I betabuxx because my partner has better bone structure than me

True. Stacy gets ALPHA BUXX

I have similar experience but with a true GIGASTACEY. I recently dated a gigastacey (10/10) off of tinder - an international model with 1/4million followers. I have insane success on Tinder in USA (sounds like bragging but it is the honest truth) and consider myself blessed. She liked me physically to an extreme degree (also dropped a blackpill that she swipes right on around 1 out of 2000 men on tinder jfl at 80/20), she wanted to marry me and, have my kids etc but then she also started making irrational demands like paying for her lip injections, fancy dates + travel. She was also very judgemental of my manwhore lifestyle and sexual history and wanted a loyal guy. I cut her off immediately. Having said that, women with this level of looks, I am sure can easily get a millionaire Chad, but millionaire Chads can never be loyal. LMS = infallible with super high tier women.

I have similar experience but with a true GIGASTACEY. I recently dated a gigastacey (10/10) off of tinder - an international model with 1/4million followers. I have insane success on Tinder in USA (sounds like bragging but it is the honest truth) and consider myself blessed. She liked me physically to an extreme degree (also dropped a blackpill that she swipes right on around 1 out of 2000 men on tinder jfl at 80/20), she wanted to marry me and, have my kids etc but then she also started making irrational demands like paying for her lip injections, fancy dates + travel. She was also very judgemental of my manwhore lifestyle and sexual history and wanted a loyal guy. I cut her off immediately. Having said that, women with this level of looks, I am sure can easily get a millionaire Chad, but millionaire Chads can never be loyal. LMS = infallible with super high tier women.

Holy shit how handsome are you?

What's the real definition of betabuxxing?

Nobody will perform that on the normie and if they would I wouldn't want them near my face.

high inhib, I don't give a shit if she finds out.

so you don’t have negative orbital vector/ malocclusions and shit but you want anteface like chad?

imo OP is not beta buxxing I would say it’s when you date a girl who is aboce your SMV and you pay for things despite them not being loyal to you

Last edited:
I have 5/10 mediocre facial bone structure, while she has like facial 8.5/10 facial bone structure.

I literally mog her in all other areas (money, status, IQ, body, skin, youthmaxxing, etc...), but I'm still forced to beta buxx for her, because face >>> ALL.

I hope I won't have to betabuxx after getting my facial bones fixed.

Let this be a lesson to you all youngcels out there:
Don't turn into a man like me.
It is better to kill yourself instead of beta buxxing due to inefficient bone volume.
Biggest regret of my life is not going ER young and not ending my life when I had the chance.

My previous partner was high IQ, had higher stats than current, but had worse bone structure. Needless to say she worshipped ground I walked upon and did not require me to beta buxx.

If you are going to beat bux, you might as well go full poly mode.

Makes no sense just fucking one woman, when you can afford multiple.

Makes beta buxing more enjoyable.

Paying for Pussy access

If you are going to beat bux, you might as well go full poly mode.

Makes no sense just fucking one woman, when you can afford multiple.

Makes beta buxing more enjoyable.

Paying for Pussy access
So what does that make someone who pays pussy access and doesn’t even get loyalty in return?
trucel buxxing?

So what does that make someone who pays pussy access and doesn’t even get loyalty in return?
trucel buxxing?

Someone who is trying to buy loyalty is an idiot. It doesn't exist.

You can only buy access, not loyalty.

Loyalty is a gift!

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and diggbicc
You're probably not gonna keep a stacy long term that's mentally sane without paying for some of her stuff, unless she's from a rich family or rare woman who earns a lot (but then she's a career woman or entrepreneur and not very feminine or available to you)

The reason is stacy can get chad looks + beta buxx in one man, and if she has normal self esteem this will be very clear to her

No, if you are Normie you can approachmaxx to get Stacy. After like 100 approaches you'll find at least one Stacy who's into you. Then your mission should be to impregnate her ASAP. After she has the baby you will now be on equal SMV footing.

Mentality is cope, only bone matters. No amount of filler will move my entire midface forward.

