I am gonna lean down hard. How long will it take me?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I am planning on leanmaxxing for 2 months to 3 months. I am currently at around 74kg. I want to get to 64kg or lower. So a 10kg decrease. How long will this take me considering I am doing 1hr cardio everyday and eating around 1200 Cals? My height is 6ft. I want to get to sub 8 BF without lifting too many weights just relying on cardio for the most part. Is this a good idea or a bad one if I want to get chiseled and more handsome? My problem is whenever I try this I go binge eating after 1 week, gaining all weight back. Any tips to overcome this dumb action? I have bulked for 8 months now gaining 10kg in mostly muscle. Now I stopped exercising but I am getting less chiseled. Is this the way u guys?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Put
the
fucking
fork
down

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
That is not a dumb action but a normal one from your body. You shouldn't be in that much of an calorie deficit because your body is going to be in the emergency state the whole time and that is extremely bad for your cortisol levels. Also your body will try to save as much fat as it can because you will literally be starving. You should just be at 300-500cal deficit on the cut. And losing 10kgs is going to take you a lot longer then 2 month if you don't wanna look like a skinny af coper with no muscle at all while gaining the weight back after 1mg of sugar

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Tallman
That is not a dumb action but a normal one from your body. You shouldn't be in that much of an calorie deficit because your body is going to be in the emergency state the whole time and that is extremely bad for your cortisol levels. Also your body will try to save as much fat as it can because you will literally be starving. You should just be at 300-500cal deficit on the cut. And losing 10kgs is going to take you a lot longer then 2 month if you don't wanna look like a skinny af coper with no muscle at all while gaining the weight back after 1mg of sugar
Yeah I get that but isnt a 700cal to 1000 cal deficit also not good too tho? 300-500 cal is so low that I dont know for sure if I am in a deficit or not. So thats why I go with good amount of deficit to know for sure I am in a deficit. Cuz when i do 300-500 I sometimes stay at same weight for a whole week almost. Which means it wasnt even that much deficit but 100cal instead. LOL

• +1
Yeah I get that but isnt a 700cal to 1000 cal deficit also not good too tho? 300-500 cal is so low that I dont know for sure if I am in a deficit or not. So thats why I go with good amount of deficit to know for sure I am in a deficit. Cuz when i do 300-500 I sometimes stay at same weight for a whole week almost. Which means it wasnt even that much deficit but 100cal instead. LOL
1000 is far too much, 500-700 is the most you should ever do. I also lose weight like that, not constantly but instead in those jumps

1000 is far too much, 500-700 is the most you should ever do. I also lose weight like that, not constantly but instead in those jumps
Bro some days I do 4000 kcal deficit. I lost like 1.5kg in 3 days hahaha. After that I Bing ate like 8k kcal for 2 days and got it almost all back. It literally painful to go on a deep deficit. I did lots of cardio and ate 800kcal those days.

• +1
Bro some days I do 4000 kcal deficit. I lost like 1.5kg in 3 days hahaha. After that I Bing ate like 8k kcal for 2 days and got it almost all back. It literally painful to go on a deep deficit. I did lots of cardio and ate 800kcal those days.
That's why it's not possible to lose weight like that. I guess you will need at least 3-4 month to lose 10kg with great discipline. From my experience you should eat about 5-6 times a day but in small portions tbh. But in my opinion you should stay above 2000kcals a day to maintain enough energy throughout the cut.

22lbs is a fine goal for 2-3 months. You don't need to starve yourself, infact you can be pretty full and get their. Make sure to lift hard, do cardio twice a week or more, and stay consistent. It's real easy once you get the hang of it.

I am planning on leanmaxxing for 2 months to 3 months. I am currently at around 74kg. I want to get to 64kg or lower. So a 10kg decrease. How long will this take me considering I am doing 1hr cardio everyday and eating around 1200 Cals? My height is 6ft. I want to get to sub 8 BF without lifting too many weights just relying on cardio for the most part. Is this a good idea or a bad one if I want to get chiseled and more handsome? My problem is whenever I try this I go binge eating after 1 week, gaining all weight back. Any tips to overcome this dumb action? I have bulked for 8 months now gaining 10kg in mostly muscle. Now I stopped exercising but I am getting less chiseled. Is this the way u guys?
mintgummaxx