I am literally the definition of normie "shallowness"

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
Literally all I want in life is sex and money, but mostly money, maybe because I have been a poorcel all my life because of shithole country and 99% of things I wanted but couldn't have was because my parents (or recently I myself) couldn't afford it so I'm trying to make up for it

But I truly believe that it is wealth that can make me the happiest

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt, Demir and 9 others
0276DAAA CF53 4BA2 AE94 52B53C652707

:p

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 470
people who say money doesnt equal happiness are lying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer, SikKunt and 3 others
But I truly believe that it is wealth that can make me the happiest
Of course you believe that but, I don’t blame you because everyone who is poor thinks that.

I’m telling you right now money will never buy happiness. Sure, you can pay for travel, nice things, a house, car, insurance, food, nice clothes, but it won’t make you happy at the end of the day. Money can ease your worries and make your life easier to an extent, but it won’t make you happier in the long run.

its autistic not to care about wealth

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
Of course you believe that but, I don’t blame you because everyone who is poor thinks that.

I’m telling you right now money will never buy happiness. Sure, you can pay for travel, nice things, a house, car, insurance, food, nice clothes, but it won’t make you happy at the end of the day. Money can ease your worries and make your life easier to an extent, but it won’t make you happier in the long run.
The biggest issues in my life, the things that are making me unhappy or stopping me from doing things that I believe would be personally fulfilling are mostly financial issues, which is why I think that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

gigacope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
Just emigrate to Western Europe with your Balkan slayer genes boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Low IQ I wonder why you have the occiput

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Framletgod
It’s not. I can speak from experience. Is every multimillion dollar athlete happy? Is every business man happy? Money can buy some “happiness”, but not fulfillment and that’s what makes people happy.

What country

It’s not. I can speak from experience. Is every multimillion dollar athlete happy? Is every business man happy? Money can buy some “happiness”, but not fulfillment and that’s what makes people happy.
Third world niggas are not gonna be happy when they contract some deadly disease. They are not gonna be happy when their house blows over and have to live in the street.
First world niggas will be iPhone mogged, car mogged, house mogged etc etc etc. Ofc you can be happy and poor, sad and rich. But there is no denying there is a correlation, and the correlation is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
I could live with 10k dollars/year ded srs. I only need a place to stay in the winter, a pc and internet.

I only want sex, I'm worse.