I am incel and I need therapy, but helpful and preparing for geomaxxing, not harmful and trying to drag me into dumpster diving

D

Deleted member 24929

Average Currycel
With having problems like sedentary upbringing, social anxiety, OCD, and PTSD, need me therapy to help geomax to East/Southeast Asia (and especially China), where more girls are cute and potentially fitting my standards of chronologically twice older white man searching for kawaii ~18-20yo kemonowaifu with cute looks and chuuni personality (with this also can remind that I do not search exclusively for asian girls, but they just more often fit my standards by being cute, petite, and not atheist or abrahamic, also with decently high intelligence for being individualist weirdos who differ from their overall very collectivist, materialist, and workaholic cultures). Thankfully I live in East Europe, not USA where therapy be 99% of cases feministic brainwash and counts geomaxxing as "predatory", but still fear that even here due to spreading feminism and overall unculture it may be instead of help just attempts to brainwash me by telling me to lower standards and go for "women my age", what I refuse, and what my "good" friends already tried to do, some so persistently, that even gave PTSD, because for man of honor and culture it is great insult to be told give up on honor and culture and go for females below my standards. In 2024 will go to therapy. But it will be no use if therapist talks shit about lowering standards and going for "women my age", while I need therapy to prepare for geomaxxing to where girls are short ,cute, kawaii and submissive.

Too old and too ugly females in my country do not count as acceptable option, and that's all what my useless living place of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) has to offer. Need geomaxx to China and around.

Ezgif 4 a8dc915c00

me and my future cute chuuni kemonowaifu of culture

Gm2fpqj2rw4c1

As man of honor and culture, I accept only cute and honorable kemonowaifus of culture​

Ezgif 2 607baf31f0

I choose noble sadness over dumpster-diving for females below my standards​

7p7pxmf3ug7c1

Tried to look majestic. Feels too much like spring. Nice thing in nature, but disgusting in human world​

Attachments

• ezgif-4-a8dc915c00.jpg
    ezgif-4-a8dc915c00.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ezgif-2-eb5cd0cbd1.jpg
    ezgif-2-eb5cd0cbd1.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ezgif-2-eb5cd0cbd1.jpg
    ezgif-2-eb5cd0cbd1.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 0
With having problems like sedentary upbringing, social anxiety, OCD, and PTSD, need me therapy to help geomax to East/Southeast Asia (and especially China), where more girls are cute and potentially fitting my standards of chronologically twice older white man searching for kawaii ~18-20yo kemonowaifu with cute looks and chuuni personality (with this also can remind that I do not search exclusively for asian girls, but they just more often fit my standards by being cute, petite, and not atheist or abrahamic, also with decently high intelligence for being individualist weirdos who differ from their overall very collectivist, materialist, and workaholic cultures). Thankfully I live in East Europe, not USA where therapy be 99% of cases feministic brainwash and counts geomaxxing as "predatory", but still fear that even here due to spreading feminism and overall unculture it may be instead of help just attempts to brainwash me by telling me to lower standards and go for "women my age", what I refuse, and what my "good" friends already tried to do, some so persistently, that even gave PTSD, because for man of honor and culture it is great insult to be told give up on honor and culture and go for females below my standards. In 2024 will go to therapy. But it will be no use if therapist talks shit about lowering standards and going for "women my age", while I need therapy to prepare for geomaxxing to where girls are short ,cute, kawaii and submissive.

Too old and too ugly females in my country do not count as acceptable option, and that's all what my useless living place of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) has to offer. Need geomaxx to China and around.

View attachment 2621914

me and my future cute chuuni kemonowaifu of culture

View attachment 2621908

As man of honor and culture, I accept only cute and honorable kemonowaifus of culture​

View attachment 2621919

I choose noble sadness over dumpster-diving for females below my standards​

View attachment 2621921

Tried to look majestic. Feels too much like spring. Nice thing in nature, but disgusting in human world​

Genuinely giving serial killer vibes

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
how tf u are incel in . org?

Genuinely giving serial killer vibes
this is tiktok bs lol i seem most of jbs saying "omg slayyy thhis givin me manlet vibes"

how tf u are incel in . org?
i am incel , they ban me incels.is site ,so i'm come here to improve my look before go getting cute short submissive kemono waifu of culture

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
i am incel , they ban me incels.is site ,so i'm come here to improve my look before go getting cute short submissive kemono waifu of culture
You aren't gonna find a kawaii waifu that's just not how it works

night stalker but he is a subhuman
need to geomaxx to china ,maybe japan . I swipe tinder all day use vpn and get match on many girl sometime. They like older white man in 40s.

Charles mansen son
where I live lithuana (separatist part of russia) only ugly hags brain filled with feminism, too low for standard. I need good submissive asian waifu.

where I live lithuana (separatist part of russia) only ugly hags brain filled with feminism, too low for standard. I need good submissive asian waifu.
you're Lithuanian trying to find a waifu. I think that's enough anime buddy.