I am LTN with klinnefelter (water). Party confirms it.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
For the people that know me, this is a water topic. I am LTN klinnefelter.
Ocean Song GIF

First rave of 2024. Very nice vibes, I wasn't doing any drugs because I wanted to give my body some rest. Doing just alcohol and not over-doing it.

Every single woman I have tried to get eye-contact with, looked away or looked at me in pure disgust.
Not a single ioi.

Remember: the idea that someone as ugly as me would ever get an ioi in a club is absurd.

Again, I am not surprised by this. This is normal when you are LTN-Klinefelter like myself.
It's just that some retards like @Xangsane think I am HTN. and @longjohnmong too. @Primalsplit @Skywalker etc

Nah. It's over.

JFL if you think someone that isn't ugly is going to get treated like a worthless piece of shit by women at clubs/social-events.

Nope.

Doesn't matter. I had a good time, even though I wasn't doing drugs. But it was a wake-up call for 2024 that I am still LTN.

I will try to ascend to normie-tier by summer, but untill then I will enjoy drugs and will avoid socializing with women at all cost.

peace

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, humanoidsub7, Clown Show and 12 others
For the people that know me, this is a water topic. I am LTN klinnefelter.
Ocean Song GIF

First rave of 2024. Very nice vibes, I wasn't doing any drugs because I wanted to give my body some rest. Doing just alcohol and not over-doing it.

View attachment 2656722

Every single woman I have tried to get eye-contact with, looked away or looked at me in pure disgust.
Not a single ioi.

Again, I am not surprised by this. This is normal when you are LTN-Klinefelter like myself.
It's just that some retards like @Xangsane think I am HTN. and @longjohnmong too. @Primalsplit @Skywalker etc

Nah. It's over.

JFL if you think someone that isn't ugly is going to get treated like a worthless piece of shit by women at clubs/social-events.

Nope.

Doesn't matter. I had a good time, even though I wasn't doing drugs. But it was a wake-up call for 2024 that I am still LTN.

I will try to ascend to normie-tier by summer, but untill then I will enjoy drugs and will avoid socializing with women at all cost.

peace
Drnd

Remember that IRL social interaction with women is entirely impossible as LTN-Klinnefelter.

You will never get a single positive interaction.

Only do dating-apps, if you fail there also, avoid women alltogether.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, incel194012940, stunna and 2 others
kleinfiter is a myth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, mug, Deleted member 43822 and 4 others
I barely left my basement in the last week
I hide from the world like a deformed creature so I wouldn’t be hunted and caged by normies Elephant Man type shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, humanoidsub7, TsarTsar444 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and synock21
You don’t have any Klinefelter idiot. Just ugly with normal chromosomes like most men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, BitchBoy, Marsik and 1 other person
I barely left my basement in the last week
I hide from the world like a deformed creature so I wouldn’t be hunted and caged by normies Elephant Man type shit innit
Based.

I am doing the same from now on.
I just deleted whatsapp and everything else.

I will avoid social interaction at all costs from now on

But i am still on the looksmax grind

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Clown Show, Mr Test and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, BrahminBoss and MaestheticMaso
you know whats sad? Is that your “inceldom” is your own damn fault

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Primalsplit and efidescontinuado
Serialkillermaxx maybe you'll finally have a shot at attracting femcels

• +1
Reactions: AryanNEET
They looked away because you're a high inhib cuck who didn't do drugs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Skywalker
you are also kinda chubby whilst you were lean when you were younger, otherwise you are a tall gl white man so you shouldnt complain at all.....
and you are in the most dogshit country in the world , where 6'2" is considered MANLET (fucking lmao at that shithole)
me and @Primalsplit and others keep giving you advice besides making fun of you, but you NEVER listen, obviously..........

as does barely ANYONE ever listens here......tragic really

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, MoggerGaston, Primalsplit and 1 other person
has to be satirical

but why? :unsure:

that's what i can't figure out

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, MoggerGaston and Skywalker
you are also kinda chubby whilst you were lean when you were younger, otherwise you are a tall gl white man so you shouldnt complain at all.....
and you are in the most dogshit country in the world , where 6'2" is considered MANLET (fucking lmao at that shithole)
me and @Primalsplit and others keep giving you advice besides making fun of you, but you NEVER listen, obviously..........

None of that matters if you have klinefelters like op does

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 21899, MoggerGaston and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Manletmachine, Primalsplit and 1 other person
You go there alone?

His main problem is, he's so goddamn pathetic it's even making me cringe. Imagine how girls feel when they're ogled at with his either puppy eyes or cold staring eyes (for hiding the underlying weak puppy eyes underneath) by him. He has like the emotional intelligence of a toddler and doesn't even understand why girls are disgusted by him. Then, he fucking goes to these raves completely hoping on blind luck to get some action. Doesn't even try to analyze what makes him fail at all. Disregards the advice from others as pure cope. Then he claims he has high iq. It is so comical, pathetic and sad at the same time. But I don't feel sad for retards like him. They always bring it upon themselves.

For being such an utter retard, he deserves the suffering he gets.

It's sad because he actually has a chance unlike 90% of the retards in this forum. He's wasting his potential by his thinking patterns. It's actually not even his raw iq power that is the problem. But I guess one becomes immune to faulty thinking patterns after a certain range of iq, which he falls short of; unconveniently landing him in the midwit category.

In other words,smart enough to be taught any thing like doctorate fields but not smart enough to come up with the critical skills required to analyse existing thinking patterns extensively and/or come up with a model of his own. Combine that with the matrix manipulation that exists in the world, he can pretty much learn the wrong things, be even better at immersing himself in those wrong things and cuck himself harder than your average low iq individual. In a way, his intelligence (of following patterns and memorising) would work against him.

