I am HTN with slaycount 105 main flaw norwood 3 ama

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
ask me anything. i swear on my life that I have had sex with countless girls all from online dating. i can give you any slayer advice you need. srs.

my only big flaw is that I have a huge forehead with norwood 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Luffymaxxing, Reformed and 4 others
How big is your dick?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, coispet and researcher888
Pm face.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and researcher888
Suck ma dick u man slut

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RAMU KAKA, datboijj and 2 others
ask me anything. i swear on my life that I have had sex with countless girls all from online dating. i can give you any slayer advice you need. srs.

Give me Instagram game brother

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
ask me anything i can give you any advice
IMG 7109

IMG 7110

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rawmilk, Blackgymmax, RAMU KAKA and 7 others

have u ever fucked a trans by accident?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, bourgeoizyzz and researcher888
dude my looks are not important here I don't look particularly good what's important is that I'm aggressive with women

• JFL
Reactions: rawmilk, RAMU KAKA, Klasik01 and 1 other person
71mMS2r3RJL AC UF8941000 QL80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rawmilk, Deleted member 52601, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
no never. sometimes when I got really horny I considered it but not worth it in the end.
nigga how horny can u get to consider fucking a trans😭

• JFL
Reactions: melon6329, rawmilk, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
nigga how horny can u get to consider fucking a trans😭
well i've seen some very hot asian ones. but obv I never actually came close to doing it. just like thought about it when I was on a lot of days of nofap. but in general my standards are not super high.

• Ugh..
Reactions: rawmilk

what races and attractiveness were the foids

• +1
Ok what about irl what do u talk about and where do u go with them like places
ok so I can help with this.imo the best date idea is something low pressure like getting coffee, or going for a walk at the park. what you talk about really doesn't matter much, it's mostly about looks. almost every girl from online dating in a big city knows you want to fuck her, especially if you use physique pics in your profile like me. so usually I go super aggressive and just start touching/grabbing them, kiss. and then say "lets go to my place". pretty straight forward. if shes not a slut and you have to talk to her then just tell her some stories try to memorize 3-5 good ones that you say to every bitch you can even make it up tbh. sometimes I make up elaborate larp stories about how I'm an ex-special forces guy and how I killed muslims in the middle east or some shit. you also need to memorize a career larp story if you dont have one. for me im a frontend dev so I just say that.

another good move if you have decent chemistry with the slut but she resists you just tell her "lets get a beer" and when that slut is drunk you grab her, start making out then ssay in her ear "i want to fuck you" then call a taxi.

but most of the time these days because I have had too many slays I don't like to go on dates unless the girl seems high quality. so almost all of the time I just try to get them to come to my place. I like to ask for their messenger like whatsapp and then get them to come over. sometimes I sent them a body pic or my dick but its low hitrate unless giga slut. sending abs works decently.

basically the key is just acting super aggressive with the bitch. its easy for me because I know I can fuck her so it probably comes with experience. but like if I meet the bitch I start getting horny because I know she could be bent over with my raw dick inside her soon. so its natural.

tbh generally going on dates in 2024 is for cucks most girls on dating apps just want to fuck..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, rawmilk, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
You Mog me to oblivion, Congratulations.

• Love it
what races and attractiveness were the foids
most of them were white but I live in asia right now so the current ones are asian. attractiveness level all kinds, sometimes I was horny and some bitch catfished me, turned out to be chubby in person but I fucked anyways. sometimes I fucked models.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rawmilk, ShowerMaxxing, Klasik01 and 2 others
most of them were white but I live in asia right now so the current ones are asian. attractiveness level all kinds, sometimes I was horny and some bitch catfished me, turned out to be chubby in person but I fucked anyways. sometimes I fucked models.
how hot were the models

do you ever want to settle down?

Cumskin problems Imagine having norwood

What did you have for breakfast

• +1
Mirin you OP. I believe you. Anyone who fucks any women here is just telling tales, according to .org.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and researcher888
how hot were the models
I fucked some very hot eastern european bitches before

do you ever want to settle down?
yes but only with a super high quality virgin, i've been simping one for 2 years while slaying, I hope its her.. 😍 but if the bitch isnt a virgin or above age 22 I'm not settling with her lol

right now I mostly look for 18-21 year olds

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and Xangsane
I fucked some very hot eastern european bitches before
not a surprise all the models were EE
yes but only with a super high quality virgin, i've been simping one for 2 years while slaying, I hope its her.. 😍 but if the bitch isnt a virgin or above age 22 I'm not settling with her lol

right now I mostly look for 18-21 year olds
and your age is?

