I approached this morning

You're not a 4 psl ffs. You're fat and old stop coping.

40 is not old. It's old to you, if you come from a lower class background where people get pregnant in their teens and are grandparents by the time they are 35. Then, I suppose it's "old". And I'm not below average. I have pleasant facial features. I am not a model, and that isn't my goal anyway .
A boomer mindset?
Can you please explain more what this is?

People who think 40 is "old".

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
40 is not old. It's old to you, if you come from a lower class background where people get pregnant in their teens and are grandparents by the time they are 35. Then, I suppose it's "old". And I'm not below average. I have pleasant facial features. I am not a model, and that isn't my goal anyway .

Damn
boomercel is fucking going off

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Lol at the oldcel cope.i am doing you a favor by telling the truth. You're fat and old.nothing more to add.

People are just mad at me because I'm a mature male adult who is back in college and looking to find wifey- looks decent for age, even if fat, and is reasonably intelligent.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lol at the oldcel cope.i am doing you a favor by telling the truth. You're fat and old.nothing more to add.

40 isn't old to people who come from good families. It's only old to lower class people.

People are just mad at me because I'm a mature male adult who is back in college and looking to find wifey- looks decent for age, even if fat, and is reasonably intelligent.
Your best bet is a land whale and that if she settles for you.
40 isn't old to people who come from good families. It's only old to lower class people.
Sure buddy keep telling yourself that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and LordNorwood
the memes write themselves JFL, life imitates art
I look forward to your future posts

• JFL
No it doesn't. 30 is like the new 21. You are like an old Baby Boomer stuck in the 1970's.
That's pure cope. 30 is 30 boomer. 40 is fucking old. People at that age have familes and grown ass kids.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
Q19RVTw.jpg

Omg this girl has blocked me on Facebook for no apparent reason.

I bought her dinner yesterday and she seemed very nice and friendly...

These people are seriously weird... @Roping Subhuman can you shed any light?
She used you for a free meal jfl

• JFL
That's pure cope. 30 is 30 boomer. 40 is fucking old. People at that age have familes and grown ass kids.

The dating market it is older, but grown kids at 40? Most 40 year olds i know have kids maybe in middle school at the oldest

• JFL
Cope

That's fucking pathetic people should have kids at a younger age

No, think about it. If you get married in your mid/late 20s you're not gonna have 30 year old kids at 40. Get real. And it's not old. It's like cusp of middle age.

The dating market it is older, but grown kids at 40? Most 40 year olds i know have kids maybe in middle school at the oldest
Bruh stop coping people have 10 year old kids at 40 you and your 'kid' friends are fucking losers

• +1
Bruh stop coping people have 10 year old kids at 40 you and your 'kid' friends are fucking losers

I assume you come from a lower socio economic background. My apologies "40 is old' lol.

No, think about it. If you get married in your mid/late 20s you're not gonna have 30 year old kids at 40. Get real. And it's not old. It's like cusp of middle age.
You're stupid af and your coping is pathetic.it's more than half of your life expectancy. 40 is old you boomer.
I assume you come from a lower socio economic background. My apologies "40 is old' lol.
It is old boomer

You're stupid af and your coping is pathetic.it's more than half of your life expectancy. 40 is old you boomer.

It is old boomer

Boomers are born between 1945 and 1964. I was born in 1979. Your math is off. And I don't care if it's a meme, its old and tired.
How old are you anyway?

Boomers are born between 1945 and 1964. I was born in 1979. Your math is off. And I don't care if it's a meme, its old and tired.
How old are you anyway?
25 you fucking boomer and most people here are teens. It's sad af to be 40 and browsing these forums. You're an incel in denial.

How old are you anyway?
God damn you are boomer to the core

25 you fucking boomer and most people here are teens. It's sad af to be 40 and browsing these forums. You're an incel in denial.

I'm not a Boomer . Why do you keep calling me that?
God damn you are boomer to the core

No I'm not because I know all the Memes and I don't care. Why do people use alternative facts these days? A Baby Boomer is not me. I am late Gen Xer and that's truth. Also, why does it matter?

