I am unable to lose weight

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I am 15-17% bf at the moment,and I wanna drop to 10%.

Sounds pretty hard right? Well its even harder doing it for me atleast. I tried healthy diet,even fasting,and nothing. I am so obsessed with fast food and sweets that I always keep coming back to them. Fuark

• So Sad
Reactions: androidcel
INJECT

• WTF
Reactions: You
Same. I started getting depressed and stopped trying

Do a long water fast, like 10+ days. It might help with the food addiction. Distract yourself by doing other shit that will generate dopamine like playing video games or something. I did a fifteen day fast and played a bunch of wow in my free time and It worked pretty well as a distraction.

Do a long water fast, like 10+ days. It might help with the food addiction. Distract yourself by doing other shit that will generate dopamine like playing video games or something. I did a fifteen day fast and played a bunch of wow in my free time and It worked pretty well as a distraction.
My laptop is screwed up at the moment to play good games,thanks to the dust

don't do this op youre still a child this is dangerous

just count calories op

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Steve bachall
Fasting got rid of the desire for me to binge tbh, now everytime i manage to binge i kinda give up halfway through and get back on track, but honestly dont look at weight loss as a sprint, its a marathon, you have to stay disciplined

Sounds pretty hard right? Well its even harder doing it for me atleast. I tried healthy diet,even fasting,and nothing. I am so obsessed with fast food and sweets that I always keep coming back to them. Fuark
Calorie count bro

Dude if your eating junk your not gonna lose weight. Control yourself, get some discipline.
I get the munchies and even then I can stop myself from going for sugar. (Just drink a good whey shake).

don't do this op youre still a child this is dangerous

just count calories op
If you have 17% bodyfat and take some electrolytes if you feel shit its not dangerous at all. Our bodies are designed to fast my guy. If you follow your body and break the fast with broth when you feel TRUE hunger then youll be fine.

I tried healthy diet,even fasting,and nothing. I am so obsessed with fast food and sweets that I always keep coming back to them. Fuark
I'm eating clean even and still stalled.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cardio + stims

Do you even track calories

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

I didn't see cardio on your list?

Yeah, it's because you're eating fast foods and sweets.

:feelstrash: