I am talking with a 48 year old Swedish woman on Bumble.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Decided to use Bumble and by mistake for the first time I didn't set the age filter. And I realize I matched with a 48 year old Swedish blonde woman. Initially I decided to ignore or unmatch but she had messaged me. She is fit and looks good and is looking for a relationship. And her interests also match with mine

Then I thought that
  1. I am horny
  2. Why not date an older woman, older woman need love too
  3. She is 20 year older so maybe she can be a sugar mama. I don't need money but what would a 48 year old working woman do with all her money. Maybe she'd spend it on her 20 year younger date
  4. She has an adult daughter, so if we end up dating, I would live rent free in the head of this young Swedish stacy
Am I wrong?

@Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnBaza, Lihito, Deleted member 9981 and 14 others
Decided to use Bumble and by mistake for the first time I didn't set the age filter. And I realize I matched with a 48 year old Swedish blonde woman. Initially I decided to ignore or unmatch but she had messaged me. She is fit and looks good and is looking for a relationship. And her interests also match with mine

Then I thought that
  1. I am horny
  3. She is 20 year older so maybe she can be a sugar mama. I don't need money but what would a 48 year old working woman do with all her money. Maybe she'd spend it on her 20 year younger date
  4. She has an adult daughter, so if we end up dating, I would live rent free in the head of this young Swedish stacy
Am I wrong?

@Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet
do it bang her. POST HER FACE FOR US MY NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Daniel Plainview, JizzFarmer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Daniel Plainview, JizzFarmer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
half the population of africa prolly been in that

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Lygodactylus
Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and FailedNormieManlet
Use a condom

bitch suck my dick you faggot. After sucking my dick, I'm going to start fucking your ass and pulling your hair. Will then kiss your neck and deeply kiss you and lick your tongue. After a few more thrusts, I'm going to cum inside you and make you say thank you

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69 and 11gaijin
bitch suck my dick you faggot. After sucking my dick, I'm going to start fucking your ass and pulling your hair. Will then kiss your neck and deeply kiss you and lick your tongue. After a few more thrusts, I'm going to cum inside you and make you say thank you
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69 and FailedNormieManlet
bruh the last time i seen someone use that heart shit was when i was with my ex

bruh the last time i seen someone use that heart shit was when i was with my ex
I'm not your ex bitch, I'm your god. You worship me now

• +1
5'5 curry worship is sanctioned by Federal Law 3362 of the United States of America
you'll break the rules for the right man - I.E. me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Then I thought that
  1. I am horny
Am I wrong?

@Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet
Go for it if you feel like it.

• Love it
Bumping for update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back