I am so sick of orthodontists

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
It's been a long time since I don't post rants about orthodontists.

I got 4 teeth removed so she could create space to recess both of my archs and jaws :LOL: I started to use elastic bands and I saw how my smile and face proportions completely changed in a few days due to the extreme force these bands were excersing to pull my upper jaw backwards.

I was mad crazy and engaged in a fight with the orthodontist after she told me right to my face that obviously "those movements change everything, that she was mostly focused on skeletal changes that affect the cheekbone area and that she simply has to do what she has to do whether I like it or not and cannot stop because I worry about the aesthethics".

I never came back after that consult.

Then I tried to adjust the braces myself to reverse the process but had 0 succes. Ultimately removed the cord to let my jaws breath and grow in hope of a miracle and unironically it kinda has gotten a bit better but of course I am far away from full potential. (Thanks @Blackout.xl you were the one saying I had to remove this, wouldnt be here without you).

I've tried everything, even faking underbite to see if some orthodontist would advance my upper jaw. I ded would walk in the consult like this:
Underbite
But I never had success and each of them thought I was crazy and didn't understand why I wanted this forward advancement jfl.

This is basically forcing me to have a bimax I guess. And then have my teeth straightned but that sounds like years down the road nigga.

I want my nice smile now... maybe I ask just for teeth straighthening and then get veneers... ?

I don't even know why I am posting this :LOL: I wish there was some brutal surgery where they move all your teeth and leave everything perfect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, JMax, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
Orthodontist cope

No ortho for your face

• Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
British cope

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OP paid to descend pfhahahhahaahahhhahahah:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Feminineboi, RAITEIII and 2 others
Orthos need to be rounded up and put into concentration camps, where their tounges are being cut and their teeth pulled

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, JMax and Deleted member 7776
Wish knowledge of how orthos ruin faces was more widespread, they are deceitful

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yh I have a real big grudge towards orthodontists. If I ever become chad I will be posting videos on youtube exposing the truth of everything, just so I make justice for the extreme damage to my mental health that I suffered in the past although I'm good now.

• Love it
Wish knowledge of how orthos ruin faces was more widespread, they are deceitful
They only care about leaving ur teeth straight. To their understanding those MM of bone that they are stealing you mean nothing, but for people like us, de know it's like IRL killomenters

• +1
Which teeth did they remove

I'm gonna go to maxilofacial doc soon