I binge ate 14k calories yesterday and i feel terrible. Please how can i lose weight. Im in so much pain

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
I binge ate so much food that I just ate everything in the fridge and ordered pizza with chinese takeout.

It's very hard to lay on my back becuase I genuinely cant breathe and I'm in so much pain.

It hurts to even drink water and I feel so bloated. Please .org how can I lose weight without giving in to my temptations.

3 boxes of large pizza --> 4000 calories

5 Hershey's cookies and cream bars --> 1200 calories

Chinese takeout --> 2000 calories

Expired chocolate milk--> 300 calories

20 rotis with butter chicken and rice --> 5000 calories

Ice cream cookies and cream (ALOT) --> 2300 calories

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, bradpittshairline, coispet and 6 others
It’s seriously over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, proxyy, 147 and 1 other person
throw up then bloodlet through ur wrists

• +1
Reactions: 147 and Jam3s
I binge ate so much food that I just ate everything in the fridge and ordered pizza with chinese takeout.

It's very hard to lay on my back becuase I genuinely cant breathe and I'm in so much pain.

It hurts to even drink water and I feel so bloated. Please .org how can I lose weight without giving in to my temptations.

Try killing yourself

How can America be saved?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, horizontallytall, hattrick and 5 others
Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Patris
Do water fasting for a month retard

You ate more in one meal than I do in a day

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 147, Patris and 3 others
guy who spams threads shitting on other races also doesn’t have the mental capacity to control his desire for junk food

What a surprise. Subhuman mentally and physically bhai. It’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, proxyy, 147 and 5 others

You need some self control and an eating routine. Determine your basal metabolic rate and make a plan of what to eat in each day to be in a caloric deficit. Fit in some low calorie snacks and dense foods, for example jello has almost no calories and tastes sweet. drink a lot of coffe, it supresses apetite.

You can also meditate, I know guys shit on it here because of scamza but it helped me to stop fapping so much by increasing self control

if still can't lose weight then you need weight loss shit like terzapetide, serma, t3/t4, clen or sth else

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
guy who spams threads shitting on other races also doesn’t have the mental capacity to control his desire for junk food

What a surprise. Subhuman mentally and physically bhai. It’s over
The only race I shit on was asain and I'm south asain lol

You need some self control and an eating routine. Determine your basal metabolic rate and make a plan of what to eat in each day to be in a caloric deficit. Fit in some low calorie snacks and dense foods, for example jello has almost no calories and tastes sweet. drink a lot of coffe, it supresses apetite.

You can also meditate, I know guys shit on it here because of scamza but it helped me to stop fapping so much by increasing self control

if still can't lose weight then you need weight loss shit like terzapetide, serma, t3/t4, clen or sth else
Thanks

It so over for bro
B1aaeccc 50a9 4fc8 b4b0 28e821b5e4cd 1645302652157

just think about how ugly u are for a minute before binge eating

• +1
Reactions: 147

there is no way you're real. how does a real human eat 3 boxes of large pizza, 5 ice cream bars, and decide "i want more food, let me get takeout". if this is real and you actually ate this much, you're seriously rotting.

• +1
there is no way you're real. how does a real human eat 3 boxes of large pizza, 5 ice cream bars, and decide "i want more food, let me get takeout". if this is real and you actually ate this much, you're seriously rotting.
BBG why so mean???

BBG why so mean???
because you say you want help but then you eat 14k calories in one day, that's literally unheard of. It takes like 1 week to eat 14k calories and you're out hear doing it in a day.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
because you say you want help but then you eat 14k calories in one day, that's literally unheard of. It takes like 1 week to eat 14k calories and you're out hear doing it in a day.
i was hungry nig

Its because remember i was eating 1500 calories a day

i went animalistic and just ate everything in site

The only way to lose weigth is to be so raped mentally by how you got treated ur whole life that you actually find the will power to not eat. If you can't do it means you're still weak i lost 60 kg 4 years ago so ik what you are feeling rn

The only way to lose weigth is to be so raped mentally by how you got treated ur whole life that you actually find the will power to not eat. If you can't do it means you're still weak i lost 60 kg 4 years ago so ik what you are feeling rn
Thanks bro and congrats

Its fucking brutal but today I have a good start

Today I only consume 700 calories

Thanks bro and congrats

You need appetite suppressants too abuse caffeine but stop if you feel palpitation

Thanks bro and congrats

Dont overdo that much try 1000-1500 kcql deficit use the calculator online to see yours try to do some walks it helps mentally maybe early in the morning so no normies around to lower iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
How did you eat this much are you a vacuum cleaner?

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
Memorize the regret you feel now, it’ll help you in the 72 hour fast you’re about to do

• +1

this is impressive in the worst way possible. try competitive eating to get status?

I think you should actually kill yourself

Run the entire day.

Actually eating a shit tonne of food and burning it off through intense exercising is very good for health.

It will give your children robust skulls, high energy DNA.

Last edited:
You need appetite suppressants too abuse caffeine but stop if you feel palpitation

If you eat only 1 meal a day, you gut will get used to it and you won't feel hungry. That's where I am right now.

If you eat only 1 meal a day, you gut will get used to it and you won't feel hungry. That's where I am right now.
you have to manage well with appetite suppressants tho , impossible to not have cravings with just 1 meal especially when obese

you have to manage well with appetite suppressants tho , impossible to not have cravings with just 1 meal especially when obese

It might be because I'm naturally an ectomorph? When I place my middle finger around my thumb to form an okay grip on my wrist, they overlap i.e. ectomorph.

It might be because I'm naturally an ectomorph? When I place my middle finger around my thumb to form an okay grip on my wrist, they overlap i.e. ectomorph.
idk but if you don't feel hungry that's nice for you , you can get lean fast

• Love it
idk but if you don't feel hungry that's nice for you , you can get lean fast

I tend to feel very full just eating a small plate of rice, a bowl of noodles or just 2 chapatis.

• +1
what do you eat btw? I?m on a diet too atm i'm around 22% body fat need to got 10 % asap i'm doing fine but can't lose more than 1 kg per week

what do you eat btw? I?m on a diet too atm i'm around 22% body fat need to got 10 % asap i'm doing fine but can't lose more than 1 kg per week

It's a lot better to just eat 3 healthy meals with moderate carbs and run all day as that increases metabolism and hgh production.

I eat randomn Singapore Chinese meals like mixed rice. Yesterday I ate Laksa.

Laksa consists of coconut milk curry broth, sliced fishcakes, fish balls, spongy wet tofu, steamed prawns and sambal/chilli paste.

• +1

I'm on a bulk and i genuinely cant eat more than my 5k calories without feeling sick, this is insane

what i think you need is more discipline/self-control tbh do your best to not let a slip up spiral into something like this again and remember what this is all for

Keep Yourself Safe :)

Try drinking water only and if you're hungry eat some fruits

Hop on TRT might as well gain muscle

• +1
Insane overestimation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Whitepill_Saint

Your an idiot if your prioritising weight control

If you don’t have enough discipline to not eat like a fucking whale, then you should genuinely give up on life.

how the fuck do you accidently eat 14k calories :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 147 and Whitepill_Saint