I approached

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
In London..

I went to McDonalds for breakfast. ( Will be my only for today #leanmaxxing)

I saw a short chubby Asian girl. I said she looks cute and of she wants to join me.. she said yes.

Turns out she's from NYC and of Burmese origin.

She's a nice girl but I'm not interested. I needed to break the approach anxiety with something easy

Q5F3NKl.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 1464
High class

I'm now on the coach to Belgium.

Initially I was sat next to a very cute Austrian girl from Vienna.. we we chatting .. but then some curry man came last minute and said he booked her seat number and she had to move.

Fuck my life :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, samm735, DidntRead and 3 others

Initially I was sat next to a very cute Austrian girl from Vienna.. we we chatting .. but then some curry man came last minute and said he booked her seat number and she had to move.

giphy.gif

Lol curry destruction.Also nice job on the first girl

Slayer
Talked to more girls that I have this year

what's wrong with her hands?

Haha

Infront not me a few seats up I can see a foid swiping on tinder. from what I can make out it's 100% left swipe.. she does pause and look at their pics

I don't know why she's bothering traveling on a coach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Legit slayer tbh. I wish I was you.

• +1
Proud of u bro thats the power of just shaving it

I think the same way that uglies are easier to approach but its flawed thinking bro... often the hottest girls are the friendliest and best to talk to since youre actually invested and want to take it somewhere. Just get it out ur head that u need to be perfect in front of her. Soon as u start talking to smoking blondes like you do to fat pigfaced asians you will become a slayer chad bro

Thanks for reading my wall

Just shave it bro

I very nearly did my first ever cold approach yesterday on this pair of Asian girls drinking in park, then I remember I’m young and popular at uni and have a social circle with attractive white girls so rather than be an aspie I’ll just go for them instead

I very nearly did my first ever cold approach yesterday on this pair of Asian girls drinking in park, then I remember I’m young and popular at uni and have a social circle with attractive white girls so rather than be an aspie I’ll just go for them instead
Noblemaxxed

Do it and report back son

That's not the attitude to have...

Approaching is free and the potential rewards are unlimited. Why limit yourself to your social circle.

The ultimate goal is 0 inhib and the ability to approach anything with a heartbeat

I approached yesterday

with a .30-06 rifle and a yoga mat and made a range card. Don't go to the park tomorrow anon.

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt

UnInstall is the approach master

• +1
Reactions: Demir
slayer

• +1
Approaches me. XD

choose one

My maintenance calories is about 2000.
I'll walk alot tonight so add 200