I asked a girl out for the first time in 22 FUCKING YEARS (advice + story)

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
So this is actually the first time i really felt this kind of love. I really enjoyed talking to her and i cant stop thinking about her.

I didnt got that feeling with other girls that approached me. (Only like 4 times ). So i kinda flaked.

Anyway

Ioi's to look out for:
The first time I spoke to her: she tried to keep the conversation going and also alot of laughter. Simling when making eyecontact.

Second time: same as above but only now also touching.

Tbese are the only legit iois.... Anyway ive finally got the balls to ask her out after one week of stressing at home and thinking about her. So i pushed myself or i will stay an incel for the rest of my life. These iois played a huge factor btw.

Next week i asked for her number and she gave it to me. She also said that she was happy that i asked for her number. Now i need to fix a date.

BUT HERE IS THE THING NOW I HAVE HER ON MY PHONE AND SUCH, I STILL FEEL THE SAME... that warm feeling suddenly dissapeard tf just happend.

Now i need to fix a date i hope she will go with me. I met her reallife. STATS: I am 180 cm 4.5-5 PSL. She is lile 159 cm and a 5.5 PSL. Or its just that im in love with her. But i think she mogs me facially thats why i have my doubts. Both ethnics btw

CAN i habe a chance boyos? Should i go for the date?

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 206, SikKunt and 1 other person
Mogs me

Just ask to fuck tbh ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and SikKunt
Yes of course. Good for you boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
cuck behaviour to fall in love after a couple of interactions tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1707 and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Itss_BritneyBishh
Have a date at a nude beach but don’t tell her and show up with a rock hard boner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Fat cunt and dogtown
cuck behaviour to fall in love after a couple of interactions tbh
Yeah man i really dont know what to do i just cant get her out of my head man it really sucks. As much as i tried tondo

I am 180 cm 4.5-5 PSL. She is lile 159 cm and a 5.5 PSL

this might lead to problems after a few years/months relationship. she might realize that she is more attractive and start acting like a cunt/looking after other guys. if shes a good girl, which are rare nowadays, she might not care.

Of course go for the date. What else are you going to do? ldar?

just go for the date and see how it goes. you wont ever know if you dont try. ive never really been in love, but i think if you spend more time with her, you might develop actual feelings of love. and not just lust. and doesnt matter if youre both ethnics, who cares. if you both like each other itll work out.

its a learning experience, youll understand as you go. shoot your shot. you got this bro, i believe in you!

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yes man.Go for It,I wish you the best of luck.

You were literally the first person I ever interacted with on this forum,havent seen you in a while

Suddenly this thread became wholesome

Suddenly this thread became wholesome
Yoyome99

GZ bro, go for it

Please do yourself a favour and dont put her on a pedestal and say those cucked things to her. It‘s a turn off and it leaves a bad taste in their mouth after the date. Dont tell her shes the first girl u asked out or anything along those lines

U probably know these but i felt like reminding u cuz u sounded like a cuck

Of course go
A few tips - just be yourself. Don’t be a fake PUA retard showing her muh value muh social skills and doing some cringe faggot mini games to show her you alpha.
Try touching her hands/arms/hips and see how/if she reacts
If she’s comfortable kiss her

Good luck

So this is actually the first time i really felt this kind of love. I really enjoyed talking to her and i cant stop thinking about her.

I didnt got that feeling with other girls that approached me. (Only like 4 times ). So i kinda flaked.

Anyway

Ioi's to look out for:
The first time I spoke to her: she tried to keep the conversation going and also alot of laughter. Simling when making eyecontact.

Second time: same as above but only now also touching.

Tbese are the only legit iois.... Anyway ive finally got the balls to ask her out after one week of stressing at home and thinking about her. So i pushed myself or i will stay an incel for the rest of my life. These iois played a huge factor btw.

Next week i asked for her number and she gave it to me. She also said that she was happy that i asked for her number. Now i need to fix a date.

BUT HERE IS THE THING NOW I HAVE HER ON MY PHONE AND SUCH, I STILL FEEL THE SAME... that warm feeling suddenly dissapeard tf just happend.

Now i need to fix a date i hope she will go with me. I met her reallife. STATS: I am 180 cm 4.5-5 PSL. She is lile 159 cm and a 5.5 PSL. Or its just that im in love with her. But i think she mogs me facially thats why i have my doubts. Both ethnics btw

I wish this worked for me. But it wouldn't, it's over for me. I feel so fucking depressed and shit

Lol i asked for a date she said yes