I am incel and I need therapy

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Is so over in my living shithole place of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), that after 4 years of [almost] daily swiping got no matches in Tinder here, and just sometimes get likes, but all who saw after premium subscription (which also is evil business for extorting money from struggling men, with system created that majority of females downvote me to Tartatus and I become invisible to rare ones who have more developed taste in men, with just some of them miraculously still sometimes seeing me) were below my standards. Some positivity brings swiping abroad, where some matches with cute 18-22yo (chronologically twice younger than me, but, as man of honor and culture, I crave for best, and refuse to lower standards upon waifus, on their looks, morality level (searching for chaste waifu only) and age) do happen, mostly in China, but with my sedentary upbringing, social anxiety, OCD, and PTSD is problematic to travel, so need therapy, but fear that therapist may be talking shit and trying to put me down by saying I need to lower standards and go for "women my age", what is very disgusting and insulting to hear, with my already shattered self-confidence

Loliprezident

• So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
you dont need therapy, you just need better looks

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and try2beme
Nothing wrong with you just hard looksmaxx