I approached this morning

He would look good if he was the just lightskin with negro hair. Now he looks like a ghost
Well he couldn’t do anything with the vitiligo. Otherwise, it was because of his over exaggerated makeup

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
The levels of cope in this thread is off the charts tbh

Mid life crisis starts at 40.quality human adult life is from 20 to 60.under 20 you're too young to know any better over 60 you're too fucking old. 40 is literally half of your practical life. You're still very bluepilled my friend. I am not hating on you or bringing u down. I hope we all make it tbh.

That's one perspective. However, In my developmental psychology class 40 is at the end of Erikson's "isolation vs intimacy stage", so it is literally the end of young adult. 20 -40 is young adult. Then we approach mid life. It's not based on average lifespan. Its based on society cues, and socially where people are in life. Most people at 40 are working full time with middle school age kids.

Mid life crisis for men develops in the mid to late 40s. But also many psychologists debate whether mid life crisis is even a thing. Many say it never even happens. Also, the max human lifespan is about 122 years, but most people don't live that long. Adult brain comes along at age 25. Just food for thought!

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That's one perspective. However, In my developmental psychology class 40 is at the end of Erikson's "isolation vs intimacy stage", so it is literally the end of young adult. 20 -40 is young adult. Then we approach mid life. It's not based on average lifespan. Its based on society cues, and socially where people are in life. Most people at 40 are working full time with middle school age kids.

Mid life crisis for men develops in the mid to late 40s. But also many psychologists debate whether mid life crisis is even a thing. Many say it never even happens. Also, the max human lifespan is about 122 years, but most people don't live that long. Adult brain comes along at age 25. Just food for thought!
I agree i am 25 now and i only feel that my brain had fully developped now.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
He would look good if he was the just lightskin with negro hair. Now he looks like a ghost
‘Now he looks like a ghost’ - jfl.. he’s dead bro you do realise that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back