I am pretty sure I have brutal autism

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
I am 25 and never approached a girl nor did I make tinder account for myself or on any other dating app

I sent a girl coworker today a picture of myself as we were talking about work today and she said "wow you look hot" , you looking good, etc like at least 3 times
(she is married and I have morals so cant hit on her, unless she rape me then I have no choice)

Tbh I will not sure my picture everywhere because I will legit rope so I have to ascend privately but I am pretty sure I have autism anyway

t. nt

• +1
Reactions: axedee
Sure we believe you

Chad
H
A
D

didn ride a singfel wrod

Seems like you need to go full on low inhib. Get friends that are fun to hang around with, and I dont mean the type of friends that you talk about chess and all that bs.

• +1
Seems like you need to go full on low inhib. Get friends that are fun to hang around with, and I dont mean the type of friends that you talk about chess and all that bs.
I have no friends I actually have legit tested autism tbh it come with High IQ this is what people don't understand you want average IQ not low iq or high IQ
because high/low IQ = autism

I have no friends I actually have legit tested autism tbh it come with High IQ this is what people don't understand you want average IQ not low iq or high IQ
You are still coping. Owen cook (yes that guy) has autism, and I dont care what you say but he is doing amazing socially. You have to fight through it and master it. Dont play the victim role.

• +1
I wish I was high iq..:feelsbadman:

• +1
I wish I was high iq..:feelsbadman:
no average IQ is where it's at IQ is literally only problem solving so 1 aspect of our brain

High IQ = abnormal it's associated with high inhib behavior and autism because it is autism/abnormality

High IQ does not mean you are more creative or deeper/honest thinker it's just problem solving tbh