• +1

Pm face

• Hmm...
theres no point just imagine white guy looks kinda like chico but more dogshit with norwood 3 airplane strip forehead

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
theres no point just imagine white guy looks kinda like chico but more dogshit with norwood 3 airplane strip forehead
U dont look like chico pm or shut up

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
U dont look like chico pm or shut up
I never said I look like him I just mean the general pheno is a bit similar i obviously look a lot worse learn to read you fucking indian pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: rawmilk and TechnoBoss
ok so I can help with this.imo the best date idea is something low pressure like getting coffee, or going for a walk at the park. what you talk about really doesn't matter much, it's mostly about looks. almost every girl from online dating in a big city knows you want to fuck her, especially if you use physique pics in your profile like me. so usually I go super aggressive and just start touching/grabbing them, kiss. and then say "lets go to my place". pretty straight forward. if shes not a slut and you have to talk to her then just tell her some stories try to memorize 3-5 good ones that you say to every bitch you can even make it up tbh. sometimes I make up elaborate larp stories about how I'm an ex-special forces guy and how I killed muslims in the middle east or some shit. you also need to memorize a career larp story if you dont have one. for me im a frontend dev so I just say that.

another good move if you have decent chemistry with the slut but she resists you just tell her "lets get a beer" and when that slut is drunk you grab her, start making out then ssay in her ear "i want to fuck you" then call a taxi.

but most of the time these days because I have had too many slays I don't like to go on dates unless the girl seems high quality. so almost all of the time I just try to get them to come to my place. I like to ask for their messenger like whatsapp and then get them to come over. sometimes I sent them a body pic or my dick but its low hitrate unless giga slut. sending abs works decently.

basically the key is just acting super aggressive with the bitch. its easy for me because I know I can fuck her so it probably comes with experience. but like if I meet the bitch I start getting horny because I know she could be bent over with my raw dick inside her soon. so its natural.

tbh generally going on dates in 2024 is for cucks most girls on dating apps just want to fuck..
what if you dont have your own place

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and nofap
What kind of pics u got on your pro file, height?

After those slays how many stick around? And how do u keep them around? Or are they gone forever.

Cus I had like 5 so far and none seem to ever wanna meet again

what if you dont have your own place
over

What kind of pics u got on your pro file, height?
height 6 foot
first pic face shot hd
second pic me at a conference
third pic showing body in tight shirt in elevator
fourth pic selfie in snapback
5th side profile shot
last pic mirror selfie swimming with shredded abs

After those slays how many stick around? And how do u keep them around? Or are they gone forever.

all of them wanna meet again usually, i fuck them hard too they say they never had something like that sometimes

some cases where its just ONS and they ghost me

mostly i ghost them

i only had one time where i fucked this big tits blonde 3 times and she told me she doesnt want to meet anymore was brutal..

i honestly wouldn tread into it some girls just want dick when they're horny and they have a lot of options lol

• So Sad
Asian girls are sluts for white cock
Now try the same thing with white girls
Try being agressive with white girls with your average looks lol
You talk like foids are always going to say yes to whatever you tell them
Why I can't make the same feeling with women

• So Sad

actually tbh now that I think about it there were a few cases wher I fucked them once and they didnt want to meet again

but to be fair I just tell them to come to my place, sometimes they wanted to actually be treated well or go on dates

generally i dont think about it tbh who cares

Asian girls are sluts for white cock
Now try the same thing with white girls
Try being agressive with white girls with your average looks lol
You talk like foids are always going to say yes to whatever you tell them
most of my slay were white

Tales from mental asylum

actually tbh now that I think about it there were a few cases wher I fucked them once and they didnt want to meet again

but to be fair I just tell them to come to my place, sometimes they wanted to actually be treated well or go on dates

generally i dont think about it tbh who cares
generally it depends on the woman how aggressive you can be

most western woman want you to drink alcohol with them first before going aggro

but once they've had a beer they're total sluts