I am grateful that a girl makeout with me didn’t press chrage on me

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
We were both drunk, she pulled me to her friend’s bedroom then we made out for 6mins before my hapa friend pulled us out, before then we were playing truth or dare, and someone dared me to lick her belly with a vodka shot, I did everything as the dare.

After the party this redhead low mtb locked the door and tried to kiss me but I got too uncomfortable and pushed her away.

I was so afriad of them calling me out as harassment once they are sober because I was low ltn, and they were drunk so they prob would regret it later.

Tbh I kinda regret it but at the same time you guys have to understand that girls would press charges on low ltn because there drunk state is low inhibs.

NTmax is legit guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Corleone, nevermind2 and 4 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Eli @Jungcuck @andy9432 @Orc

@the BULL @MoggerGaston @AlexBrown84 @kebab

• +1
Reactions: kebab
The blackpill has destroyed you

If they kissed you it means you're not repulsive nigga you're ok

@Luffymaxxing

IMG 2719

You might be laughing but if the foid do that then it is giga over for me and any men in this current era

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
the first mulatto cowboy to go from china to greece by land and boat

IMG 9504
IMG 9508

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, SubSigma, forevermirin and 3 others

She told the group that I was a good kisser, my face turned so fcking red, my stomach vacuumed in.

I got breathless but they kept gaslighting me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and Luffymaxxing
We were both drunk, she pulled me to her friend’s bedroom then we made out for 6mins before my hapa friend pulled us out, before then we were playing truth or dare, and someone dared me to lick her belly with a vodka shot, I did everything as the dare.

After the party this redhead low mtb locked the door and tried to kiss me but I got too uncomfortable and pushed her away.

I was so afriad of them calling me out as harassment once they are sober because I was low ltn, and they were drunk so they prob would regret it later.

Tbh I kinda regret it but at the same time you guys have to understand that girls would press charges on low ltn because there drunk state is low inhibs.

NTmax is legit guys.
dumb bitch i hope she dies ngl

You need to try to go Svalbard and antarctica

Those are the only places u havent been to
yep

antarctica is the last continent remaining for me

maybe if my sailing skills get good enough, i’ll sail there myself

if not, i’ll just take a cruise down there like a pussy

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and vermillioncorefan

Nah bro

We were both tipsy borderline drunk

All I see was her face and her body, she was prob in the mood as well

So I guess it was luck

stop fucking larping

If any foids wanna revenge on you especially as an ugly guy it would be giga over, holy fuck thanks god everything ended well

Can vouch not larping?
i was actually talking about u larping being worse looking, but yes prob did kiss the girl.

• +1
i was actually talking about u larping being worse looking, but yes prob did kiss the girl.

The pic I sent you was her before her gymmaxxed body

I was licking her belly so much fun, her pale skinny gymmax belly , then kissing and sucking her small neck haha.

It was so warm, felt abit wholesome haha

But still I got mogged hard by her bf tho :feelsbadman:

I think I got lucky 🍀 idk back to back, purely right place at the right time

Nowadays shes with a htn acquitance of mine

I hope he doesnt find out

Would org users help me if he found out?
i mean u were drunk too but normies are dumb af so they say u raped her. just kill him with ur wide frame tbh

• Woah
i mean u were drunk too but normies are dumb af so they say u raped her. just kill him with ur wide frame tbh

Rape is such a strongn allegation tbh

We were only making out, our friends know, they are literally in the living room next to the bedroom. She pulled me in. Her friend knew, my friends knew. If I get accused then I hope atleast someone back me up.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah bro u ain't low ltn, u mog all this kpop niggas

u a chang nigga

Nah bro u ain't low ltn, u mog all this kpop niggas

u a chang nigga
Nah bro really just the other day the tax collector foid called me downstairs to collect money and refused to touch my hand. I WAS THINKING IN MY HEAD WTF.

Shes high mtb maxxed almost as tall as me as well at 5’10. Bro even the security guard and people at the lobby saw that.

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232
Nah bro really just the other day the tax collector foid called me downstairs to collect money and refused to touch my hand. I WAS THINKING IN MY HEAD WTF.
I feel that when the cashier of McDonalds doesn't immediately drop down to her knees when I order a bigmac, it never began for us

I feel that when the cashier of McDonalds doesn't immediately drop down to her knees when I order a bigmac, it never began for us
Cashiers prob hates seeing me ngl

Like they prob wished me dead, but ai have no choice but to order with them still.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232
Cashiers prob hates seeing me ngl

Like they prob wished me dead, but ai have no choice but to order with them still.
Let's stop with this bullshit bro I'm low mtn asian u mog me to andromeda

• Hmm...
Let's stop with this bullshit bro I'm low mtn asian u mog me to andromeda
Low mtn can run NT game, atleast you are prob accepted by other men

@Xangsane alt vibes

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Low mtn can run NT game, atleast you are prob accepted by other men
I became non nt cause of bp, I got no friends now irl, though I'm tryna ascend to htn with surgeries

anyways I saw ur pics bro, if u ain't larping ur chang

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Rape is such a strongn allegation tbh

We were only making out, our friends know, they are literally in the living room next to the bedroom. She pulled me in. Her friend knew, my friends knew. If I get accused then I hope atleast someone back me up.
yea bro normies are dumb af tho. ngl idk what to tell u because i’ve only ever raped for sex and never talked to anybody but my parents in my life.

Some ugly ass ethnic ltb accused me of touching her non existent ass when it was a full packed subway women are so retarded and delusional they'll acuuse anything and nothing hapoens if theure wrong