She didn't use me for a meal.. I had to get her to order something..

She did like me.. she was flirty and she wanted to go for a walk after the meal

Oh dear your're 25. In just 5 years you will be "old" too. uh oh. Gramps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, sub6manletnozygos, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
She didn't use me for a meal.. I had to get her to order something..

She did like me.. she was flirty and she wanted to go for a walk after the meal
I don't think she used you for a meal either tbh
I think your looks weren't low enough to disqualify you but they also weren't high enough to make up for whatever your behavior was on the date

I'm not a Boomer . Why do you keep calling me that?

No I'm not because I know all the Memes and I don't care. Why do people use alternative facts these days? A Baby Boomer is not me. I am late Gen Xer and that's truth. Also, why does it matter?
Anyone over 30 is considered a boomer in the sense they're old let alone 40.you're not above average looking atm. Lose 50 lbs of fat and maybe you'll be average.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Ok faggot stop encouraging whores to be whores by traveling around to fuck them

Imagine going to visit places just to have sex with some bitches. Fucking cumbrain cunt

That's stupid.

Yeah, that's what I told myself at 25 as well, lol. Good luck !

If I'm old doesnt that make you middle aged ?
I am 6'4 and muscular i am not like you lol

How old are you anyway?

• JFL
I probably look younger than the 25 year old Boomer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
It's a good country for visiting but not a slaying country for sure...

@Roping Subhuman how do men and women get together if dating is non existent?

The cope is insane
You look 40-50 dude, that is exactly where your pictures place you

Not IRL. I use poor pictures but I don't look over 35.
I think it's sad really. He's 6'4 and muscular and that's all he has going for him? When he's 40 he may not even have that.

• JFL
I probably look younger than the 25 year old Boomer.
Welcome @RichmondBread please stick around..

We need more oldcels, especially delusional ones

• JFL
The cope is insane
You look 40-50 dude, that is exactly where your pictures place you

I have a Germanic build.
I have a build like Steve Reeves, and you can look good at any age. I am no where near looks max, and I can surpass average.

• Hmm...
I have a Germanic build.
I have a build like Steve Reeves, and you can look good at any age. I am no where near looks max, and I can surpass average.
Slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
It's a good country for visiting but not a slaying country for sure...

That's good. it should stay that way.

Reduces sex tourism, keeps the image of the country clean.

@Roping Subhuman how do men and women get together if dating is non existent?

From School,Work, idk other means. people know each other first and then they marry.

I mean don't get me wrong. dating does exist and people do date, but it's not the same as let's say in the UK.

Ok quick update.

She didn't block me.. it seems she disabled her fb for a day

Keep coping 3 psl oldcel

It is old as shit i feel old at 25 40 is ancient

Okay. Last time...
If you feel old at 25 you really need to see a Dr. There's something wrong with you physically or mentally, or both....

At 40 I still feel pretty young. There are so many things left for me to do in life and I feel I've barely scratched the surface. But I will at least say, that 40 is definitely the end of youth. Most demographics use 45-65 as the middle age adult range . Mid life crisis is usually around 50 or so, for men.

• JFL
Ok quick update.

She didn't block me.. it seems she disabled her fb for a day
Wat...Something is going on man, whether or not it's related your encounter or not...

Okay. Last time...
If you feel old at 25 you really need to see a Dr. There's something wrong with you physically or mentally, or both....

At 40 I still feel pretty young. There are so many things left for me to do in life and I feel I've barely scratched the surface. But I will at least say, that 40 is definitely the end of youth. Most demographics use 45-65 as the middle age adult range . Mid life crisis is usually around 50 or so, for men.
Mid life crisis starts at 40.quality human adult life is from 20 to 60.under 20 you're too young to know any better over 60 you're too fucking old. 40 is literally half of your practical life. You're still very bluepilled my friend. I am not hating on you or bringing u down. I hope we all make it tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back