In my opinion, his best bet is to learn the  correct things and come up with a strong defense versus bullshit. He can be led out of his misery. He just needs to find the correct teacher. Learning is his best bet. But learning from another source, not coming up with ways himself.

And his ego, easily fuelled by being smarter than the average guy; cucks him as well. It only reinforces him into his current faulty thinking patterns (which clearly don't work based on his objectively real life results, not necessarily about women only).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, tombradylover, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
His main problem is, he's so goddamn pathetic it's even making me cringe. Imagine how girls feel when they're ogled at with his either puppy eyes or cold staring eyes (for hiding the underlying weak puppy eyes underneath) by him. He has like the emotional intelligence of a toddler and doesn't even understand why girls are disgusted by him. Then, he fucking goes to these raves completely hoping on blind luck to get some action. Doesn't even try to analyze what makes him fail at all. Disregards the advice from others as pure cope. Then he claims he has high iq. It is so comical, pathetic and sad at the same time. But I don't feel sad for retards like him. They always bring it upon themselves.

For being such an utter retard, he deserves the suffering he gets.

It's sad because he actually has a chance unlike 90% of the retards in this forum. He's wasting his potential by his thinking patterns. It's actually not even his raw iq power that is the problem. But I guess one becomes immune to faulty thinking patterns after a certain range of iq, which he falls short of; unconveniently landing him in the midwit category.

In other words,smart enough to be taught any thing like doctorate fields but not smart enough to come up with the critical skills required to analyse existing thinking patterns extensively and/or come up with a model of his own. Combine that with the matrix manipulation that exists in the world, he can pretty much learn the wrong things, be even better at immersing himself in those wrong things and cuck himself harder than your average low iq individual. In a way, his intelligence (of following patterns and memorising) would work against him.

In my opinion, his best bet is to learn the  correct things and come up with a strong defense versus bullshit. He can be led out of his misery. He just needs to find the correct teacher. Learning is his best bet. But learning from another source, not coming up with ways himself.

And his ego, easily fuelled by being smarter than the average guy; cucks him as well. It only reinforces him into his current faulty thinking patterns (which clearly don't work based on his objectively real life results, not necessarily about women only).
I am a low functioning autistic. But i compensate for this through my 130iq. But i remain low functioning autistic despite this compensation

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Youre not looking at them the right way

Autism failo

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Lies! I’ve seen your pics. You’re a HTN/chadlite with blue eyes living in the Netherlands. Granted it’s harder there but you’re good looking guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, the BULL and MoggerGaston
Double post…

• +1
Browns gaslighting poor slavoid. Nothing new.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, TsarTsar444, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Same for me whenever i go out there’s nothing but pure disgust from women when they look at me, like they’re annoyed we accidentally crossed eyes.

Makes me stay at home for 2 weeks and after that I’ll start coping again and go out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, TsarTsar444, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Go home to russia ivan maybe you will have chance here

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, the BULL and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, MoggerGaston and Akhi
the good thing about drugs is that the pleasure is readily available.

there’s no preexisting genetic requirement.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and try2beme
the good thing about drugs is that the pleasure is readily available.

there’s no preexisting genetic requirement.
exactly. It's the biggest cheat-code in life tbh.

Incel can feel the same intense euphoria that chad can despite the brutal life quality difference.
My biggest mistake was going out without drugs.

OP have you ever thought about changing countries?

• +1
OP have you ever thought about changing countries?
yeah, but for lifestyle/economic reasons.
Not for women.

Netherlands is a garbage country

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
oh that makes a lot of sense now...

damn i never knew u had klinefelter's... damn... it's gg bro

• So Sad
drugs should give you confidence to strike up conversation with women and fuck them
and you still sabotage yourself and crywank here

you'll be recalling this in few years in future and cringe

drugs should give you confidence to strike up conversation with women and fuck them
and you still sabotage yourself and crywank here

you'll be recalling this in few years in future and cringe
strike up conversation with girls that are disgusted by me so that I get even more humiliated

thanks for the advice

yeah, but for lifestyle/economic reasons.
Not for women.

Netherlands is a garbage country
Well women are easier outside the Netherlands as well so that’s a bonus.

• +1
I have a hardmaxx scheduled in 2-3 months and until then I have basically barred myself in my room and I am playing survival horror games 24/7, I have no intention of adding another rejection to my long list of rejections and humiliations.

• Love it
I have a hardmaxx scheduled in 2-3 months and until then I have basically barred myself in my room and I am playing survival horror games 24/7, I have no intention of adding another rejection to my long list of rejections and humiliations.
mirin' which hardmax?

After the events of this topic, I deleted my whatsapp and avoid all socializing until I am leanmaxxed at the very least ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
mirin' which hardmax?

After the events of this topic, I deleted my whatsapp and avoid all socializing until I am leanmaxxed at the very least ngl.
I will dm you

• +1

the only ones that listen and take notes to ascend and ACT on it are the ones that leave the forum later on.... example? Larsanova, Amnesia, and every other forum Chad.

you can fraud klinefelters by gymmaxxing

if you have shit tier T levels you can get on TRT too

you'll hardly ascend enough to get to even chadlite tier but it is still better than being an unathletic klino

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you can fraud klinefelters by gymmaxxing

if you have shit tier T levels you can get on TRT too
View attachment 2679984

you'll hardly ascend enough to get to even chadlite tier but it is still better than being an unathletic klino
It took 8 years for him to get that physique (JFL)

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It took 8 years for him to get that physique (JFL)
yeah but he became rich and normie-looking enough to smesh mtb roasties

better than being klinnocel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel