I am losing jaw muscle mass (masseters)

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Bro I was starving myself earlier to thin out but i started my protien intake way later than i should've had but i already saw with a measurements that i had not only lost fat but muscle as well in my jaw. (I am not mixing them up).

Infact i am having orotien on a daily basis to the required amount of third of but Istg i feel like my jaw is shrinking. Especially when i pull out my old pics and videos. I am not even getting leaner just that my jaw is shrinking.

My gonial to zygomatic ratio was 0.91 precisely (3 months back) but i again checked it the other day woth the same measuring method and instruments and it was 0.87.

Going to make thread how chewing can make you lose jaw muscle but this is just beyond my knowledge if someone can help me out to stop this and somehow regrow my jaw muscles (if possible).

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Masseters are cope anyway

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, drauginavlabi, Allornothing and 4 others
Massagers are cope anyway
Yeah ik. But my fuvking jaw looks round at this point. The subtle ain't even helping no more. How tf do i stop this bs.

• JFL
Reactions: NiKKKerhater
Yeah ik. But my fuvking jaw looks round at this point. The subtle ain't even helping no more. How tf do i stop this bs.
Massesters being too big causes roundness

happened to me when I got braces, you will recover. I couldn't because my bite is now permanently fucked up but you just need to train them/eat more or some shit.

Massesters being too big causes roundness
only if the rest of the face is retaining too much water or has too much fat. big masseters on a lean, dry face mogs

only if the rest of the face is retaining too much water or has too much fat. big masseters on a lean, dry face mogs
Idk your masseters can hide your zygos and hollow cheeks

Idk your masseters can hide your zygos and hollow cheeks
the masseters a little too far back for that, just adds to face angularity and sharpness imo

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
well it just means you didn't have enough bone in the first place

• +1
masseteers are cope its all about bones muscles r Cope..💰🔜🔜💰🤲🤲🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and shieldzz
You can lose jaw muscle by chewing? Literally how?

• +1
eat a carnivore diet

eat a carnivore diet
Already doing that
masseteers are cope its all about bones muscles r Cope..💰🔜🔜💰🤲🤲🙏
I know but my inward gonion cucks me enought to not go for masseters
You can lose jaw muscle by chewing? Literally how?
That's what i am asking. But still i am chewing on sugar cane rn and gum. If you stop chewing you start to lose muscle mass in your jaw(dead serious) just like your other body part muscles. Doesn't even make sense but that's the only logic i am able to apply to my jaw rn.

Already doing that

I know but my inward gonion cucks me enought to not go for masseters

That's what i am asking. But still i am chewing on sugar cane rn and gum. If you stop chewing you start to lose muscle mass in your jaw(dead serious) just like your other body part muscles. Doesn't even make sense but that's the only logic i am able to apply to my jaw rn.
I think once your masseters are well developed, you can reduce the frequency of chewing and just do maintenance. How did you calculate whether you have inward/outward gonions. People with inward get bloated/chipmunk look if they chew.

I think once your masseters are well developed, you can reduce the frequency of chewing and just do maintenance. How did you calculate whether you have inward/outward gonions. People with inward get bloated/chipmunk look if they chew.
Exactly what i had. I would be bloated the day i had chewed but the next day my jaw would look like henry cavills jaw. I am still not sure if they are inwards due to my bf% & that in some light frauding i literally have flared onces but that just cope to myself. I am pretty damn sure they are inwards

Exactly what i had. I would be bloated the day i had chewed but the next day my jaw would look like henry cavills jaw. I am still not sure if they are inwards due to my bf% & that in some light frauding i literally have flared onces but that just cope to myself. I am pretty damn sure they are inwards
One guy mentioned a while back that it's very uncommon for men to have inward gonions. He said basically your face will look bloated but once you stop chewing or take a break, the bloat will go away and your jaw will be bigger. That's what you experienced. I think i have inward too and gonna start chewing. What's your routine? Chewing isn't going to make you lose muscle, your jaw muscles just have a pump and then become normal but i think there is change, at the base level your masseters will be bigger/stronger. It's just that it takes months to see noticeable changes at the base level.

One guy mentioned a while back that it's very uncommon for men to have inward gonions. He said basically your face will look bloated but once you stop chewing or take a break, the bloat will go away and your jaw will be bigger. That's what you experienced. I think i have inward too and gonna start chewing. What's your routine? Chewing isn't going to make you lose muscle, your jaw muscles just have a pump and then become normal but i think there is change, at the base level your masseters will be bigger/stronger. It's just that it takes months to see noticeable changes at the base level.
Actually that was me, maybe. For me my routine is very simple. Chewing hard food is my priority but chewing gum is a side hustle with it. I eat alot of meat so i try to chew it and then swallow it and sugar cane is my new favourite as my bite force definitely increased by alot. Chewing gum on the other hands is just for the days that i hadn't had my proper chewing from my food or just when i want to chew.

