I am nothing for women

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
I was in the club yesterday, and this morning i woke up with the smile, sure that it has been a good night. But i was sure of that, cuz i was drunk, then i realized that yesterday was a typical incel night.

First, it's been 7 days since i fucked a girl and i had not contact with her since then. So i deleted her number and her as following on instagram, today she did the same.

Second, i see again a girl with whom i had a date once, she dumped me up with anger for no reason (and cuz she's kinda lesbian), anyway i was in a good mood, i say "hello, how is it going?" and offer her a drink, cuz i had one for free, she refused cuz she was already drunk. This morning she wrote to me (she kept my number? wow), saying that i'm the most nice and sweet guy that she knows cuz i was no angry with her and she hopes that i can find someone... i like it at first, but then i feel that like "you are nice, you will find someone.. but not me, you trash bag"

Then i meet a "female friends", she asked me what i was doing there and i said "i wanted to see if there are some thic girls... but i just found you"... fast like a lightining she said "we are friends". She defended herself and the funny thing is that i didn't even say that with the intent to fuck her. I replyed "yeah, we are friends, so i can give you a compliment", she said thank and hugged me, then i go somewhere else

drunk girl did sit on my legs.. then she standed up and... i think she peed in a corner then she did sit on a friend of mine, with whom started kissing. Rough... but that friend is not better looking then me, so... i don't know. she was drunk, but sure it annoyed me.

this morning i said this things to a girl who was taken by me... at first at least, since i forgave her for something, she just treat me without respect sometimes. and this morning she started saying that she fucked a dude during a concert. Don't know why, she's kinda jealous when i talk about other girls, but probably she just derespect me.. I answered that i didn't wanna know that and she said that now we telling our adventures to each other... mine are not adventures you disgusting bitch, these are girls who treated me like trash. Honestly i stopped the discussion and i don't think i will write to her anymore if she won't do it first.

Huff, yeah, this is long, sorry guys... but life is tough... too tough

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
Bragging about experiences that happened not so long ago while claiming to be an incel.

Bragging about experiences that happened not so long ago and claiming to be an incel.

What experience? That i fucked?

Lol it was the first time and it can be the only time

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 1546 and BrettyBoy