I am going to start self-administered ketamine-therapy against my depression.

ngl, I had a period over 10 months or so when I used ketamine at least twice a week, often more. crazy thing? my mental health was awesome the whole time. confidence, mood, etc was high as fuck. only when I stopped however, and started smoking weed and drinking a lot more, my mental health got much worse instantly.

ketamine mogs alcohol and weed tbqh. but snorting sucks, and when you are on ketamine, people who arent on it will be weirded out.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, thegoat and MoggerGaston
ngl, I had a period over 10 months or so when I used ketamine at least twice a week, often more. crazy thing? my mental health was awesome the whole time. confidence, mood, etc was high as fuck. only when I stopped however, and started smoking weed and drinking a lot more, my mental health got much worse instantly.

ketamine mogs alcohol and weed tbqh. but snorting sucks, and when you are on ketamine, people who arent on it will be weirded out.
in low quantities it is not that bad. i think its great for mental health

I've been doing really well recently. Even considered deleting my account here but what's the point. I'm just gonna reduce activity instead.
The dosage I am taking has been about ~200mg/week these first 2 weeks.

Been focussing more recently on trying to feel good/energetic so I can do more and live more. I've noticed that things tend to flow naturally when I am in a good mood and I become more NT aswell. Opposite to things feeling unnatural, taking a lof of effort and then being dissapointing.

Ketamine's helping with that, helping me get into a good energetic mood. But the long-term goal is to change my mindset and overall vibe in life.

I've been way too negative, stressed, depressed, neurotic, black/white thinking. And it doesn't benefit your life as it sucks away your energy, causing you to get into a negative spiral.

Time to find the way up again.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Britmaxxer and Gargantuan
i have 2 bags in my draw. I normally use it after I've done too much coke to take the edge off. Ketamine can make me paranoid sometimes though, I don't know if that's a mix with the coke or what but when on it I really go into deep thoughts about my actions to people and the way I am.I seem more emotionally sensitive on the stuff as well,

Coke is absolutely toxic though especially the days after. Even when the hangover is gone 2 days later I just feel down and depressed. Its gotta be to do with my dopamine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i have 2 bags in my draw. I normally use it after I've done too much coke to take the edge off. Ketamine can make me paranoid sometimes though, I don't know if that's a mix with the coke or what but when on it I really go into deep thoughts about my actions to people and the way I am.I seem more emotionally sensitive on the stuff as well,

Coke is absolutely toxic though especially the days after. Even when the hangover is gone 2 days later I just feel down and depressed. Its gotta be to do with my dopamine.
I know what you mean with the paranoia. I've had it once, but it wasn't too bad.

Idk about coke. In lower doses I find it dissapointing. It feels like Coffee++, mehh. Only when I snort big lines like 200mg or so do I get this super good, confident feeling.

I did it at a few clubs, but I didn't like how obvious it was to everyone around me that I was coked out. Don't recognize the down-feeling you had though. But I usually don't do more than 2 lines in a night so idk maybe its dosage.

I know what you mean with the paranoia. I've had it once, but it wasn't too bad.

Idk about coke. In lower doses I find it dissapointing. It feels like Coffee++, mehh. Only when I snort big lines like 200mg or so do I get this super good, confident feeling.

I did it at a few clubs, but I didn't like how obvious it was to everyone around me that I was coked out. Don't recognize the down-feeling you had though. But I usually don't do more than 2 lines in a night so idk maybe its dosage.
I normally blast a gram at least with a lot of booz.

I might try out ket one evening this week with no booz or coke. See how it is. Does it help your sleep?

I might try out ket one evening this week with no booz or coke. See how it is. Does it help your sleep?
yeah its good for sleep

ket without alcohol is crap. you have to take a lot to get wonked. just have 2 or 3 beers.

I ordered another 3 grams.
W__BeEyIyL7JhLOi_SPGWGel8TE3X3ckBI2RidM9UHgNg6QjorcggPb1K-JSn5c-YgJV_zQHdRCxiOUWrz41aA1cPmBIhMAIe4LzcbrOtJF6-keyl5fTci4OvX4MGmXC9KNk-Mu5xC0oEDxu0zee4KKMb3BbmEB2_QouvF2-py9FwtdHQqK7P-BoMOdr7ywBkVgkGzqTvEWyEqShS-wuldyFOABfgqd05vHOtch5JGVDbu-254nK5MLMVCKgXnMkeHDEhFw1YazLwmGKzp9loCRXCOrdwc3CCTH2Ogr9ceThgSUR5BjT4sppCZGqnc0Q6nBls_doBaBEk77qKxxOcrWgzTlCSHO3FSynjLJCFQKXBxPiCIl7DVJFUYKCxp7gJSCAZ58cIjW-kqwWF_1wHqGERJjO_DvYT6Veq8ct6P1CzCzvx2ZJ63J-qQ6Z3WCAZ6leRfeTXB7SDaobhbyMDolak2WgTt9veKvRNss-CtuDt22w5o-BOrbfVzWZue4k2qHANGYZyGWXj85Vs75v0y5HPQB_8Ber5COF9aX-c-ZEoJl9TMAQf7LFKgTpD4VXFPCxYbxYlpkCFtG2hlJpyaTq3ThQl1NOWVgWzUZIZyH2YyknX6tgi131fK4l2ZPBePGFPW5zW_E05eRn2-k6oUULS_3IC0hrR3fY3fK7cW1GX8OxPMyomAhK_b1hTe5YtSc9tEM1c0DhFHi8hB1qXyXj9_dIk-t0TrzMiAaG50B0E-obd1g1U716Umw-9NSsWtGlF7nfOMq6tQRqLN-xpdgDAdikAWblgKen19gdM8Fmnc-EXylPdKyYkgZDr3AFrgE6R2FGvHotojLkuCIGYT_iqYOyRZPjzUJJyxfYP0CldJYVzT-7tZnAvGUpw7Ndnhjyk9vVqWngvVlv9t7MfOFh0p8RFH4Tolr36mis4bn7=w293-h220-no

for 50 euros.

Results so far: Tripping on ketamine is great.

But most importantly: At parties I've had good success using this as an instant-antidepressant.

You need to be carefull about your dosage. Dont dose too hard because it will make you wasted. But in a light dose combined with alcohol? It's a great anti-depressant and allows you to enjoy socializing better.