Tbvh chewing is cope. There's no guarantee for even half a cm of jaw growth or even if it is, there's a 50% chance of jaw assymentry as your muscle mass could be gained on the stronger side.

Infact I'll tell you the weirdest thing i have personally experienced which makes no sense. I didn't have one of my molar on my right side and i would just chew on the left side of the face for an extensive period of 2 years during my puberty. Now when you look at my jaw the dominant chewing side has inward looking gonions and is more rounded than my the other weaker side where i didn't chew.

Chewing for me personally is a halo as i have been doing it for over 1.5 years. Personally losing the fat for me wasn't a great idea as it made me realise i have a inward gonions (worst trait unless you have great masseters and jaw asthestics). I am still going to keep doing it for the pump and just maybe after i leanmax i would have a masseters that could be asthesticly pleasing.

Actually that was me, maybe. For me my routine is very simple. Chewing hard food is my priority but chewing gum is a side hustle with it. I eat alot of meat so i try to chew it and then swallow it and sugar cane is my new favourite as my bite force definitely increased by alot. Chewing gum on the other hands is just for the days that i hadn't had my proper chewing from my food or just when i want to chew.

Tbvh chewing is cope. There's no guarantee for even half a cm of jaw growth or even if it is, there's a 50% chance of jaw assymentry as your muscle mass could be gained on the stronger side.

Infact I'll tell you the weirdest thing i have personally experienced which makes no sense. I didn't have one of my molar on my right side and i would just chew on the left side of the face for an extensive period of 2 years during my puberty. Now when you look at my jaw the dominant chewing side has inward looking gonions and is more rounded than my the other weaker side where i didn't chew.

Chewing for me personally is a halo as i have been doing it for over 1.5 years. Personally losing the fat for me wasn't a great idea as it made me realise i have a inward gonions (worst trait unless you have great masseters and jaw asthestics). I am still going to keep doing it for the pump and just maybe after i leanmax i would have a masseters that could be asthesticly pleasing.
I don't think chewing is cope personally. It's funny you mentioned your story because i have been chewing only on one side for 13 years due to teeth extracted when i was 14. And i experienced the same thing, the dominant side i chewed on looks worse than the other side. Doesn't make sense, someone needs to ask mike mew.

I don't think chewing is cope personally. It's funny you mentioned your story because i have been chewing only on one side for 13 years due to teeth extracted when i was 14. And i experienced the same thing, the dominant side i chewed on looks worse than the other side. Doesn't make sense, someone needs to ask mike mew.
Wow so i am not the only one suffering with this. People here called me insane for my statement. Tbvh if this is the case then your jaw could look somewhat like this but with inward gonions with makes it look rounder and narrower than hernan. Dont know how to fix this narrower inward looks with softmaxing but if there's a way we could be absolute moggers

7a63e43ab05bcf3767f0eab580f4edba 1

Btw of you want to i could show you how my friend's jaw look absolutely best even with inward gonions but a wider jaw frame. Just pm me. Saying this because that's more achievable for us than netural or flared gonions.

Last edited:
My dominant side is stronger than the less dominant.

Klinefelters

Attachments

• d0524f2c708ec83fc80c48a406fd5c87.png
    d0524f2c708ec83fc80c48a406fd5c87.png
    985 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and shahid khan
Bro I was starving myself earlier to thin out but i started my protien intake way later than i should've had but i already saw with a measurements that i had not only lost fat but muscle as well in my jaw. (I am not mixing them up).

Infact i am having orotien on a daily basis to the required amount of third of but Istg i feel like my jaw is shrinking. Especially when i pull out my old pics and videos. I am not even getting leaner just that my jaw is shrinking.

My gonial to zygomatic ratio was 0.91 precisely (3 months back) but i again checked it the other day woth the same measuring method and instruments and it was 0.87.

Going to make thread how chewing can make you lose jaw muscle but this is just beyond my knowledge if someone can help me out to stop this and somehow regrow my jaw muscles (if possible).
What a fucking retard lmao. You have to have the bonemass plus the constant stress to maintain such mass naturally

What a fucking retard lmao. You have to have the bonemass plus the constant stress to maintain such mass naturally

Inject Igf-1 into masseters