I worship that bitch, because I'm upper tier normie and not Chad or Chadlite. I have no choice. my bones have determined my fate.

Sorry, but you can't be high tier normie with flat midface. That's the type of large failo that restricts you to 5psl MAX. Be honest with yourself
Dating hot girls is overrated and something only praised by incels who desperately need validation. Some1 that dated a hot girl knows that the difference between dating an average girl or hot girl is the time it takes for u to get tired of having sex with her. It is much better to date some1 who is not as attractive but admires you more, way less headaches and she lets you do anal.

That's not a problem of hot girls, it's just that you weren't on her level! If Meeks asked her for anal, she would give him DP

Last edited:
No, if you are Normie you can approachmaxx to get Stacy. After like 100 approaches you'll find at least one Stacy who's into you. Then your mission should be to impregnate her ASAP. After she has the baby you will now be on equal SMV footing.
That is what I did. 200-300 approaches and I got one Stacy/Stacylite.
Sorry, but you can't be high tier normie with flat midface. That's the type of large failo that restricts you to 5psl MAX. Be honest with yourself
I usually have the best looking woman in the room and aged Stacylites and high tier Beckies hit on me on occasions, so do the math. If I was super mid tier normie that would never happen. It's just numbers.

Lifefuel. Even a GigaStacey demands BetaBuxx from GigaChad..All us men, are in this thing/boat together; having to deal with the pathetic BetaBuxxing demands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, DrTony and OCDMaxxing
Lifefuel. Even a GigaStacey demands BetaBuxx from GigaChad..All us men, are in this thing/boat together; having to deal with the pathetic BetaBuxxing demands.
Just pump and dump, don't commit. Don't make the mistake I did getting attached to first pussies that said yes. Men like me are cowards that should be stoned.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Just pump and dump, don't commit. Don't make the mistake I did getting attached to first pussies that said yes. Men like me are cowards that should be stoned.
Brutal, and LOL.
Imo, Commitment only makes sense, if you wanna start having kids, or if you can't get next pussy (aka, long dry spells). Otherwise, commitment makes little sense, from the young male perspective.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
or if you can't get next pussy (aka, long dry spells)
this was case for me

took like 2 years to get next pussy after I broke off previous LTR

but partly because I was mentalcelling a lot and was picky

The only way to get gigastacy for cheap is to get her early in university, before she gets exposed to sugar daddies. This is what I did back in the day, fucked a couple of Staceys in uni just by partyboymaxxing. By the time they are done with uni they have been exposed to billionaires spending huge amounts of money on them, which fucks up their standards.

The only way to get gigastacy for cheap is to get her early in university, before she gets exposed to sugar daddies. This is what I did back in the day, fucked a couple of Staceys in uni just by partyboymaxxing. By the time they are done with uni they have been exposed to billionaires spending huge amounts of money on them, which fucks up their standards.
Exactly. Excellent post. This international model/ gigastacey I am talking about literally has simps from Instagram etc sending her money just for existing (just for her to reply to a DM). Extra money if she sends them naked pic etc. she also has an onlyfans page... so that’s another stream of revenue. on Valentine’s Day she had random fans sending her roses wrapped in 100 bills. Guys she hasn’t even fucked... that’s the state of men in 2020. I didn’t believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Girls with exceptional looks can demand good looking guys who are financially independent with a lot of free time and will try to turn them into simps. Most often they succeed

Holy shit how handsome are you?
20200225 055640

20200225 055616

He is ok, but no GigaChad, maybe ChadLite, must have good LMS and maybe not a flattering pic.
Slightly high tier normie and it's generous.

I don't talk about anyone's looks unnecessarily but since he's pulling such a brag larp with international models who are drooling because of his looks, I had to.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Slightly high tier normie and it's generous.

I don't talk about anyone's looks unnecessarily but since he's pulling such a brag larp with international models who are drooling because of his looks, I had to.
If he has high status / money and very good Tinder pics and is tall then I can buy his spiel about int models