I approached a foid for the first time

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
At my school, random foid from my class I’ve never spoken too. So cold approach, did it during lunch time. I simply asked for her number but when I gave her my phone to put the digits in my hands were shaking like a spaz. Apparently the whole school knows I asked for her #. I didn’t know I was such a big deal, but I guess when the 6’6 guy finally picks a foid it starts some gossip.

I don’t think I’ll even text her, I feel so shit shaking so much in front of her. But definitely a nice learning experience.

Jfl the fact I even got that number despite being an autist. Further proof I just need to nuke my inhibit levels with Phenibut or smth. Will literally order this weekend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 9 others
@pneumocystosis how did u nuke ur inhibit levels. I feel like our lives are very similar.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and pneumocystosis
If you are not chad,then don't do cold approach.Subchads must simp first then approach

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 41284, bloomercel and 4 others
when the 6’6 guy finally picks a foid it starts some gossip.
Just like when the 5’6 guy asks too. Except it’ll start the bad kinda gossip and I’ll end up blowing my brains out. 13 reasons why type shit innjt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel, Mr. President and 4 others
Yeah phenibut is a good idea, my bro @tristan18 takes that shit a lot and it works really well for him.

I have yet to try it.

I just lowered my inhib by being drunk a lot of the time. Once you do something while drunk, it becomes easier to do it sober.

I remember last year I'd down 2-4 shots of vodka sometimes before going to class. I'm not doing that anymore this year for obvious reasons so I'm defo gonna turn towards phenibut.

Also, you gotta remember who you are. You're 6'6 you chad. You stand out from the normies.
Imagine you were a normie and you saw chad ask for a girl's number. What would you think to yourself? Would you see it as cringe? Of course not.
The normies and beckies around you are the same. They won't judge cus you benefit from the halo effect.
On top of all, the girl whose number you asked for probably felt on top of the world.
Any foid would be ecstatic if the school chad asked for her number.
Just remember who you are. You are not a normie. You do not have to follow the same rules a normie does.
You have more opportunities, more privilege, more everything.
Use it all.

• +1
Reactions: sozz, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
you asked for probably felt on top of the world.
Ik, her eyes were wide open for the whole day like as if she did crack
I remember last year I'd down 2-4 shots of vodka sometimes before going to class.
Bruh why didn’t I think of this. I’m gonna try that, getting drunk before an important school day.
Just remember who you are. You are not a normie. You do not have to follow the same rules a normie does.
Use it all.
True, I realized this very recently (just lol I don’t deserve that #). Anyway, I need to nuke my inhibit levels to unlock those opportunities.
Yeah phenibut is a good idea, my bro @
tristan18
@tristan18 takes that shit a lot and it works really well for him.
Lifefuel, I’m ordering this shit as soon as possible.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
All men should stop giving attention to women first, If women like you, they will give you attention first. Stop trying when she's not looking at you first, it's just useless and wastes your time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 41284 and Reformed
All men should stop giving attention to women first, If women like you, they will give you attention first. Stop trying when she's not looking at you first, it's just useless and wastes your time
Lol go outside. Women never approach, idc about those 0.0001% times a foid approaches chad. If ur good looking but introverted, u can sit and wait for months to maybe years until a foid makes a move on u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 41284 and bloomercel
Lol go outside. Women never approach, idc about those 0.0001% times a foid approaches chad. If ur good looking but introverted, u can sit and wait for months to maybe years until a foid makes a move on u.
GL guys definitely get approached from time to time

• +1
GL guys definitely get approached from time to time
Yes, but 110% more effiecient to just fix ur inhibit levels and do it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and cytoplasm
I never said don't approach, I said approach or try only if a woman shows signs she likes you, if not, don't because it's useless and you only waste your time. Don't try or approach with women who dont look interesed in you

• +1
At my school, random foid from my class I’ve never spoken too. So cold approach, did it during lunch time. I simply asked for her number but when I gave her my phone to put the digits in my hands were shaking like a spaz. Apparently the whole school knows I asked for her #. I didn’t know I was such a big deal, but I guess when the 6’6 guy finally picks a foid it starts some gossip.

I don’t think I’ll even text her, I feel so shit shaking so much in front of her. But definitely a nice learning experience.

Jfl the fact I even got that number despite being an autist. Further proof I just need to nuke my inhibit levels with Phenibut or smth. Will literally order this weekend.
Mirin, i can feel the dopamine surge you got after you were done taking the number

• +1
Wel that is more successful than most first time cold approaches. Your meant to fail on your first few cold approaches just to get comfortable doing it, so you definitely succeeded by getting her number and not just getting rejected.

• +1

genuinely out of touch post this is what rotting on org does to a nigga

Yeah phenibut is a good idea, my bro @tristan18 takes that shit a lot and it works really well for him.

I have yet to try it.

I just lowered my inhib by being drunk a lot of the time. Once you do something while drunk, it becomes easier to do it sober.

I remember last year I'd down 2-4 shots of vodka sometimes before going to class. I'm not doing that anymore this year for obvious reasons so I'm defo gonna turn towards phenibut.

Also, you gotta remember who you are. You're 6'6 you chad. You stand out from the normies.
Imagine you were a normie and you saw chad ask for a girl's number. What would you think to yourself? Would you see it as cringe? Of course not.
The normies and beckies around you are the same. They won't judge cus you benefit from the halo effect.
On top of all, the girl whose number you asked for probably felt on top of the world.
Any foid would be ecstatic if the school chad asked for her number.
Use it all.
It's easy to forget your own SMV once you're faced with multiple rejections from fickled/confused/entitled/braindead girls with no idea of what's good for them.

lol this is straight cope, women do approach and ive seen it many times irl. Seeing my chadlite senior last year get approached multiple times was blackpilling af and pretty much the reason i found this site. Even if the girls are high inhib they'll still find you on insta and follow you.

The guy u replied to is retarded though, only chadlite+ can rely on consistent approaches, otherwise u gotta make shit happen yourself, so good job for approaching. But usually to avoid rumours esp in HS, its best to just warm approach or slide in IG dms. But it dosent matter that much anyway since you're 6'6

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 32973 and Reformed
lol this is straight cope, women do approach and ive seen it many times irl. Seeing my chadlite senior last year get approached multiple times was blackpilling af and pretty much the reason i found this site. Even if the girls are high inhib they'll still find you on insta and follow you.

The guy u replied to is retarded though, only chadlite+ can rely on consistent approaches, otherwise u gotta make shit happen yourself, so good job for approaching. But usually to avoid rumours esp in HS, its best to just warm approach or slide in IG dms. But it dosent matter that much anyway since you're 6'6
I’ve never experienced seeing a guy being approached multiple times solely bc of his looks. Even the chad ik put in some effort. So idk.

• Woah
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
this lol but i still will never approach