I am scared of going outside

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
I am not scared of walking outside and shit, what scares me is humans. The people. I am scared of them

Especially women, I keep thinking about what the fuck i am looking like rn, why did she look at me for 0.2 millisecond, do I look ugly even after all the effort I put into and shit.

I can't think about anything else. And that is even more dangerous. My mind is too crowded with these thoughts that many times i drop my wallet, walk over green light and shit.

I am scared. Of showing myself to people and ruining their day by my subhumanity.

Sad Kitten GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, hopecel, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
This is just the average .org abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

• So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, mayo mogger and Egyptianmogger
This is the nigga who was having beef with me jfl

I am not scared of walking outside and shit, what scares me is humans. The people. I am scared of them

Especially women, I keep thinking about what the fuck i am looking like rn, why did she look at me for 0.2 millisecond, do I look ugly even after all the effort I put into and shit.

I can't think about anything else. And that is even more dangerous. My mind is too crowded with these thoughts that many times i drop my wallet, walk over green light and shit.

I am scared. Of showing myself to people and ruining their day by my subhumanity.

Sad Kitten GIF
just lik e me frfr

I'm scared of anything and everything

@InnerVoid

Kıskanclık kıskanclık kıskanclık
Sana gerçek hayatta tecavüz edeceğim
İzmir'deki neo-Naziler bana ulaşmana izin vermiyor çünkü çok siyahsın

I think you misspelled the Pseudo bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Day

Just like me fr.... I'm not scared of women n people in general on surfaces atleast and people found me cool but my minded is always crowded or empty asf (auto pilot) so i constantly do shii like dropping wallet, doing acoustic shii here and there forgot lil details... Ppl close to me sum time notice this diabolical behavior jfl ( I think taking MDMA is the only way now)