I am happily single

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I told my parents since I was a teen that I didn't want a wife and childrens.

reasons:
-I have autoimmune would be both selfish and stupid to have a child to suffer the same, and the parents would accumulate more stress because of the child's illness.
-I value freedom more than anyone and anything
-More money to spend on myself to maximize my health and lifestyle
-More free time to indulge in my hobbies and much lower stress
-I hate the terms WE WE WE rather than me me me. I need me time, living with a wife for decade will make you lose a part of yourself and grieve will be ineivtable.
-Wife can't be faithful 100% rather just have a gf from time to time is much better investment.
-Nihilism

Fallacy/misconceptions of being a childfree:
-no one to look after you in old ages: if I have money I hire the professional. Kids these days don't want to waste their lives on looking after elderly too, even if so won't be the same quality as the professionals.
-Loneliness: No you won't as a real man, unless you are a foid. Man used to hunt in group or solo just to get meat from wild animal.
-Passing down bloodline: I don't care about my HTN bloodline I will die anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
@Xangsane @andy9432 @BrahminBoss @garoupilled_ @HarrierDuBois @Anstrum95 @AlexBrown84

@Amnesia @LiterallyNightwing

I told my parents since I was a teen that I didn't want a wife and childrens.
I told them I did not want a wife and they got mad and said they wanted grandchildren.
My parents are so extremely normal they can't comprehend my perspective.

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I told them I did not want a wife and they got mad and said they wanted grandchildren.
My parents are so extremely normal they can't comprehend my perspective.
My parents both are narcy they don't want grandchildrens

I am prob narcy as well since I take mirror selfie every morning :(

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
My parents both are narcy they don't want grandchildrens

I am prob narcy as well since I take mirror selfie every morning :(
They didn't exactly get mad tbh, but definitely expects it of me to some extent, they don't want me to be some incel rotter who has no gf.

They didn't exactly get mad tbh, but definitely expects it of me to some extent, they don't want me to be some incel rotter who has no gf.
I like the idea of having a gf but not wife and kids. The idea of creating a special adventures with a girl and take short videos and pictures together, makes it memorable but short-life. Then call an end when it get too serious, she would be reminiscing those moments even 40 years later after being married with betabuxer.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I like the idea of having a gf but not wife and kids. The idea of creating a special adventures with a girl and take short videos and pictures together, makes it memorable but short-life. Then call an end when it get too serious, she would be reminiscing those moments even 40 years later after being married with betabuxer.
I am opposite. I like the idea of raising children but I don't like the idea of having a wife or gf.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry