I am so afraid of the opinion of other people that I don't get surgery.

Chad

Chad

Wannabe Chad
I am afraid of their opinion on my ugly face but I am also afraid of their thoughts about me when I get surgery.

Story of my life tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Me too man tbh. I feel like surgery doesn;t fix anything because although it changes your outward appearance, your actual genetics still carry the bad genes which is inherently what is passed on through your bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite and Luke LLL
Other than family no one sees me on a regular basis so they wont know :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
if you are ugly they already think you are a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Zeta ascended
Me too man tbh. I feel like surgery doesn;t fix anything because although it changes your outward appearance, your actual genetics still carry the bad genes which is inherently what is passed on through your bloodline.
yh, so if someone marries you for your blue eyes or your strong jaw, they will be upset if they knew you never had any of that

yh, so if someone marries you for your blue eyes or your strong jaw, they will be upset if they knew you never had any of that
Yes exactly. Imagine having to explain to your future kids that the reason they look like shit is because of you. And that the only way they would look better is by getting surgery like you did. It would make you look so pathetic.

• JFL
you must be selfish

• +1
do surgery or rope

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
I am afraid of their opinion on my ugly face but I am also afraid of their thoughts about me when I get surgery.

Story of my life tbh
Yeah, if youre gonna go thru major changes, you gotta move. Imagine being 5'7 all your life then wearing 2 inch shoe lifts. You'd look like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I use to feel the same way but think about it. Would you rather endure the pain of being ugly or would you rather be good looking and have everyone say your shallow/insecure.

The people judging me aren't the ones who'll be sucking my dick when I'm fully looksmaxed so why should I care.

• +1

Yeah but think about it, let's say you went from a 5 to a 7 after surgery. Maybe you'll be able to reproduce with a 6, so your kids will have 5.5 genetics, which is still better than what you had in the first place. However if you decided not to surgerymaxx you'd probably reproduce with a 4 and you children would have 4.5 genetics.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
Yes exactly. Imagine having to explain to your future kids that the reason they look like shit is because of you. And that the only way they would look better is by getting surgery like you did. It would make you look so pathetic.
Just dont get kids? Wtf is it these days with utterly repulsive subhumans wanting to pass down their genes???
Do you want your kid to suffer???????

Yeah but think about it, let's say you went from a 5 to a 7 after surgery. Maybe you'll be able to reproduce with a 6, so your kids will have 5.5 genetics, which is still better than what you had in the first place. However if you decided not to surgerymaxx you'd probably reproduce with a 4 and you children would have 4.5 genetics.
Yes that is also true tbh. In my case though I'd go from a 3-3.5 to a 5 with surgery (rhinoplasty and chin augmentation) though which wouldn't net me as good results. It would be better than doing nothing but still depressing tbh that I needed surgery to become just average looking. Depends on where you're starting from and how high you can go I think.
Just dont get kids? Wtf is it these days with utterly repulsive subhumans wanting to pass down their genes???
Who said I want kids? Of course I don't. I'm speaking hypothetically in another person's point of view here.

Since I'm bloated, I'm planning on losing the weight by the end of senior year, and getting surgeries during summer so I can say it was my fat loss that did it.

The problem is I only have 2k
Stfu what's the point then you dumbfuck

Jfl who gives a shit about other people's opinion if you ascend.

Yes that is also true tbh. In my case though I'd go from a 3-3.5 to a 5 with surgery (rhinoplasty and chin augmentation) though which wouldn't net me as good results. It would be better than doing nothing but still depressing tbh that I needed surgery to become just average looking. Depends on where you're starting from and how high you can go I think.

Who said I want kids? Of course I don't. I'm speaking hypothetically in another person's point of view here.
I’m make sure my kids are chads when they grow up

Since I'm bloated, I'm planning on losing the weight by the end of senior year, and getting surgeries during summer so I can say it was my fat loss that did it.

The problem is I only have 2k

Stfu what's the point then you dumbfuck
How old are you? Getting surgery if you need it before college is the way to go tbh. It's when you'll be seeing a bunch of new faces anyway. I'm halfway through college now and it only gets worse the more you wait.
I’m make sure my kids are chads when they grow up
How are you going to do that

How old are you? Getting surgery if you need it before college is the way to go tbh. It's when you'll be seeing a bunch of new faces anyway. I'm halfway through college now and it only gets worse the more you wait.

How are you going to do that
I'm 16, almost 17, I'm gonna get it the summer before college if I have enough stored up.

I'm 16, almost 17, I'm gonna get it the summer before college if I have enough stored up.
What kind of surgeries do you need? Are they on the expensive side?

Story of my life tbh
Just tell them you have a health issue. For example, jaw surgery just say that you had breathing problems.

What kind of surgeries do you need? Are they on the expensive side?
I'm at 40% bf so idk. But from what I can tell I can't work on my face as much. I have an ok jawline and anove average eyes.

But so far what I'm thinking is:
-eyebrow surgery(my eyebrows are uneven)
-rhino(ill have to see what i look like with a morph, its probably cope)
-genio(my chin is slightly recessed, but it's not very visibile from the front or side, so idk ab this one)
-corner lift
-buccal fat transfer to under my eyes to ger rid of dark circles

The only one I'm doing 100% is corner lift. And I have enough money for that. But I'll save this one for later because it's not a noticable surgery. The big ones will come first because I'm gonna blend them with my fat loss so it looks natural.

I'm at 40% bf so idk. But from what I can tell I can't work on my face as much. I have an ok jawline and anove average eyes.

But so far what I'm thinking is:
-eyebrow surgery(my eyebrows are uneven)
-rhino(ill have to see what i look like with a morph, its probably cope)
-genio(my chin is slightly recessed, but it's not very visibile from the front or side, so idk ab this one)
-corner lift
-buccal fat transfer to under my eyes to ger rid of dark circles

The only one I'm doing 100% is corner lift. And I have enough money for that. But I'll save this one for later because it's not a noticable surgery. The big ones will come first because I'm gonna blend them with my fat loss so it looks natural.
40% bf wtf

That is why you would only fix deformities cause by enviroment and/or traits of dimorphism

I'm actually not sure what it is tbh. I'm about 80 lbs overweight.
Yeah just cut before you get any surgeries tbh
That is why you would only fix deformities cause by enviroment and/or traits of dimorphism
I have recessed chin and big jew nose but I mouthbreathed and also injured my nose by falling on it pretty bad so I don't know if they are genetic or caused by environment tbh.

Yeah just cut before you get any surgeries tbh

I have recessed chin and big jew nose but I mouthbreathed and also injured my nose by falling on it pretty bad so I don't know if they are genetic or caused by environment tbh.
You should look into rhino and genio

You should look into rhino and genio
Yeah those are the two surgeries I am saving up for. In 2 years I will easily have the money but I might be too much of a pussy to actually get them done.

Yeah those are the two surgeries I am saving up for. In 2 years I will easily have the money but I might be too much of a pussy to actually get them done.
If you want, you can send pics and I can tell you if they're necessary

If you want, you can send pics and I can tell you if they're necessary
I can PM you side profile but I don't want to show anyone front tbh.

Story of my life tbh
If you get surgery like a normal person, gradually and with plenty of recovery time, most people will never notice. There is always something else you can attribute it to or some excuse you can use to play it off
There are some rare exceptions where the change is so dramatic immediately, but that is usually not the case.

Be a man and deal with it or rot forever.

Ugly people have good looking kids all the time. By being attractive atleast you have the ability to find an attractive mate and hope her genes dominate!

retarded thread. who cares, better looking = better quality of life. Just dont reveal you had surgery, say you lost weight if people comments
so sacrifice the opportunity of a better life with improved looks because of hypothetical future children. its like sacrificing your youth just so hou can habe a better old age. Retarded and cucked way of thinking.

Also, Sean Opry parents are pretty ugly

JFL. go mentalmax and then ascend its simple.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt