeah, but they're taking em for different reasons. Coping is way more destructive than just having fun.

• +1
Yeah, but they're taking em for different reasons. Coping is way more destructive than just having fun.
theres literally no difference. doesnt matter, my results will speak for themselves

soon the entire forum will be on ketamine after my breakthrough research

theres literally no difference. doesnt matter, my results will speak for themselves

soon the entire forum will be on ketamine after my breakthrough research
Maybe everyone except me.

I'll look for some 'professional' survey to establish mood for my baseline in 2 weeks. See what they use in the studies.

I am also looking at upping the dose from 100mg to 150-200mg per week, have to do a bit more research. But studies I am looking at seem to be using slightly more than I originally thought.

Cocaine also feels good bro you should add that to your stack.

• Love it
Cocaine also feels good bro you should add that to your stack.
cocaine is great, but i am looking for longer term results.

studies are showing that using ketamine has longer-term benefits against depression. Like 3 days later still being happier and feeling better because of the ketamine you take 3 days earlier.

Im not sure if thats the case with coke.

cocaine is great, but i am looking for longer term results.

studies are showing that using ketamine has longer-term benefits against depression. Like 3 days later still being happier and feeling better because of the ketamine you take 3 days earlier.

Im not sure if thats the case with coke.
I was being ironic.

Jokes aside be careful with taking things. Yeah it makes you feel better but you don't want to rely on ket or get addicted to it, it will be a crutch.

I'm sure you know this but just a word of caution.

• +1
tbh fuck it im snorting ketamine tonight, i have no reason to wait 2 weeks to cure my depression. I live right now.

Time to start winning in life.

Might give it a shot.

The only drug i self-administer with is Nicotine and while it does help get through the day and increase focus it does very little for depression and mood swings.

• +1
Might give it a shot.

The only drug i self-administer with is Nicotine and while it does help get through the day and increase focus it does very little for depression and mood swings.
I just took it 15 mins ago. I need a professional measuring scale cuz I am doing these amounts with guesswork atm.

But judging from the way it hit me, it was a light dose. Exactly what I wanted. U get a 'mellow, drunkish on alcohol' vibe. U forget about the struggle and just feel good in the moment.

But it's the long-term effects I am after. Tomorrow I am doing a full day of studying so I need to be motivated and not depressed ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Drink grapefruit juice with it. More bang for your buck.

• Woah
Drink grapefruit juice with it. More bang for your buck.
what does it do

i woke up feeling well today, ketamine works superfast.

just my nose is a bit stuffed. Snorting aint the best way to get drugs into ur system comfortable I guess. But idk.

what does it do

i woke up feeling well today, ketamine works superfast.

just my nose is a bit stuffed. Snorting aint the best way to get drugs into ur system comfortable I guess. But idk.

It inhibits the enzyme that eliminates the drug so your levels will remain higher for longer.

• Woah
stop doing neurotoxic substances and do some manly shit instead. fucking wuss